All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. It's my latest purchase - a Panasonic AG-7350. My "good" S-VHS deck is a Sony SVO-5800. It has an internal TBC (Time Base Corrector).
  3. I am confused by the last four messages. @dhe - you asked for a way to dump memory then identified the dump memory command @OLD CS1 - Unfortunately, when I made the debugger larger, it started to flicker like heck, so I changed it all to a bitmap instead. I've been meaning to do SOMETHING about that cause I like to copy out too, so for now I've added a menu option (under view) to copy the left or right pane to the clipboard. It's not perfect, but at least the data comes out. That'll be .072 - it's uploaded now though the page won't update for a few hours.
  4. People get busy with real life. I'll patiently await an answer.
  5. You mention multiple cords - but what about the power supply? The recommended unit should be able to output at least 2 amps, whereas most USB power supplies only put out 1 amp. Try swapping out the power supply for a few others and see if that is the issue.
  6. APETIME usually works, but your work is a solution as well.
  7. Shop oprion is worthwhile - you can test the machine before purchasing - request a short term refund option if the system fails within a month or whatever. good value at $300 if a disk drive and/or other items included.
  8. Interesting. I have always thought mine was a GITD. It definitely has some GITD capabilities/properties.
  9. I spent some time getting ChatGPT to write some 9900 assembly. After a LOT of coercing I gave up once it successfully cleared the screen. https://tursilion.blogspot.com/2024/02/ai-code-gen.html
  10. Thanks, I'll return the 8bitdo dongle then and order one of these. No 3d printer yet so i'll have to figure something out. update: ordered.
  11. The other thing you can do -- remember the Classic99 debugger can show you the contents of memory. You can view the contents of FFFC after loading it to make sure it has the values you expect. Glad you made it work! You might be the first person to actually use that debug message.
  12. Today
  13. Nice Panasonic SVHS deck too. I'm assuming it is an AG-DS555P?
  14. I was testing my Jaguar today with a jag2gen, retrovision cables, ossc, into my 4k monitor this afternoon and was very happy to see it was working. I had rebooteroids plugged in at first and then changed to the rebooted cart and played a little downfall. I turned everything off to move things around and when I connected it all back up and turn it on, the power led would light but the screen stayed black, no Jaguar logo, no red screen, just blackness. I also tried composite output and a separate power supply and still a black screen. I tried just now again with composite and black screen as I was typing this post and black screen. Pulled the cart and reinserted and hit the power button and this time the rebooted cart came up. I pulled that cart and plugged in the gamedrive and turned it on and the gamedrive put up a menu "Cart Connection Fault Please remove, clean, and reinsert the GameDrive cart." I'm sure my cart is clean, and the rebooted and rebooteroids carts are new. Any idea what is going on? Is my cart connector damaged? I looked with a lighted magnifying glass but couldn't see anything obvious. Do I have dirty contacts on my cart connector or maybe something in the electronics of the console is going bad and causing the GameDrive to think it's a cart connection issue?
  15. That's what I was missing, thank you!
  16. If anyone doesn't want to make one for themselves, I've built another batch. They're available at videogamepcbs.com .
  17. Well, I still can't find the official joystick extension cable on amazon.fr (france) 😭
  18. I've built another batch of these... available at videogamepcbs.com
  19. Both models I have are put up. Only the original model (Model 1) has a decent collection because I neglected my other model (Model 2) which I had bought first before. Then I bought the original model later and I enjoyed it more. The photo is when I had it out. I bought it back out now. GENESIS DOES.
  20. That's so interesting. Thanks for sharing. The switches are really interesting. I wonder how they map to the Odyssey cards? It doesn't seem like it can do all the configurations. What a great find.
  21. Wow. I can’t believe how quickly this has progressed! I’ll be turning this around quickly. Anthony
  1. Load more activity