IGNORED

Surrounded! Christmas Gift demo release!

JagChris

JUGS was a brilliant idea WITHOUT

MODIFCATION TO THE JAG

With Belboz BJL CD too... :D

The CF sounds great, but where is it?

:ponder: In the SCPCD factory...

"waiting"#"available"

Catnip Power ! ;)

IT does not exsist yet so it s really kinda useless no? We are talking

about devices available or that were available. CF is neither.

But it will be welcomed when it does arrive.

Nagging only discourages and makes things vanish. Only ask occationally to let them know you still care. :)

But it will be welcomed when it does arrive.

Nagging only discourages and makes things vanish. Only ask occationally to let them know you still care. :)

Nagging? Im mearly pointing out the facts. This thread DID start out as a gift to the community.

My friend here seems to have a personal grudge against the JUGS system. Is it perfect? Which

one is? I use the Alpine and it's a bear! I curse regularly at it. I just have a problem with people

who take cheap shots at other products to promote their own or their favorite. this is not an

isolated incident btw. These gentle men do this quite regularly and it's erally unfortunate. They

unfairly and frankly viciously pound Me and Gorf classic on a regular basis. They seem to follow

me around too. I came here with an olive branch. I always say, the best way to pump a product

is let it stand on its own merits. It seems those that strongly support the CF(which is fine btw), are

going out of their way to get others believe that. Let people decide for them selves and stop trashing

other peoples hard work. :(

so any way.....I suppose it should be me....so here goes...

BUMP........so how many levels did you guys get to so far? Anyone hit level 12 yet?

:)

STOP !! Please stop this kind of things, a lot of Jagware members have stopped to post on JSII, because each time that means, flood and flamme, we don't want and need a war. Please don't continue this stupid war here, AA is a great board, don't move this war here.

Where is the CF ? In SCPCD factory like Fredifredo has told and what's the problem about where is the JagCF ? I can ask where the Jag II ?

Please don't answer to this, i don't want to troll.

Come back to code, before flooding and flamming (@Symmetry (TNG))

GT Turbo (C.V.S.D, Jagware)

so how many levels did you guys get to so far? Anyone hit level 12 yet?

:)

So far I've made level 5 or 6, but honestly was more interested in showing the game to everyone and showing how to get there with JUGS. As you can see I'm a YouTube junkie and like making vidoes.

I will be loading this game again with BJL in a few days hopefully when I get the More Than Game BJL adaptor. This game has been a excellent exercise in amateur code loading. :)

I think we should all (and I mean Scatologic, 3D stooges and Jagware supporters) calm down about this. This topic is about Gorf's game, not JUGS-vs-JagCF or anything else. This kind of "debate" is irrelevant and benefits no one.

Yes, let's please leave this kind of stuff out of at least one thread.

I know it's tough given history, personalities, and opinions, but this thread deserves to be without the 'usual Jag disaster' :)

This thread is about Gorf, his free Christmas demo gift, and his cool accomplishment in Jag coding. :D

I think we should all (and I mean Scatologic, 3D stooges and Jagware supporters) calm down about this. This topic is about Gorf's game, not JUGS-vs-JagCF or anything else. This kind of "debate" is irrelevant and benefits no one.

I know it's tough given history, personalities, and opinions, but this thread deserves to be without the 'usual Jag disaster' :)

This thread is about Gorf, his free Christmas demo gift, and his cool accomplishment in Jag coding. :D

So... what levels have you made it to in Surrounded? That was Gorf's last question.

I'm thinking there is a cool message at the end of the 12th level like "Coming soon, Gorf 3-D!!" :P

JUGS was a brilliant idea WITHOUT

MODIFCATION TO THE JAG

With Belboz BJL CD too... :D

:ponder: In the SCPCD factory...

"waiting"#"available"

Catnip Power ! ;)

Take this CF advertising crap somewhere else! You're derailing the whole thread. :x

Yes, let's get back to that topic. :D

It was your fan Fredifredo that wnet off topic...why not repremand him?

I tell you why because its good for the goose bit NOT good for the gander.

You and your friends have followed me around and harrased me.

I came here with a game for folks to play. Get the facts straight GT.

This topic clearly was set astray by one of your guys. Now show me

you are fair and tell the same thing to your friend there....now back

to surrounded. Want to discuss this further? Start a different topic.

IT was the Jagware supporters who brought it up. I just want that point to be clear.

You know why I originally started this thread...now lets get back to it.

ahem

ahem....

Ok so has any one got to level 12? :D

So... what levels have you made it to in Surrounded? That was Gorf's last question.

I'm thinking there is a cool message at the end of the 12th level like "Coming soon, Gorf 3-D!!" :P

Nah...you already know about those games...;)

I tell you why because its good for the goose bit NOT good for the gander.

You and your friends have followed me around and harrased me.

I came here with a game for folks to play. Get the facts straight GT.

This topic clearly was set astray by one of your guys. Now show me

you are fair and tell the same thing to your friend there....now back

to surrounded. Want to discuss this further? Start a different topic.

Actually they should stop the bashing on the Yaronet forums before saying that other forums are the problem. Of course people are the problem not forums. :roll:

But anyways, I still need to load this up - but I will get past level 12, you'll see :D

Actually they should stop the bashing on the Yaronet forums before saying that other forums are the problem. Of course people are the problem not forums. :roll:

But anyways, I still need to load this up - but I will get past level 12, you'll see :D

Good luck! You'll need it! ;)

Good luck! You'll need it! ;)

I'll say. I think I got to 7 (?) last. I can't wait to get BJL going so I can enjoy the experience with sound too! :D

Hang tuff JUGS users, we are addressing that issue too and will upload a new demo once we find and correct it. I am very sad about the sound not working for the JUGS folks, I think you will be most satisfied with the sfx. The sound is only during game mode. Everything else is silent so if you dont get sound in the demo, that is the way

it is supposed to be. The new demo will hopefully have a nice little bell/whistle added.

Saying Belboz BJL CD is the best and simple way to load Demo

or just put a little "waiting JagCF" ?

When everybody says "comeback to the game" you continue !

bad trollers !

Merry Christmas with Surrouded that is a good demo for all the jagfans ! :)

Enjoy your expensive JUGS ( free with BSG ! )

Use the Belboz CD if you hava a JagCD

Don't talk about the J..CF !

Saying Belboz BJL CD is the best and simple way to load Demo

or just put a little "waiting JagCF" ?

When everybody says "comeback to the game" you continue !

bad trollers !

Merry Christmas with Surrouded that is a good demo for all the jagfans ! :)

Enjoy your expensive JUGS ( free with BSG ! )

Use the Belboz CD if you hava a JagCD

Don't talk about the J..CF !

I will talk about anything I choose and I certainly will NEVER ask your permission.

You have a lot of nerve posting this, seeing that you are the one who started it and

even in this post of yours you could not leave it alone. Any interest I ever had in the

CF is long gone! Thanks you and your friends for that. You are trouble everywhere you go.

To remain on-topic, the best thing to do is to ignore the off-topic discussion. ;)

I think I only made level 2, or so. I may have made level 4, at the most. I only played a short time. The double buttons to shoot to the upper right and lower left took me some time to figure out from the original post since I was thinking that you had to use the d-pad, as well, when I read the instructions. I was making it more difficult than it really is! :D

To remain on-topic, the best thing to do is to ignore the off-topic discussion. ;)

I think I only made level 2, or so. I may have made level 4, at the most. I only played a short time. The double buttons to shoot to the upper right and lower left took me some time to figure out from the original post since I was thinking that you had to use the d-pad, as well, when I read the instructions. I was making it more difficult than it really is! :D

Up down left right in out fire...easy

Yes, please. Fredifredo, don't bring up the JagCF again in this thread, just drop it. Everyone else, please try to stay on topic and discuss Surrounded! and have fun enjoying this demo!

..Al

Thanks boss! :)

Now with all that said and in the spirit of good will...

...how about some help from the Jaguar fan faithful?

After all is is for you we write these for....I have a few

ideas myself but...lets here some ideas....

Anyone have any ideas for new attackers or mini bosses

in 'Surrounded!'? :D

Keep the groove of the game in mind..no silliness..ok maybe a little...;)

Edited by Gorf

Yes, please. Fredifredo, don't bring up the JagCF again in this thread, just drop it. Everyone else, please try to stay on topic and discuss Surrounded! and have fun enjoying this demo!

..Al

By the way Albert, have you tried 'Surrounded!' yet? :D

Edited by Gorf