All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Atari never really completely died. Even in Atari's darkest days after the JTS reverse merger, Atari was still licensing stuff out and working with Telegames for new Jaguar games.
  3. Looks like some nice stuff added. I never jumped on the list as I am moved to roms / flashcarts for my systems. I didn't consider posters / pamphlets and catalogs. Also, a sealed utopia could find a placed to be displayed. LOL I am certain I have some items to add. Speaking of swapping items. If you are in the greater Boston area in late June, the New England Classic Gaming meet up will be happening again. We had some nice conversion around Intellivision, Amiga and C64, Atari (2600, 8 Bit), TI99. Colecovision and Adam, New Hardware and software demos. Emulation for the DS family. The library was nice enough, my wife didn't mind hanging around for almost 3 hours.
  4. And, here is the SDrive² version (may also work with other units using older firmware versions). SDRIVE.ATR
  5. I don't post my scores at the last minute for fun. Most of the time (not always) I post them at a time that isn't the last minute. This time I did, because I work 80-90 hours a week, and Sunday night is the only time I have off, which generally gives me about 3 or 4 hours once a week on Sunday to do what most others here have 10-20 hours or more in any given week to do. Believe me, I'd love to be in your financial position where working less than 80-90 hours a week is enough for you to survive, but alas, I'm not in such a position, and here we are. I assure you that working 80-90 hours a week, yet still being cash-strapped isnt "fun". I digress. Nobody is forcing you to take my recommendation that instead of quitting when you get a score good enough to be the top score, you keep posting better scores until you've posted your best. I'm merely suggesting that if your claim that you could have done better is true, then it would have been prudent to have done better and post it before Sunday evening if your goal is to have the top score by midnight Sunday evening. Besides, due to my work schedule being as it is, I missed playing for several weeks awhile back which set me back a potential 150 points, and I didn't post a score at all, which likely eliminated my chances of being in the top 4 this season, which would be the first time not finishing first or second in any season that I have participated, so it's not like me having top score this week is going to have the kind of impact that would warrant negative pushback. Also, should you simply desire to have everyone see that you could surpass the 545K I put up, nobody is preventing you from doing so and posting the screenshot now or at any time on the future. Indeed, I encourage it.
  6. Beautiful AES collection, @masschamber! 😍😍🥰
  7. My good sense of not wearing an Apple Watch, most likely.
  8. How about doing the right thing for your customers and therefore avoiding bad press altogether? Atari's customers threw down some serious coin to secure these items for their collections. The lack of QC on such high-priced "premium" products is bad enough. The fact that the company is aware of the flaws and refuses to fix or replace the affected items is nothing short of disgusting. Well said.
  9. Ok so i popped my copy of penguin kun wars ( mapper 0 ) famicom board on a famicom to nes converter and put it in a real nes... It works yet my famicom clone that plays real famicom carts like mario 3 ..won't read it... weird
  10. My guess is that it is surface skin cells you are referring to...Otherwise I'd expect an upgrade as we merrily limp along...Think of it,...joint pain would go away as cartilage is replaced,... In theory you could Hear better, See better, Drink beer
  11. OMG! Now it's a three-way tie with The Blob catching up! The suspense is killing me! 😬 -dZ.
  12. What LYX files? You'd have to first dump or download a game to have that. Hypocrite.
  13. Count me in for Darkside Detective. Looks like my PC could actually run it. lol
  14. Good idea to use certified sources but they may not solve all the problems, in my case I can start WTR and play arcade on the US track then go to Hungary and play but if I pause in Hungary and via option exit the game eventually it gets stuck before I can chose to play again, it’s fine if instead I exit in the US race (well I did it once and it worked vs Hungary that never did for me) … the spot where it blocks is not always the same so not sure about the bad rip theory. This is an image I dumped and Jed converted myself from an Etsy bought WTR that works just fine on the real JagCD exit and all … so there’s some instability … Vidgrid on game drive has been great since the last fw and I quickly tried dragon’s lair, space ace and braindead 13 and I saw no issues at least in the first 3 or 4 scenes as well as primal rage first 3 fights.
  15. I replaced the end labels to better match the main labels, “TRON” I’m still having fun messing around with this!
  16. Rearranged my aes carts think the new arrangement looks better
  17. Sprite was an integral part of the ZPH show. He will be deeply missed, by his brother Atari, and by all who watched countless hours of his antics and games on the show. Sprite was lucky to have you both as owners. Though Sprite may have left this world, his spirit will forever linger in all our memories, along with Pixel before him.
  18. I'm so sorry... That is completely heartbreaking! 😰 You guys are in my thoughts.
  19. Take your time, make sure everything is perfect with it and take care of all the other things on your plate. Okay, is it ready yet? 😁
  20. Sweet! Thanks! You're going to have so much fun meeting so many nerds. We can chat about maybe you cramming your suitcase full of Lifestyles variants as well. Lol.
  21. Yep, I like this iteration of the idea. Great job! I'll get it in as part of the next release, which shouldn't be too long.
  22. This is NOT TRUE, ElCheapoSD does and always has supported 128b 93C46 EEPROMs, because it physically has one on the PCB. It also supports saves of EEPROM content to SAV files, and restore as well.
  1. Load more activity