IGNORED

Will AtariAge be at the midwest gaming classic in Wisconsin in '07?

courtesi

Never said that..just said I didn't have any plans as of yet.

The money is there to do a show in '07 and I've already given Al some dates. But I still have to check with the Hotel and see what is actually available. But that will wait until after the Holidays.

My primary concern was that I only had a little more than half the attendance this year as that of last year's event. However, all the vendors to the best of my knowledge did better at my show this year, than any other year of attending my event. I did break even this year and even had a little extra to sock away for a possible '07 event.

At this time, I still don't have any solid dates, but I will begin '07 show plans after the Holidays to see if it is possible.

Never said that..just said I didn't have any plans as of yet.

The money is there to do a show in '07 and I've already given Al some dates. But I still have to check with the Hotel and see what is actually available. But that will wait until after the Holidays.

My primary concern was that I only had a little more than half the attendance this year as that of last year's event. However, all the vendors to the best of my knowledge did better at my show this year, than any other year of attending my event. I did break even this year and even had a little extra to sock away for a possible '07 event.

At this time, I still don't have any solid dates, but I will begin '07 show plans after the Holidays to see if it is possible.

cool, good luck with that. as for me VGS is taking a year off(due to low attendence and loss in funds)

• 2 weeks later...