Video Game Collector magazine caters to classic and modern gaming enthusiasts, including a complete price guide and checklist for every major video game system from the Atari 2600 up through the Xbox. Inside you'll also find original editorial content written by respected members of the gaming community, interviews, giveaways, reviews of classic video games, and the video game industry's largest and most up to date checklist and price guide!
The 6th Issue (Summer 2006) features a wealth of content, including:
- Superman's history in video gamesTurboGrafx Timeline
- TurboGrafx-16 Photo Checklist with full-color pics of every US TG-16 title!
- Twin Galaxies Scoreboard
- Double-sized installment of Made in Japan
- Double-sized installment of Homebrew Haven
System Showdown - Wii vs. CD-I
Video Game Reviews:
- Word Zapper (Atari 2600)
- The Dynastic Hero (Turbo CD)
- Jetson's Ways with WOrds (Intellivision)
- New Super Mario Bors. (DS)
- Bookworm (GBA)
- Worms Open Warfare (DS)
- Ultimate Puzzle Games (GBA)
- Wordtris (SNES)
- Rampage Total Destruction (PS2)
- Word Feud (ColecoVision)
- Magical Chase (TG-16)
- Gotzendiener (PC-Engine import)
- Meteor Blaster DX (Turbo CD homebrew)
The Last Quarter - On collecting arcade marquees
Plus The Video Game Collector Price Guide!
The video game industry's biggest and most accurate alphabetical checklist and price guide, this issue features a complete checklist and price guide for every video game system from Atari to Xbox 360--over 10ꯠ prices! Plus, the price guide has been updated with the latest prices and newest releases as well as over 100 full-color photos, including pictures of every system! A complete checklist and price guide of every game on every system, plus articles, reviews, features, interviews and other goodies all for about what you'd pay to rent one game!
Video Game Collector weighs in at 56 full-color, glossy pages. We also have free copies of Video Game Collector #1/2 if you haven't yet grabbed one!