IGNORED

Interfacing C= SID chip with an Atari...

dwhyte

They allow you to wear headphones while serving in McDonald's ;)

Yes, it is to feed the workers their next sentence to say.

"Would you like fries with that?".

Reply: No thanks, but I'll have some chips please.

In all seriousness, I work in IT and as long as your music isn't so loud you can't hear the phone, you're ok to listen to it. Cybernoid II, Jet Set Willy (Neotracker version) and any Andy Gilmore / David Whittaker are my favourites.

• Like 1

this is easy - you need to have one with a microphone and just repeat from time to time "good morning, can i take your order?"

I work in automating systems, I think you've just shown me how I can completely automate McDonalds.

I'll print this picture out and stick it on a clothes dummy with a speaker inside....

53.jpg

this is easy - you need to have one with a microphone and just repeat from time to time "good morning, can i take your order?"

I work in automating systems, I think you've just shown me how I can completely automate McDonalds.

I'll print this picture out and stick it on a clothes dummy with a speaker inside....

53.jpg

Noooooooooooooooooooo Not Andrew Braybrook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

One ugly motherf*****

They allow you to wear headphones while serving in McDonald's ;)

Yes, it is to feed the workers their next sentence to say.

"Would you like fries with that?".

Reply: No thanks, but I'll have some chips please.

In all seriousness, I work in IT and as long as your music isn't so loud you can't hear the phone, you're ok to listen to it. Cybernoid II, Jet Set Willy (Neotracker version) and any Andy Gilmore / David Whittaker are my favourites.

Don't worry, I knew you were in IT, you can stop having those nightmares about forgetting to ask if they wanted cheese on that :)

Btw, if you can do what a couple of us did at one of the Computer Trade Shows in the Angel Business centre, nick the crib card they have on the till in McD's and change the words to something quite filthy and put it back unnoticed.

Childish I know but it was a laugh when you saw their eyes hit the crib card and saw something slightly different from making sure you ask the customer if the want to go large :)

Edited by Mclaneinc

Andrew is a very GOOD programmer and did do something on two decent machines, the 64 and the Amiga..

So nerr...

But he was no Chippendale.....Possibly a chip or fries ;)

As for chips (food), I know what a chip is, sadly those Americans have got it wrong again ;)

Edited by Mclaneinc