- reduced chattiness ("Alert! Alert!" said less frequently)
- new gamma level
- tightened up formations
- don't spawn spy ship, formations, or say "Alert! Alert!" if player is dead (was causing issues when returning to main menu after game over)
- Station explosions are now deadly to enemy ships
- Revisions to Difficulty Ramp Up
- Updates to address screen jitter
* Revised how work is spread over multiple frames
* Gave 5 ticks of TIM64T from Vertical Blank to Overscan (this shifts screen image slightly upward)
- Please give feedback on the Difficulty Ramp Up for the different difficulty levels (kids, easy, normal, hard).
- Please report any bugs not listed in the To Do list.
- Please test on real hardware and report if any level jitters - be sure to specify Quadrant, Sector and Difficulty Level you saw it on.
- fine-tune Level Progression
- beginning of next sector (not new game) and next ship - slightly longer pause showing radar before the ship starts to move.
- longer pause after player's ship is destroyed.
- Nathan spotted a collision detection glitch, see details page 9 of Draconian Sound Effects PM have not been able to recreate
- BUG: if your last star fighter crashes into the last station of a sector the game over message appears, but you'll also start the next sector with 0 lives remaining.
- Remaining sound effects from ieposta
- E-Type launched by station should be destroyed if it collides with mines or asteroids.
- Lengthen duration of Mine Explosions
- Bonus Lives
- If Red Alert active when last ship is destroyed the Red Alert sound repeats in menu
- If player flies AWAY FROM the side the spy-ship is exiting, condition red can be triggered right away even if the spy ship has additional passes remaining.
For Harmony or Stella (requires Stella 5.0.2 or newer)