I'm going to be taking a break from Atari 2600 homebrewing for a while due to real-life considerations. I will still be lurking around the forums, but I won't have any time for coding for some time. Fortunately the various projects that I have been involved in are in good hands:
- Chetiry will be released at the PRGE later this month and will be available in the AA store shortly after.
- Star Castle is being partially rewritten by Thomas Jentzsch - he has made excellent progress and should have something to show soon.
- LS_Dracon has made some awesome progress on the PoP sprites recently.
- Batari will be proceeding with Harmony 2, but neither of us have had any time for it recently.
- My contributions to project "Bruce" are on hold for now, but it was always going to be a multi-year project.