All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. i got the cpu chip and put it in but unfortunately its still having the same problem.
  3. Similar routine in Medieval Mayhem. ; RAM M0yEvenRow ds 1 M1yEvenRow ds 1 BLyEvenRow ds 1 M0yOddRow ds 1 M1yOddRow ds 1 BLyOddRow ds 1 ... ; fireball routine ldx #2 .fireballLoop ... sta M0yEvenRow,x sta M0yOddRow,x and #1 beq .decOdd dec M0yEvenRow,x .byte $2c ; skip dec odd .decOdd dec M0yOddRow,x ... dex bpl .fireballLoop ; end of Vertical Blank - NOTE: cannot use JSR during kernel because of this ldx #ENAM0 ; 2 11 txs ; 2 13 ; Kernel, even rows cpy BLyEvenRow ; 3 php ; 3 6 cpy M1yEvenRow ; 3 9 php ; 3 12 cpy M0yEvenRow ; 3 15 php ; 3 18 ldx #ENABL ; 2 20 txs ; 2 22 ; Kernel odd rows cpy BLyOddRow ; 3 6 php ; 3 9 cpy M1yOddRow ; 3 12 php ; 3 15 cpy M0yOddRow ; 3 18 php ; 3 21 ldx #ENABL ; 2 24 txs ; 2 27 ; start of Overscan, restore stack pointer ldx #$ff ; init stack pointer so we can use JSR txs
  4. This is a difficult image I been foolen with it for sometime maybe we'll get lucky
  5. The best ever 8-bit Atari that never existed or existed in such small numbers that you aren't likely to get much interest.
  6. I know what it is. Don't expect it to work very well. That device is really for launching homebrew and backing up Dreamcast games for use with emulators. It's very very terrible at launching and playing retail games on the Dreamcast itself. So, if you purchased that to be an ODE device, you have the wrong thing.
  7. Don’t even have it. Lol. Maybe some others are in the same boat?
  8. You can buy a D9 adaptor that enables you to use an Inty controller with EMU on the PC.
  9. This thread was so helpful. I was setting up my reconditioned 130XE with a new FujuNet 1.7 and A8PicoCart and FujiNet did not seem to boot. I followed your instructions for the Basic Cart and I was able to get everything playing together! I appreciate the source of information available on this site - Thank you!.
  10. The Paddles have been a sore point of the 2600+ experience. I don't like using the paddles on the 2600+ or even on real hardware at all. The lack of resolution on the 2600+ and reliability problems leave a lot to be desired. One of my Paddles developed a blind spot which means when playing some games you can't place the player in some positions. So I opened up the Paddles and swapped the potentiometers between player-1 and player-2. This made single player games usable again. However, now the Paddle has developed significant jitter that seems to get worse as time progresses. The potentiometers seem to be sealed and I haven't tried to disassemble this, but I don't feel I should be doing this with such a relatively new product. At some point I'll get frustrated enough to attempt to source replacement potentiometers or maybe I'll get lucky a find an original used set at a reasonable price or just build my own. Just to finish on a positive note, I am extremely happy with the 2600+, it's rekindled gaming for me in a very good way and I'm having a lot of fun tinkering, collecting and gaming.
  11. Sentinel colors: 57 plus src * Rastaconverter Beta10 * Atari8man_Sentinel.xex
  12. joeatari1

Yars Rising

Nice spot! I had to pause the trailer to see them.
  13. Yes, please, there are tons of great Starship / Super Heavy photos at this point to choose from. ..Al
  14. I have both, and I will second the appraisal of the 2600 version. Both are fantastically well-done and well worth the money I spent on them.
  15. I'm trying some things, but not getting any kind of decent result with this one. It doesn't look awful in the tiny thumbnail, but when viewing on the Atari, just looks a garbled mess. I'll keep working on it though.
  16. Spider colors: 41 plus src Atari8man_Spider.xex
  17. yeah...all of the software I've got now and tried in the past will let you set a burn speed of 1x. That isn't the issue. The issue is that newer burners today, won't let you burn that slow. As I said, I choose the slowest speed on the software which is 1x, but an error pops up when it starts that the burner doesn't support it and it has to go with the burner's slowest speed. In the case of my DVD burner, that is 16x. Screwy enough, I can read anything as slow as 8x. But burning....nah...16x and above only.
  18. What do I think? Do you really want to know? I think I really like it, so much that I ordered another Atari 2600+! I just received it yesterday opened the box applied the latest update put back in the box and save it for a rainy day! Buy them all! Buy them all! Buy them all! Buy them all, Buy them all!
  19. Most (if not all) of the photos have come in for the April 13-14 CLASS 2024. See below -- http://blog.retro-link.com/2024/04/pictures-from-commodore-los-angeles.html http://blog.retro-link.com/2024/04/another-set-of-pics-from-commodore-los.html http://blog.retro-link.com/2024/04/yet-more-photos-from-commodore-los.html Videos will be posted later! Ah, the editing process, Robert Bernardo organizer - Commodore Los Angeles Super Show
  20. Most (if not all) of the photos have come in for the April 13-14 CLASS 2024. See below -- http://blog.retro-link.com/2024/04/pictures-from-commodore-los-angeles.html http://blog.retro-link.com/2024/04/another-set-of-pics-from-commodore-los.html http://blog.retro-link.com/2024/04/yet-more-photos-from-commodore-los.html Videos will be posted later! Ah, the editing process, Robert Bernardo organizer - Commodore Los Angeles Super Show
  21. Today
  22. I have downloaded them but when I try to open to play them the screen is black with a buzzing noise. I have stella and never had a problem before its weird
  23. Thanks Handy DG. I took that "factory" games.ini file onto my system, replacing the games.ini in data, removing the games.ini in lost+found and re-ran my script on macOS and... ... ... ... wait for it... ... ... IT WORKED JUST FINE in the AGSP, all the new games showed up. So, I am kind of stumped. I will look at that original games.ini file you sent me with a binary editor. Something about it must be hinky. I will report back and thanks for the assist.
  24. Yesterday
  25. Most native games have autosave. (Never turn off Evercades without exiting to the menu! Never!)
  26. Hmmm…untested and done on the fly. This assumes the stack is pointing to ENAM1. Maybe… tya sbc missileVertPos and #<~[H_MISSILE - 1] php Similar routine is used in Basketball, Breakout, and/or Video Pinball?
  27. Awesome - thanks. SOO glad you added thousands separator (sometimes it's the most simple things that help!).
  1. Load more activity