Blogs

26 - Flashback - The Quest for Identity

Posted by Shinto in The Atari Jaguar Game by Game Podcast, 24 April 2019 · 18 views

Download or listen to the podcast episode at atarijaguargamebygame.libsyn.com/27-flashback-the-quest-for-identity

Find out who you really are and then foil the alien conspiracy in Flashback: The Quest for Identity. Learn about the companies involved in bringing this game to the Jaguar, what it took to make the cutscenes, and how to recover your t...

Red trees

Posted by atari2600land in atari2600land's Blog, 24 April 2019 · 28 views

Red trees So I thought I'd work on my golf game for the Channel F again. But what could I add? I had thought about trees before, but then I thought since they're green on top and the background is green that wouldn't work. But now, I bit the golf ball and added a couple of trees to hole #4.

I had to make the game decide whether the ball hit the water or a tr...

Pitfall! (Activision)

Posted by DoctorSpuds in DoctorSpuds Reviews Things, 23 April 2019 · 77 views

Pitfall! (Activision) This is going to be a difficult game to look at since it feels almost blasphemous to do so; the first of something is always sacred. Pitfall (I’m omitting the ‘!’ because Word freaks out and capitalizes everything), is generally referred to as the first side-scrolling platforming game, or at least the first one to do it right. It is one...

Joehaynus - my CS:GO Workshop submission

Posted by EricBall in EricBall's Tech Projects, 23 April 2019 · 82 views

I finally finished the YouTube video, so I've submitted it to the workshop https://steamcommuni.../?id=1720872782

Sega Saturn games! Holy cow what a haul!

Posted by MegaManFan in MegaManFan's Blog, 22 April 2019 · 53 views
Sega Saturn, Marvel Super Heroes and 4 more...

I made out big time with this haul!

Cruis'in Twitter - 20% off PS4 Digital Release - April 2019

Posted by doctorclu in Bubsy Bobcat Fan Blog, 22 April 2019 · 52 views
Bubsy Bobcat, Easter

Newest Bubsy game is 20% in the Playstation store up to the release date!

Bubsy wishes Happy Easter!

Fan response...

And one other fan entry... (A good poster shot from the upcoming game)

You Can Decide The Fate Of My Youtube Channel

Posted by cessnaace in cessnaace's Blog, 21 April 2019 · 109 views
cessnaace

You Can Decide The Fate Of My Youtube Channel I went AWOL on my Youtube account https://www.youtube....user/cessnaace/  several years ago due to illness, injury, and a dead computer. While I was AWOL my account stayed constant at an average of 1,828 subscribers. Since my return not only have I not gained any new subscribers, I've lost a handful of the ones that I already had. This probably...

TI-99 40 column text game using T40XB

Posted by hloberg in HLO projects, 20 April 2019 · 163 views
ti-99/4a, 40 column, game and 2 more...

I have been going through my Atari 8-bit games and looking to translate them into TI-99 games, mostly BASIC. The games I wrote in Atari MSBASIC are fairly straight forward translations. Atari BASIC has the issue of strings being completely different but can be got around.
One thing that both Atari BASICs have in common is the Atari uses 40 column text. Th...

They came from Cape Suzette

Posted by simbalion in Musings of the White Lion, 19 April 2019 · 172 views

A couple visitors from Cape Suzette landed today!

Darktim's 2600RGB Mod

Posted by mogul345 in Atari 2600 A/V Mods Wiki, 19 April 2019 · 42 views
Atari 2600, A/V, Composite and 2 more...

Links
Website  Notes
Composite, S-Video, and RGB output
Easy install if TIA is socketed
Six different color palettes
Supports NTSC and PAL
Premade kit available

Favorite Atari game

Posted by Omegasupreme in Omegasupreme's Blog, 17 April 2019 · 51 views
Atari 2600 games favorites and 1 more...

Favorite Atari game Just wondering what everyone's favourite 2600 game. Mine would have to be adventure.

This was the first game I bought with my own money also the first game I ever beat. Even today I get it out and play it it is still fun and on 3rd setting can still be a bit of a challenge. Bezerk would have to be my second favourite. I would say Pac man is my 3rd...

Back was hurting. Couldn't sleep. Here's what I did.

Posted by Nuclear Pacman in Ablogalypse Now, 14 April 2019 · 63 views

You know those ugly yellow, or orange signs you see stapled to telephone poles all over your town? They might say "So-and-so buys houses fast, for cash! 555-5555" Yeah, I actually go all over town and clean that crap up. Just rip them down and throw them away. They really bug me because it's such an obvious scam. It's kind of become my crusade.

I k...

Ms. Pac-Man on Atari 2600

Posted by Serguei2 in Robin Gravel's Blog, 12 April 2019 · 113 views

Ms. Pac-Man is the best Pac-Man game ever.

Jason of Star†Command - Chapter 01 - Attack of the Dragonship

Posted by doctorclu in Doctor Clu's Space Shows, 11 April 2019 · 74 views
Jason of Star Command

I remember seeing this some time ago.   Nothing like a live action Filmation show complete with all the sound effects and music you would hear in He-Man. 

So they introduce the mini-robot, W1K1.   Pronounced Wiki.  That would make a great name for a helpful place to get information. https://atariage.com/forums/public...

April 1, 2019

Posted by FujiSkunk in FujiSkunk's Blog, 31 March 2019 · 77 views

My roommate decided his boss would enjoy an upgrade to his office computer to start the new month.  I decided to chip in and help.  Do you think he'll like it?

Happy April 1st, everyone!

Adam Savage's Tested

Posted by SpiceWare in SpiceWare's Blog, 31 March 2019 · 266 views

Late last night I ran across a post on Facebook by Kurt Mayer about Adam Savage's Tested  (he of Mythbusters fame). Had trouble sleeping afterwards, thank's Kurt ;)

Tested team members Jeremy Williams and Sean Charlesworth decided to build a new arcade cabinet running Starlords , a game they've built from scratch and introduced at Califo...

How to Get Rid of Spiders and Ants

Posted by Random Terrain in Random Terrain's Tetraternarium, 31 March 2019 · 106 views
How to get rid of ants and 1 more...

Ortho Home Defense MAX Insect Killer Granules is sprinkled around the outside of the house and around any storage buildings. Ortho Home Defense Insect Killer for Indoor & Perimeter with Comfort Wand is used in the house, basement, and attic.

Read the instructions. Reapply as needed. Use at your own risk. Goodby spiders, ants, and more....

jEdit

Posted by buddpaul in Buddpaul's Blog, 28 March 2019 · 71 views
jEdit

http://www.jedit.com     I need to download that tool!!  :grin:

19 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)

0 members, 18 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)