All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Are you counting comic books? If so, the 3 Swordquest games and the He-Man one had them. Also the Atari Force series came in Defender, Berzerk, Star Raiders, Phoenix, and Galaxian.
  3. Folks! This Space Patrol is released in 2024 according to the copyright on the back of the box. Intellivision Space Patrol new in box homebrew | eBay Can we say that there are four releases: 2008, 2012, 2023 and 2024? Is there any way to distinguish the 2008 from the 2012 re-issue? Serial number on the back? Thanks!
  4. You could also just wait for @Dave C to make the pull request. This feature may become the standard way for outputting data to consoles.
  5. Call me Lars I'm 56. Live near Baltic Sea where Marzipan came from. 1983 - Atari 600XL + 1010 1984 - 64kb + 1050 Disk Drive 1985 - Turbo 1050 1991 - Amiga 1000 with 16MHz 030 + 2MB Fast RAM 1995 - First PC with Pentium 100 Later faster PCs currently Core i7 13700K. What a monster machine. Since 2019 back to Atari 8bit programming, because it is more fun.
  6. If you need funding assistance for a production run let me know
  7. Happy Mother's Day, C= and Ami aficionados! The Fresno Commodore User Group has its next meeting from 11 a.m. to 2:30+ p.m., Sunday, May 19, at Panera Bread Restaurant 3590 W. Shaw Ave. (corner of W. Shaw Ave. and Marty Ave.) Fresno, CA 93711 (559) 271-0104 http://www.dickestel.com/met_loc.htm For discussion, we'll talk about the upcoming June 22-23 Pacific Commodore Expo NW in Seattle and even the William Shatner Weekend on June 1 (gotta get a Commodore item autographed by Bill)! This month we have the new AmigaOne A1222+ from A-EON in its second, public showing of a production model. See how it uses the desktop, see it play native and 68K Amiga games, listen to how it plays .MODs and .MP3s, view it running a video file in full hi-def, and try out some drawing/art programs on it. Naturally, we will have the latest games for the C64. V.P. Roger may be bringing in several amateur radio carts used by ham operators on the VIC-20! Truly, Robert Bernardo Fresno Commodore User Group - http://www.dickestel.com/fcug.htm
  8. My guess: it's a way to release third-party titles (or budget games, reissues, etc.) Atari owns the rights to while minimising the risk of tarnishing the Atari name if they're flops. The horse has bolted on that latter part, but, sure, whatever floats their boat, etc.
  9. Outstanding. Appreciate the assist! The file opened successfully and is usable.
  10. Kaboom 9516 - Not much better but my average score is way up, thanks for picking this one!!
  11. I do not play games much in last decades... But if I do I play logical puzzle games on an emulator Atari 800 Flob - I do not like labyrinth games Awesome game, reminded me of Another Earth (Atari ST, Amiga, PC) but I did not finish it god bored of all the walking. I like more one map per level games Time Wizard: Yes, I know this game interesting! Shift - Yea, new to me!
  12. Thnxx Peter, Keep the good work i am still busy in 3d printing world and klipper and marlin..... Greeetings Marco
  13. Been playing some Puzzle Bobble/Bust-A-Move this evening. Love this puzzle game, really addictive! I prefer setting my console region to Japanese to play this one, as I personally think the intro screen/presentation and title is better...
  14. Yup, it sure is! You’ll love it too. It plays differently from other fighters.
  15. Apple iOS: Galaxy Mix - 31 min Puzzlejuice - 21 min Arcade: Bubble Bobble - 10 min Crazy Taxi - 10 min Outrun 2 - 10 min Point Blank - 4 min Point Blank 3 - 10 min Tapper - 10 min Timber - 15 min Tumblepop - 126 min Atari 2600: Centipede - 105 min Commodore 64: Sword of Fargoal - 94 min Nintendo 64: Conker's Bad Fur Day - 45 min Nintendo Switch: Deep Diving Adventures - 15 min Endless Ocean Luminous - 570 min Hypnospace Outlaw - 100 min Koral - 25 min Tetris 99 - 20 min Sega Genesis: Battle Squadron - 35 minutes It is a very poor shooter but I can't say I didn't enjoy it.
  16. Ranagard Shinoken. Is that the one with the 3d rendered graphics?
  17. Does anyone happen to have a copy of WordPerfect? I'm looking for the GUI version, most likely version 6.x, it came on five or six disks, if I recall correctly. I found a disk that I was sure I had lost but had instead put in a "safe place" with some personal files. The disk contains the manual I wrote for my "CYA" program nearly 30 years ago. LibreOffice loads the file, but the formatting is wrong, and the graphics & line art are not showing up. Word online simply ignores the file.
  18. Today
  19. I can hear that shrill little ditty at the start of the game right now.
  20. Heh.. YouTube is sure wonky lately.  The comments for the last video you watched show up on the next.

1. Trinity

Trinity

I read somewhere that YouTube is is going to start an all out war against ad blockers next month.

1. Load more activity