All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. @9640News and @mizapf try the attached version "GIFG" on the Geneve. I removed the three instances where the 9901 CRU bit is polled and then modified the graphics mode bank 14 register setup from >03 to >00 (GIF_DATA, label IY, register 14). The Geneve's "/4a" emulation forces dsr-based vdp transfers into bank 0 versus writing the data to whatever bank is active. I'm not going to pursue a change to the OS at this time. I don't know if the program will at some point overwrite the PAB but I was able to load two pics in succession. I loaded the program via EXEC. GIFG
  3. That was 1.07. Here's 1.08 with the same small modification. mikie_1.08_noPALcheck.obx
  4. @Ben from Plaion How did you get yours already! I guess it pays to know someone!🤣😂😁
  5. Well I'm not posting from my Atari VCS 800 at the moment but Hi anyway, oh and I'm glad your having some fun on your VCS! 🙂
  6. I tried using a Genesis 2 rgb cable with my GameDrive and it's only outputting in black and white. Is the cable just not compatible or is there some setting I'm missing? It works fine through the normal modded av cable on my 7800. I'm guessing the cable is not compatible and im not sure which one to get. I would even be able to get a scart cable since I have the capability to connect from scart out.
  7. That’s because it was a “last chance” sale because dozens of games had to be removed from the store since the site was sold to Atari. Albert received thousands of orders and is fulfilling them in batches by hand.
  8. guppy

Movie Cart

I got my order in. I had problems using Tindie's checkout, but I attribute it to my security settings in Chrome; I switched over to Firefox and got my payment in. Then I got an email saying it would take 1-2 days to confirm the payment, and then I would receive an order confirmation email. I got the confirmation email today. I sent a message to you via Tindie's Contact Store feature, to make sure you got my mailing address. Sorry to hear that this was so problem-ridden for you. I hope the wait list and shipping info can be restored by Tindie without too much difficulty.
  9. When there is a version for the MegaSTE available, I'd definitely be interested!
  10. OK, this worked for the Golden Gate picture. The myconv script looks like this: USE GOLDENG_G DISPLAY MSAVE GOLDENG EXIT Type "PICT MYCONV" in MDOS. gifconv.dsk MYCONV GOLDENG_G GOLDENG
  11. Hey! Somebody’s golf ball just came crashing through the window of my Haunted Mansion and hit me in the head!👀
  12. https://www.ebay.com/itm/285841463080 This should be interesting to watch. All Aquarius commons + 32K memory and Space Speller, and some bonuses for $1500. Anyone think it’ll sell for that? Theres some other interesting auctions from them like a full Channel F set as well. Must be a collection sell-off.
  13. Screen probably couldn't handle the 240p signal off an old system and choked and I've read that happens on some TVs in the past.
  14. All the games and accessories I started this thread with will be available in the US, Europe and Australia. All stock has been manufactured and dispatched from the factory and are on route to distribution centres in all three territories due to arrive in the throughout May to then be sent out to retail.
  15. Small request: Maybe this and/or future versions could include a version number ? (e.g. in the first black+white picture or at the title)
  16. I'm sure everyone is different in what they find challenging, but for me personally, Quadrun is up there! I'll be so curious what you think whenever you've had a chance to try it.
  17. Is this based on (or created from) version 1.08 ?
  18. Haha, this is funny that you mentioned Quadrun, I've made a short list of other RTFM games and yeah, it's on it. A difficult game even after RTFM! It also features some nice speech.
  19. Before this thread was created, I contacted Atari to check the availability of the games outside the US and TODAY they told me that they will only be available in the United States. @Ben from Plaion Is this a confussion or have plans changed? I wanted food fight so much
  20. Does anyone happen to know what ac adapter plug works on these games? I’ve purchased a few multi adapter plugs off Amazon and none of them have an attachment that actually fits into the adapter slot on the sides of the games. I also don’t want to fry the boards by using an incorrect one. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
  21. May the 4th be with you, always...

main-qimg-c11b89422591f6864558f25696b76182-lq.jpg

22. Ha, if only they were all that easy! It took me ages to figure out how to successfully play Quadrun. Have you ever tried that one? After you fire your own bullet, even if you hit and successfully destroy the target enemy, you have to get across the screen to catch that same bullet, or you lose a life. Preposterous. And in between doing that you're trying to capture these other weird entities floating around. That game is challenging!
  23. Racked up a big score on Asteroids, but I think Video Pinball needs work. Overall, it’s great they came in! Can you tell which score I got?
  1. Load more activity