All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Overall Rankings (POINTS) Bump 'N' Jump 202 - Rickster8 146 - dpisacane 129 - lupovax 99 - wolfy62 70 - ts-x 61 - jimblargh 58 - cvga 28 - fakecortex 24 - jblenkle 24 - Peripheral 24 - mr_me 22 - Crash7 22 - IntyFanMatt 20 - scalpel 15 - BigDumer 5 - Player One Games Won 8 - Rickster8 - Skiing / Loco-Motion / Frog Bog / White Water / Sharp Shot EXTREME / Auto Racing / Bomb Squad / Happy Trails 3 - dpisacane - Super Cobra / Pole Position / Bump 'N' Jump 1 - IntyFanMatt - Frogger 1 - Peripheral - Pitfall 1 - BigDumer - Lock 'N' Chase
  3. FINAL Bump 'N' Jump Scoring Update: 6 PLAYERS ARE NOW DIZZY FROM TOO MUCH BUMPING AND JUMPING!!! 😜 162,248 - dpisacane (+13)(+2 GAME WINNER INCENTIVE) 56,972 - Rickster8 (+12) 53,236 - Lupovax (+11) ----------------------------------------------- 19,256 - jblenkle (+9) 13,556 - fakecortex (+8) 11,880 - wolfy62 (+7)
  4. Another CLASS video is ready to be viewed. See David Pleasance of Commodore UK at Pleasance, Commodore UK, and more -- CLASS 2024 Truly, Robert Bernardo organizer - Commodore Los Angeles Super Show
  5. Another CLASS video is ready to be viewed. See David Pleasance of Commodore UK at Pleasance, Commodore UK, and more -- CLASS 2024 Truly, Robert Bernardo organizer - Commodore Los Angeles Super Show
  6. Nah. I'm not a record collector. It's just something I inherited from my parents, who bought the album on its first day of release in the U.S. -Ben
  7. I've done a bit of a clean up. The Digi-Port now needs to be enabled by having an entry in the SD card's autoload.cfg file "PSNDO=1" and it's now a passive device. Included in this archive is the 2MB & 8MB firmwares, along with all the latest 'required' ROMs for the SD card. I've modified the main DSR.ROM to include "PIO/2", "RS232/3" & "RS232/4" which 'just return'... If you have a real RS232 card connected, it should now act like a 2nd card, without changing the CRU base. Since the DSR.ROM binary is now different, so is the location to hex-edit for a modified QI machine to use Pico PEB cartridges. Hex file offset @>4EE & @>4EF should be changed from >0000 to >FFFF. Previously described here: PPEB2.zip
  8. Correction, please. Currently, we have Atari 2600 home versions listed for 172 arcade games. And a few more Atari 2600 games categorized as being "Not Arcade, But Similar."
  9. Following Casey's lead I would like to donate $50 to the prize pool as well. I see we are using PayPal which works for me. I have REALLY had a blast playing most of these games and would like to commend the programmers on doing an AWESOME job.... 😁👍 @nanochess
  10. Ha, now I am curious and have to look at my Parker boxes, I think I actually have that. IIRC, it was spinach cans you rubbed off.
  11. cvga

Movie Cart

Are you printing your own cart or buying it with a slot for the SD card? I'd be interested in a couple as well.
  12. Didn't Popeye have a scratch off similar to "Katch the Krook" with Keystone Kapers?
  13. You probably also have the Cheech & Chong Album, with the giant rolling paper.
  14. To round out this discussion, I added my ALC for TI Basic’s RND function to the first post. It may be a little easier to follow for those unfamiliar with GPL. ...lee
  15. Today
  16. The original 1967 vinyl release of The Beatles' Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band came with a single sheet of paper cutouts, which included the following items: An illustrated picture of the fictional Sgt. Pepper A pair of sergeant stripes, to wear on each sleeve A fake moustache, so you can look like Sgt. Pepper Two badges - one with a picture of Sgt. Pepper, the other with the Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band logo. A picture of the four Beatles decked out in their Sgt. Pepper's band uniforms. Of course, none of this has anything to do with Atari videogames. I just wanted to put it out there. And yes, I've got the complete set. -Ben
  17. Somebody say bowling? And Lock'n'Chase was a 1981 arcade game in its own right, but yes still basically a Pac-Man/maze game clone. I enjoy it from time to time.
  18. IIRC we used to call this game No Bump 'n' Jump bc of the bonus for not hitting any cars. But if I also recall correctly, that method is pretty frustrating (and I have more fun smashing cars). So here's my one and done last minute score. Sorry 😕 Definitely Bumpin' 'n' Jumpin' - 13,556
  19. Kaboom 1B - 6,922 Bumper Bash 1AA - 1st ball only - 545,625 (not sure that there is any effect from diff switch position in this game)
  20. I wasn't able to open the file myself, but this thread purportedly links to an ASM file.
  21. It's obvious that you put alot of effort into this game and it shows with how equally impressive and ambitious it is! Is it common for games to start with the reset instead of the joystick button? I had to refer back to your post and then back into the guts of stella to find the key combo for that as it was basically just a title screen until then. Admittedly, that isn't an issue for those playing on physical hardware but I was curious as to the reasoning for the choice. Honestly, I only played a little bit as I found the interface at first play confusing and had to constantly switch back to your post to understand basic things. For example, I also don't know if the flash means I hit or missed the monster as there isn't any onscreen indicator other than the flash when playing. I fully admit that this might just be me but I had a similar issue with the equally ambitious Grizzards rpg. Regardless, congrats on the completion of such an impressive genre port to the hardware!
  22. Welcome to the tenth round of the 18th 5200 HSC season. Donkey Kong won the poll by two votes. Use the default settings. Emulation is fine, as are custom controls. Pics preferred, but not required except for HSC wins and records. The high score was set by Cafeman with 95,200 points. Beat that if you can for a bonus point. The ROM can be found here: https://forums.atariage.com/topic/229105-5200-hsc-season-7-round-14-donkey-kong/?do=findComment&comment=3060207 Round ends Sunday, April 28th, 2024 @11pm EST Standings:
  1. Load more activity