IGNORED

The top 3 Rarest games you have?

snakeeyesdd

I only have around 150 2600 carts and about 100 or so of them are either Combat or Pac-Man but here it goes:

Off Your Rocker Loose

Q*Bert's Cubes Loose

Tapper Loose

TaxAvoiders W/Instructions

I have some pretty rare 5200 stuff, though:  

Bounty Bob Strikes back (NIB)

Diagnostic Cartridge Loose

Zaxxon (NIB)

Star Wars Death Star Battle (Complete)

Hehe, it's funny looking back at ancient posts. I have many games more rare than the ones I listed a year and a half ago and no longer have BBSB NIB :lol:

hey guys!

i have these two multi carts that have swithches on the top of them. Not really sure on their rarity...but got em from a friend who got em from the phillipenes. One of em is made by SpaceVision, it's got 8 games on them, including the likes of Five Eagle, Fire Fox and Dragonfire.

The second cart i have no idea who it is made by...it has two switches on the face side of the cart, it has 4 games on it. These are Bobby is going home, Space tunnel, Phantom Tank and Mr Postman.

If anyone knows the rarity of these two carts...enlighten me!!!

I think they are pretty rare!!

Nothin' too fancy for me. My rarest are my single rarity 7 (Atari Video Cube) and my small stack of must-have 6's (Frogger II: Threeedeep!, Gremlins, Pengo, and Tapper).

When this thread started I think all I had was a rarity 5 or two: Quick Step (given to me by a friend with his 2600 setup) and H.E.R.O. (eBay purchase...it was a "must have" game for me). Now I have 14 rarity 5 games (no "magic thrift store finds" by any means...I've done some purchasing and trading). :)

Voch