Ghosts II finished
About a week and a half ago I wrote about how I finished the first of Ghosts from Nine Inch Nails. Well, a few days after that, I finished Ghosts II. The only song left was 14 Ghosts II. So even though it had a whole bunch of weird noises, I went to work on it and finished it. So I have half the double album done. It only took about 10 years to do. So here's what I have left:
19 Ghosts III, 20 Ghosts III, 23-27 Ghosts III, 29-31 Ghosts IV, 33 Ghosts IV and 35 Ghosts IV. I think I did the longest track first or near first so I wouldn't have to do it later. The longest song out of all those I have left is 4 minutes long.
In case you want to hear these, a few years ago I started a page that I really should update that has all of them on it. http://www.atari2600...com/ghosts.html
I decided to give up the Killer Snakes project until someone can tell me how I can compare two values in assembly. I can't use SETISAR because the compiler doesn't like it. Before I gave up, I somehow managed to get a piece of fruit on the screen. But this is just too hard for me to do.