All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Ok! Good to hear that you got it running! Regarding CFG-files: Most games use the settings in 0.cfg, and if you load a bin that doesn't have a cfg-file with the same name, it's loaded up using 0.cfg from the root of your SD-card. Here are the 10 different config files used by all original games, together with an Excel-file with what game uses what config. For example: Commando uses config 2 and is named commando.bin. Then you make a copy of 2.cfg, put it in the same folder as commando.bin and rename it to commando.cfg. Then you can load it. Don't know if this will solve your Super Pro-problems. But it might solve some problems for other people here 🙂 INTV-ConfigFiles.zip
  3. Every time I think something is a cut and dry pronunciation, I hear someone in the industry say it and I was way off. 😂
  4. I was out town last week and I got busy this last weekend. I meant to get a score in.
  5. Here's some TEMPLATES (Created in gimp) for any of you: AtariSoft_Template.xcf Cartridge._Black_Orange.xcf Cartridge._Black_Orange_Long_Name.xcf Cartridge_Data_Biotics.xcf Cartridge_White_Gray.xcf Diskette_.xcf Exceltec_Sidecart.xcf Funware_Cartridge_Master_Template.xcf TI_Atari_Port_Cart_Add_On_Template.xcf TI_Cassette_Tape_Template.xcf
  6. I look forward to dumping the ROM! 2532s. Are those the only two words missing? Is this a FIG-Forth dialect? In my dad's Lubbock speech papers, I found a 1982 version of the TI Forth manual. It is bound with a nice report cover. Clearly there was interest in Forth at TI.
  7. Hello guys Please DO NOT post direct links on forums. Links can (and will in this case) change over time. Making a published link lead nowhere/to an error. Sincerely Mathy PS I already sent LessNick the direct link with the same remark.
  8. I'm affraid I have no idea what you could do.
  9. I agree with most what you wrote, but using a cartridge is more like metal fans would say "trü"... Important benefit of cartridges - faster load time than disk... And the pictures from RC are big. Making a huge games could be more easy to make... Like RPG, Adventure... Porting PC (EGA) Sierra games would be easier...
  10. I think I played the rom if it’s the same game I’m thinking of! That’s cool!
  11. Has anyone made repros of the originals labels, attached examples where made by me recently.
  12. What does that have to do with a SAM Coupé?
  13. The problem with a Atari 800/400 is that the software library not so perfect compared with the Commodore 64 and not all games from C64 are also on Atari...
  14. TI was having fun with this as hex >63 = 99 Decimal or Integer. And the above listing would never work i.e. BR GROM@RND3 the real GPL code could would be BR RND3 or BR G@RND3 Also the GPL code above is mostly backwards like you would see with GPL disassembly. ST >4B,@>8310 is correct the above listing is wrong and would not work.
  15. Phew, that's a really drilling thrilling soundtrack. 😵‍💫
  16. The problem with a SAM Coupé is that the software library is next to nothing compared with the Atari 8-bit computers (unless your goal is 48K Spectrum software); and good luck getting your hands on one; and if you do, make sure you've got plenty of spare cash on hand.
  17. Where you at friend I haven’t seen you post lately. Did you ever get a copy of Qbert?

18. If you have an emulator that supports covers...
  19. This is neat to see Erik. Thanks. There must be an underlying cross-compiler environment for this code. There are few words that have no definition. (vsp! getbits) Question: Are the Forth word names in the ROM? There is also some evidence of someone who is still learning Forth arg management on the DATA stack. : DROP2 DROP DROP ; : DROP2UNDER ( N1 N2 N3 -- N3 ) ROT ROT DROP2 ; : OVER2 ( N1 N2 N3 -- N1 N2 N3 N1 ) ROT DUP >R ROT ROT R> ; DROP2UNDER would be cleaner as : NIP SWAP DROP ; : DROP2UNDER NIP NIP ; And you get the word NIP for when you need that function. OVER2 is rather complex. It would benefit from using the PICK word. (some folks considered it a sacrilege but on 9900 PICK about as efficient as OVER) : OVER2 2 PICK ;
  20. I already have Springer but thanks!!
  21. Assuming that was sarcasm. Polls don't mean anything, in any category, they are just smoke and mirrors for the press.
  22. this is a feature.. there's a pallete adjusting program out there that you can use to change and it lasts until a power cycle or another change but it's easier to power cycle to reset to defaults
  23. It's a shame you published your results just before the deadline. I know I could beat your score. I feel cheated out of first place (I know it's my feelings, not yours 😃
  1. Load more activity