IGNORED

space invaders deluxe on cart?

keitaro

Hi, I played a space invaders hack, Space Invaders Deluxe, and it´s awesome! I have seen others hacks released on cart, but not this. Was this hack released on cart?

Thanks!

Some of the Space Invaders hacks have been released on cart. You might have to watch the marketplace or Ebay to find it now though. Drop the AA user "neotokeo" a PM he had a SI hack that was put to carts, don't know if any are left though.

Thanks for the replies. I asked neotokeo. I have seen other hacks released on cart, but Nukey´s hack don´t :(

Multicarts is other option, but there aren´t more avaliable

Is there someone that make "customized" carts with an eprom?

I'm not sure if anyone here will put that one on a cart but I'd buy one also if they would!Thanks for pointing it out as I tend to forget how much I love de Space Invaders.....

• 1 month later...

If you have somebody one-off you a cartridge (which the store here probably will still do for you), I'd recommend that you go for the most recent 8k version (here). Besides adding adding most other arcade features, the earlier 4k version still had a couple unresolved glitches.

/plug

BTW none of the games that I'd hacked have been "officially" released on cartridge. I just tinker with 'em...and send them back out into the wild. :)

If you have somebody one-off you a cartridge (which the store here probably will still do for you), I'd recommend that you go for the most recent 8k version (here). Besides adding adding most other arcade features, the earlier 4k version still had a couple unresolved glitches.

I'd be glad to make such carts for anyone who wants one. If someone puts together a nice label for the cart (main and end label) at 300dpi or higher resolution, I'll make you a free, labeled cart. :)

..Al