All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. As a dual Canadian/US citizen, I can vouch that I have always treated myself very well...
  3. Hi guys, The final batch of Cyborg Force fellas. Neo Byte Force@neobyteforce These are the very last #cyborgforce #aes #mvs pre-orders we had pending. So if you're still waiting for your "order shipped" message: your game is here, and it will be in the post on Friday. Thank you all so much for your support and your patience! 3:46 AM · May 8, 2024 Anthony..
  4. HDX support would be great. It's essential for disk transfers to/from the pcode system on real hardware.
  5. I figure run-time (and thus a time position indicator) can be cooked up from filesize divided by bitrate, but yes: if it's common to include runtime data in such headers, why not. My coding skills beyond 6502 assembler extend to C and pretty much no further, so perhaps someone else can take my converter and web-ify it when the time comes. Been wanting to attack this task for some years, but lack of time, etc.
  6. I never had a problem with Deluxe Paint stability either. I think it was the best art package on the ST, although none of them were perfect and you had to use several of them to get all the best features. Having used Deluxe Paint (1) on the Amiga, Deluxe Paint ST is definitely an big improvement (the first Deluxe Paint is probably about equivalant to Neochrome). At the time the ST version of DP was said to be parity wise with the Deluxe Paint II on the Amiga. I think the 3rd Amiga one pips it but it is two iterations higher so not really a surprise. It is a shame the ST version never got a sequel.
  7. A big ask , would you lend me the assembled board so I can test it ? Shipping paid for off course and I will return it , not planning on keeping it or the DC port setup. (need my NetUSBee connected to the cartridge port) @Techman I hope you are doing fine , haven't heard or seen you on here in a while now ? I know life gets in the way sometimes just reaching out to check if everything is ok with you , Sir ?
  8. Nice one. Meta data wise, data on video file duration is something I assume is going into the metadata? Would be cool if, like the online Fujiconvert, there was an online converter. Not sure if that is a plan. Either way, thanks for undertaking this - I know it's a big coding job.
  9. I'm revamping the SIDE3's PDM player and adding video playback support, and since this will require a redesigned file format for video files (there being no need for padding bytes in the audio/video data; I'll write a converter for this and provide instructions for encoding videos from scratch), I thought it might be an opportune moment to add a file header with metadata rather than just persist with binary blobs and inferring all information from the filename alone. I'm thinking PAL/NTSC encoding, bitrate, extended title information, genre, etc. There are no particular alignment issues, so we can use as much or as little space as required for the metadata header. If people have no suggestions, I'll go ahead and design it to my own specifications, but I thought I'd just throw it out there for discussion.
  10. Today
  11. Garfield Splut Wednesday. Well, Jon was truthful. :D

Garfield comics

12. Hi guys, BAMBAM GAMEMONSTER TOKYO@BBGM_TOKYO 【零サム がま口】 ・ナコルル & リムルル 「森林保護寄付金を貯めます」 ・徳川慶寅 & 真鏡名ミナ 「逢瀬代入れとくか」 ・炎邪 & 水邪 「ゴゥルアアアア!」 約 W120mm × H105mm 全3種 各税込¥1,760 Half Anniversary Thanks Sale 今月 19日(日)まで開催中 表示価格より40%OFF #BGMT Translated from Japanese by [Zero Sam Purse] ・Nakoruru & Rimururu "I will save money for forest conservation." ・Tokugawa Yoshitora & Majikina Mina "Shall I pay for the rendezvous?" ・Fire and Water "GOOLAAAAAAHH!" Approx. W120mm x H105mm All three types are ¥1,760 (tax included) Half Anniversary Thanks Sale On until the 19th (Sunday) of this month 40% OFF the listed price #BGMT Was this translation accurate? Give us feedback so we can improve: 2:05 AM · May 8, 2024 Anthony.
  13. Hi guys, BAMBAM GAMEMONSTER TOKYO @BBGM_TOKYO KOF XV商品のご紹介 【アクリルスティックキーホルダー】 草薙京 K‘ 身長181cmの草薙京と183cmのK‘の全身を 約10.5cmのアクリルキーホルダーに濃密度凝縮! (スティック部約13cm) 各種¥1,320(税込) Half Anniversary Thanks Sale 今月19日(日まで開催中 表示価格より40%OFF #BGMT Translated from Japanese by Introduction of KOF XV products [Acrylic stick keychain] Kyo Kusanagi K' The entire bodies of 181cm tall Kusanagi Kyo and 183cm tall K' are densely packed into approximately 10.5cm acrylic keychains! (Stick part approx. 13cm) ¥1,320 each (tax included) Half Anniversary Thanks Sale On until the 19th (Sun) of this month 40% OFF the listed price #BGMT 4:34 AM · May 7, 2024 Anthony..
  14. Hi guys, Victrix by PDP @VictrixPro The King of Fighters Victrix Pro FS Arcade Fight Sticks are available now! Pick up one of these limited-edition sticks serialized out of 250 before they’re gone. https://pdp.com/collections/victrix-fightsticks… #victrixpro #kingoffighters 12:00 PM · May 7, 2024 Anthony..
  15. I am used to other BASICs that let you seed by using "RAND = 207". Also, using RAND like "EnemyX = RAND". Something similar to QuickBASIC, SecondBASIC or batari BASIC. Hopefully we can make our own CVBasic community library with a Microsoft BASIC style RAND. Or, just politely ask Oscar for something like that In the meantime I *think* I saw someone post a PRNG that could do something similar. Unfortunately, my search skills are very poor at the moment. Perhaps someone else can post a link.
  16. Interestingly Shane, Riding Hero is my father's favorite game for the Neo-Geo. He was really into the graphics and the story mode that was part of the title when it debuted and he was good at the racing since he didn't like those arcade cabinets that required you to sit and pretend you're actually racing. Still like to see footage of it on YouTube even to this day. Anthony..
  17. That's true Slidel. If the game had better controlling like you would expect for a motorcycle racer cabinet in the arcade, it would've receive a different score. Plus a few other adjustments to the game. Anthony..
  18. Hi Mike and Shane. Yes it's also has the U.S. attachment as well. Here's the link for the Ebay American auction fellas. https://www.ebay.com/itm/323899051901?itmmeta=01HX7MSCSK8TFFSE3BERSQTEW2&hash=item4b69e34f7d:g:BH8AAOSwmZFdaO0c&itmprp=enc%3AAQAJAAAA8DPovvIGZYlDNhmn5uKIvfIy81KNMPTcC189uiZ6emdZQxiRgopkJF54EAkweDmAUHsD2vxNrzMBl38--fWvYYUQ%2FtIe8ChwakATq8n5EHLcMnF%2BlLhSTR%2B7nWwokK5JRwQSSvJlNHp0b2cLNYVxJdBMopvQ5P5ld2jyHY6S53vUDasEOVMiVbn0GXBvHVDFpa1s2SvaAVSWr5pTMXRDvU0dsfI4JaCZX84UnIf7Utpc075Bb%2BeV5IvHARBMqreqrkSy9EDcwlIFTzazC%2FMpd9rNS0NVVsZ0x7fXKsgewyVpf1VmBL3rO47oXcv7%2BKsKSQ%3D%3D|tkp%3ABFBMoM3l9Olj It's also from our friend AtariAge member @japangameonline Anthony..
  19. Death Race Patreon Home version of the arcade game by @salzmafia.com Link ROM BeeWare Home version of Odyssey 2 Killer Bees (very similar to Death Race) by @MemberAtarian Link ROM Screenshots
  20. It's been almost a year now... Anyone still having contact with him over Discord? Hope he is fine.
  21. Hi again, As there is no RANDOMSEED command in CVBasic.... I would like a create a pseudo random generator with a SEED. Who can I do it ? How ca i integrate a SEED for fixed resultats ? Exemple : ' TEST ' does not work, the resultats changed each time loop: PRINT AT 40,"PSEUDO RANDOM TEST" ' would like to see always the same random results with this seed 1654 #seed = 1654 PRINT AT 76,RANDOM(999) PRINT AT 76+32,RANDOM(999) PRINT AT 76+64,RANDOM(999) ' fail ' would like to see always the same random results with this seed 4565 #seed = 4565 PRINT AT 76+128,RANDOM(999) PRINT AT 76+160,RANDOM(999) PRINT AT 76+192,RANDOM(999) ' fail goto loop So would like to see for exemple : 345 432 654 864 345 359 With no change at each loop need that for a specific game Don't know if you undestand my problem LOL (I am french, sorry for my cow english)
  22. I have 2600 of several TV standard heavy-Atari NTSC heavy-Sears NTSC 6 switch-Atari PAL 4 switch-Atari NTSC 4 switch-Atari SECAM 4 switch-Vader SECAM Junior-long rainbow PAL Flashback Gold 2600+
  23. The corrosion looks worse in this picture. C77 & C78 can be removed permanently as they sit across the DATA IN and DATA OUT of the SIO and are often removed to increase SIO speed. C77 sits across SIO DATA IN and looks bad so may have caused your previous problem. The others are more involved with the joystick ports.
  24. Erm, after looking at what Yopaz is doing in terms of filenames being passed, etc, it looks to be complete gibberish data. I have no idea how this is working on a physical Memory Track, if it does, but it looks very broken.
  1. Load more activity