IGNORED

All eBayers: Beware raregamergirl

Galcian

How can this person remain a Powerseller? Among the criteria:

Uphold the eBay community values, including honesty, timeliness and mutual respect

Supposedly by dealing with a Powerseller, "you can be confident that you are transacting with an experienced eBay seller who has proven that they’re committed to customer satisfaction."

What a joke! 98% positive feedback is obviously too low a standard!

I'm going to write eBay about her/him/it. I doubt it will do any good, especially as I am not a aggrieved buyer, but what the hey.

What a joke! 98% positive feedback is obviously too low a standard!

:!: Interestingly, the feedback rating for powersellers is even calculated differently, making it easier to maintain a high rating:

The 98% or better positive Feedback rating for PowerSeller program eligibility is calculated differently than the site Feedback rating visible on the Seller Information and Member Profile pages. The Feedback percentage seen on the rest of the site is calculated based on Feedback only from unique users. The PowerSeller Feedback score is calculated based on total user Feedback to better reflect the fact that many PowerSellers have satisfied, repeat buyers. eBay calculates PowerSeller Feedback by taking the total number of positive Feedbacks and dividing them by the total number of Feedbacks (both positive and negative).

• 3 weeks later...
Interestingly, the feedback rating for powersellers is even calculated differently, making it easier to maintain a high rating:

Sure 1 person with 2 postives = 2 positives BUT one person with multiple negatives.....

raregamergirl is infamous!!!!

http://crazyebaylady.ytmnd.com/

Biggest rip off artist in the Ebay world. Type "misrepresenting mint games" or her name at DP..... The legend speaks!!!

PS Sadly, she really is a girl. Sara is her name.

Interestingly, the feedback rating for powersellers is even calculated differently, making it easier to maintain a high rating:

Sure 1 person with 2 postives = 2 positives BUT one person with multiple negatives.....

raregamergirl is infamous!!!!

http://crazyebaylady.ytmnd.com/

Biggest rip off artist in the Ebay world. Type "misrepresenting mint games" or her name at DP..... The legend speaks!!!

PS Sadly, she really is a girl. Sara is her name.

On a more positive note, her feedback percentage drops about one tenth of a percent per month. Soon enough she'll lose her power seller status.

On a more sour note, here are some things she has been accused of;

1. Retaliatory neg feedback... Duh. Check her "left for others" or the nice diarama from the above post.

2. Misrepresenting items continually.

3. Providing false or non existent tracking numbers both to her customer and paypal.

4. Blackmailing users with the threat of negs.

5. Changing auction prices after auction ends.

6. Feedback extortion.

7. being a "total fu**ing c**t" (one of my favorites!)

8. Rarely does a returned item actually make it back to her. Usually lost in the mail...No refund.

9. #8 only occurs if they have actually received their misrepresented item to begin with.

Now, I am not accussing her of this.LOL She may try to summon me for liable. Doubtful I would ever receive the summons though, if she sent it. And if I did, It would take years to receive and be mostly illegible, and probably ripped. :twisted:

I had a rule to deal with people with only 99% and up if they sell alot. Now, if they are a power seller they better be 99.9 for me to deal with them. ebay is getting shadier everyday.

• Like 1

Almost Rice: A lot of people have negatives because of retalitory feedback from non paying bidders. You really have to check. I would be hesitant to deal with anyone with 100% because a lot of times those with 100% are afraid to give negatives to those that don't pay for their auctions in ample time. I've given a ton of negative feedback and it's usually for bidders that do not pay. On a few occasions, they have given me negatives, so what can ya do?

If you went into every retail store in this country, you would be hard pressed to find ANYONE with 99% + customer satisfaction. I'm at 99.7% with 3000 successful transactions (they base the 7 negatives or so I have on the 2340 different transactions) and I don't hesitate to not give a person feedback because I am worried about my rating. You will find a lot of sellers will not give feedback until the buyer gives it to them first, or they won't give it at all.

Edited by DreamTR

@DreamTR - Check out feedback left for others. Hasn't left a positive in ALONG time. Yet wastes no time leaving a neg. I really think that says alot. I guess leaving feedback is just for negatives? Doesn't have much on ebay right now for a seller with 10000+ feedbacks I think a new account may be in the works.

evenmorerarergamergirl

Almost Rice: A lot of people have negatives because of retalitory feedback from non paying bidders. You really have to check. I would be hesitant to deal with anyone with 100% because a lot of times those with 100% are afraid to give negatives to those that don't pay for their auctions in ample time. I've given a ton of negative feedback and it's usually for bidders that do not pay. On a few occasions, they have given me negatives, so what can ya do?

If you went into every retail store in this country, you would be hard pressed to find ANYONE with 99% + customer satisfaction. I'm at 99.7% with 3000 successful transactions (they base the 7 negatives or so I have on the 2340 different transactions) and I don't hesitate to not give a person feedback because I am worried about my rating. You will find a lot of sellers will not give feedback until the buyer gives it to them first, or they won't give it at all.

Don't worry DreamTR I would probably deal with you. Its just a guideline I use. If anyone is outside that guideline, I make sure to check everything. And I do differentiate between retaliatory and real neg feedback. I look for some kind of consistent trend.

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought from someone a few months ago that has left people negative feedback - all of the neg feedback that she left called her buyers Liars!

I just started checking "feedback left for others" before buying - and there are 2 auctions this past month that I did not bid on because they left excessive negative feedback. I hate to be called a liar. That will piss me off before anything else. :!:

OH I read some of the post above - about her being really a girl...I have had worse experiences with girl sellers than guys. Especially in Dec & Nov of this past year.

I am a girl so I am allowed to say this ;)

The most recent evil girl C-word was one that blamed her HUSBAND for packing the item wrong and leaving off the joysticks. :ponder:

I have patiently waited, receiving them a month later. She still has not left me positive feedback for my instant payment. Maybe they should have to list gender so we all know if we are dealing with women.

OH I read some of the post above - about her being really a girl...I have had worse experiences with girl sellers than guys. Especially in Dec & Nov of this past year.

I am a girl so I am allowed to say this ;)

The most recent evil girl C-word was one that blamed her HUSBAND for packing the item wrong and leaving off the joysticks. :ponder:

I have patiently waited, receiving them a month later. She still has not left me positive feedback for my instant payment. Maybe they should have to list gender so we all know if we are dealing with women.

Are you single ;)

:P

:D