Something made me think of Game Boy programming again. Even though my programs will never be above 32K. I decided to go ahead and finish what I had. So I worked on the program that I had made before, the one about shooting UFOs. I looked high and low for my Game Boy everdrive I had, but it was gone. I looked in every possible place and didn't find it. So I had no choice but to order another one. I got the cutrate model, the X3, because I was only going to use it to test my games I'd make (and others, if I wanted). I didn't need any save states or clock or fancy stuff like that. I collect Game Boy games, so if I wanted to play one, I would go get it out of the bin and play it.
Besides, the emulator sites are riddled with malware, so that really isn't an option. I tried one and downloaded something, and found out it was actually an .exe that would put god knows what on my computer, so I didn't open it. Argh. So what I did was make the UFOs more fierce, and added a game over song. I tried for an hour or so to make it non-scratchy, and I finally succeeded. The problem was I was doing too many things at once. So I changed it to only change the note when needed. Such a small change helped a lot.
Anyway, I found a bug that I thought I had gone, but it returned. I've been testing it to make sure it's gone this time, but you never know with evil computers like mine. Oh, and I also put lives in the game. It was before a one-hit and dead game, but not any more. Thus, my high scores are a lot higher. This is one from the latest build.