IGNORED

*SOLD* 4GB iPod Nano (silver) $130 shipped!

atarigamer

I have an iPod nano 4GB (silver) forsale. Barely used, I got it for christmas and only tried it out a few times. Less than an hours worth of play. Asking $130 for it, it sells for $200 new.

Includes 4GB iPod Nano, USB Transfer/Charger cable, white headphones, and the manual booklet. Will take pics for anyone interested in buying it. PM me for more info.

Edited by atarigamer

• 5 weeks later...

Paypal payment sent, sold to the Jibbster! Now I can listen to Johnny Cash at work.

Chris

Did you ever receive the Ipod? I had also paid for it with an echeck about 15 minutes before you did. Once you made an instant payment he came up with a story that he had made a deal with you first, and needed to honor it. All that aside, he was supposed to refund my payment once it cleared, and i haven't heard from him since! He hasn't logged on here, no answer to emails, and did not respond to a claim I made with paypal. paypal found in my favor today, but replied that he didn't have the funds in his account to refund me the money. I didn't believe he was trying to rip me off at 1st, but now knowing he cleaned out all his funds, It's obvious he didn't intend on refunding me my money. Anyway, if anyone knows any of his personal info. (home phone, address) I'd appreciate it. I do not intend to just let this guy walk away with my money without me doing everything possible to get it back.