All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Completely prohibitive, unless you find a sheikh. Maybe.
  3. Cool addition to the 2600 library and the game looks great! Some sound (even basic) would be nice though...
  4. Ok so I cleaned the contacts by making 10 insertions with a cutup creditcard wrapped with a Kimwipe soaked in 100% isopropyl alcohol. The wipe remained clean looking. I plugged in 4 different carts, one of them being the GameDrive and the Jaguar started up normally each time so here's hoping the problem is now solved.
  5. Meanwhile, if someone wants to test this and see if the keys work both ways (normal and with Control) for the up/down/left/right, that would be great. I don't have a setup currently. SDrive-test1.xex
  6. Sorry to hear about your strokes. My stroke wasn't that bad. Just the minimum loss of my left side for a day or two. Try BobTerm. Latest version is 1.23.
  7. no, I'm just getting back at it and can't recall the names of other terminal.. I had 2 stokes 6 months ago, so I'm a tad slower hen I use to be.
  8. Today
  9. Belongs here, TURGEN could be used to prepare such broadcast for Atari computers. In 80s, in several countries, software was occassonally broadcasted through TV or radio as part of computer or youth programs.
  10. I know someone will say I was looking for hentai so putting this out here first, no, I was looking to run an old flash game and saw this link to github. I guess some horny coder working for a hentai site had a bunch of those swf games/videos that wouldn't run once Adobe killed the player 4 years ago. SO they went and took the old flash player and updated it some and maintainted it a bit and released the player both stand alone or as a web app to run stuff on a site (like the hentai one I guess if it's the same person.) If anyone has some old SWF stuff they want to fiddle with this does work: https://github.com/h-flash/HFlashPlayer
  11. Ha! That's a great analogy. I had a similar "punch to the gut" feeling when I pulled off all the tape and discovered that it's not plastic after all... Yeah, I feel the same way... I wasn't trying to deceive anyone here; it really did feel like it was made from a plastic material before I pulled it apart. And I really did acquire it in 1999 -- I remember that detail very well -- but I acknowledge that people might not believe it without further proof. I wish I at least had a receipt! But alas, no. I don't know him personally, but I met him way back in the early 1990s. Before he opened his first strip-mall location, he had a spot at an indoor flea market in Howell, NJ. I was amazed at the selection of Atari 2600 carts he had for sale; the best collection I had ever seen at the time, and I used to frequent a lot of flea markets back in the day when I was collecting Atari stuff. Mostly good memories, though that indoor flea market is long, long gone, and I am no longer in NJ...
  12. Here's a picture of the schematics. Keep in mind, I don't actually have them - it's a picture from somewhere else. The other picture is one of their ads... Hope all this helps.
  13. I am missing one more head, but other than that it's pretty accurate Heh heh😉😂😁
  14. As far as the meetings go, I'm usually pretty flexible and can attend most, if not all. I can get the ball rolling on the pictures. Here's a handful - hopefully they are high enough quality...
  15. Did you try it on a real Lynx? And: What is a repro-cart? Where did you get it from?
  16. Have you tried a different program? Maybe Express 850 doesn't work with the P:R:, hence the name.
  17. Are there any other changes to the TK version, or is it just the navigation? Also, what key codes map to PgUp/PgDown and F5/F8 (or are these hardware controlled from the TKII)?
  18. Like I said, there is no comparison to the Ultimate II+. I have had them all. I currently also have a BackBit Pro (actually three of them) and while it does a great job for the most part it has nowhere near the compatibility of the UII+. The compatibility of the UII+ is basically what you would get with real floppies and real disk drives. And cartridge images too. And so much more. And, it has the REU built in. You might think "I'll never use that"...but, once you do you will realize how you can never do without it If I were you I'd keep an eye on Gideon's page and buy it when it becomes available. Since he moved to the Lattice FPGA (the "L" in the name now) there has been no issue acquiring parts and he has restocked multiple times over the past weeks/months. And, when you do order I would suggest to add the tape cassette adapter to the order as well. Its cheap enough and might as well when you order the UII+ right then and there. Then you will have the .tap compatibility as well. With that setup you pretty much don't need anything else. At least I don't! EDIT: You can actually just order it now on "backorder" and it will ship when stock arrives...which according to his page should be any time now. I would just do that. I have ordered from him many times...never an issue.
  19. Broke the 10k mark with Bumper Bash: 17,255
  20. Paypal only, shipping to USA or Canada only. FS: Metal Slug 1 for Neo Geo AES, Japan version, MVS Mask ROM conversion. Cartridge is all original SNK parts, just converted from an MVS cartridge, no EPROMs or flash chips here. Insert, booklet and cart label are all reprinted. Snaplock case is a generic replacement without SNK branding. There are a couple plastic corners broken off the snaplock case, see attached pictures. $330 USD shipped to USA and Canada imgur
  21. I have seen a few homebrew developers announcing PSP ports for their games, I suppose this will be just an SD card or an online download containing a ROM and an emulator. If nobody told me I wouldn't believe this is a product that was sold for a premium price by the company that currently can be considered the leader in the retro gaming market. But I guess that in 2011 there wasn't a lot of info about how to consolize an MVS, so for some people it might have looked like a good deal.
  22. @awbacon Did you hear about OptiDoom for the 3DO? I'm glad that homebrew developer is going out of his way to make that port playable.
  23. Had kind of a brain flash...what if the games.ini interface that @Brad_from_the_80s gave us could be adjusted slightly to call up any core directly, instead of referring to the built-in ones by number. I would think this could solve the problem of adding emulators for everyone, wouldn't it? Something like this: [gamerom] display_name=Game Name suffix=.cv release_date=1983 players=1 class_type=2 game_type=/cores/bluemsx_libretro.so hard=0 save=0 timer=/data/Games/Coleco_Games/ADAM about="" controls="" vertical=0 Conceivably anything could be run on GSP without much further fuss. What do you think?
  1. Load more activity