All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. btw Alpine Games has been fixed, even though I guess we'll have to wait a little more for the firmware update. The reason it didn't work is that game has a protection against emulation (which is a little weird since one could assume the Pocket "feels" more like real hardware than emulation). iirc it exploits an error in the official Lynx documentation or something.
  3. Ok, since I don't have an XBox, my next giveaway is will be "Fallout 76" for Xbox. I'll run this through Saturday.
  4. This is the PDF version of those schematics , from what I can gather with my very little electronics experience, these have the PCB stencil , layout and schematic with the components listed. There is also the ZIP file which contains a lot of pictures also. Only thing I can't grasp is the device has 3 x RJ-12 PCB mounted connectors and there is another cable directly soldered to the PCB. ( Found it on the docs.dev-docs.org link at the bottom there is a sort of manual) 2) Plug the edge connector of DC-PORT into the cartridge port. 3) Plug the cable, with female DB25 connector, coming from DC-PORT into the ST's main serial port. The label on DC-PORT identifies this cable as: To ST 4) Plug the 3 DC-PORT cables into DC-PORT using the end with RJ12 (phone) jack connector. Another vital thing apart from replicating the board is the driver . "DC Port seamlessly integrated with an auto folder program" A Quick Google search later, here are some more DOCS and the .ST image of the driver. (middle of the page) https://docs.dev-docs.org/htm/search.php?find=_r Not sure if Michtron needs the driver to be loaded from the AUTO folder or if it uses direct calls to the DC Port hardware. dc.port.pdf dcport.images.zip dc-port.txt DCPORT.ST
  5. Not sure what error you are getting, I don't recognise it. If I type jtagconfig without the blaster connected to USB I get this: >jtagconfig No JTAG hardware available If I type jtagconfig with the blaster but no FPGA I get this (or connected but the board not powered): >jtagconfig 1) USB-Blaster [1-5.3] Unable to read device chain - JTAG chain broken If I type it with an FPGA I get something like this: >jtagconfig 1) USB-Blaster [1-5.3] 031820DD 10M08SA(.|ES)/10M08SC So, I never get 'Hardware not connected'. In Quartus I go to Tools->Programmer, then Hardware setup and select the USB blaster. Then I can choose the blaster. Then I can scan the chain. It tells me if the chain is broken (e.g. now connected or power off): So I'm a bit confused by the error you are getting. 'hardware not connected'. I've not got that in any case here. Finally this is the device I see on USB: >lsusb | grep Altera Bus 001 Device 055: ID 09fb:6001 Altera Blaster
  6. Did You Know? It took 9 years for SwordQuest Earthworld to receive its first vote in the Atari Age Top 100. Link
  7. Today
  8. I've reached out to Frank regarding the video title, as on the website the entry is simply known as the Oil demonstration. The text description doesn't seem to suggest it was a long lost affair either. https://www.gamesthatwerent.com/2024/05/oil-demonstration-program/
  9. Bump. On Aprll 30, 2015, @SpiceWare Mr. Spice suggested a database with table. Users could change their votes (as their tastes would change and they would discover new games that they like) and users could query the table and it would always show the current top ten.
  10. Does anyone have a gamecontrollerdb.txt entry for the Speedlink competition pro with the functions needed to launch a game from USB mapped to it?
  11. Current High Scores The Blob: by Peripheral =============== 20 Turns - Mikes Gaming Gala 20 Turns - INTV Dude 22 Turns - Rick Weidmann 23 Turns - Retrobliss Gaming 24 Turns - The Intellivision Gamer 24 Turns - DZ-Jay Canyon Escape: by YannAros ================== 882 M - The Intellivision Gamer 848 M - Papa Pete 463 M - GoGameGo 444 M - Mikes Gaming Gala 230 M - Retrobliss Gaming 203 M - DJC Game Studios 136 M - DZ-Jay Kart-Tag!: by Harvey (5-11under) ===================== 259.9 - Rick Weidmann 262.7 - Mikes Gaming Gala 267.5 - The Intellivision Gamer 293.6 - INTV Dude 297.9 - Retrobliss Gaming 304.5 - Papa Pete 337.9 - DZ-Jay 411.4 - GoGameGo Max•It!: by Sergio Vares ================ Won 43-32 +11 - INTV Dude Won 28 to 26 +2 - Mikes Gaming Gala Won 13 to 12 +1 - The Intellivision Gamer Loss 0 to 41 -41 - Retrobliss Gaming Ms Pacu Pacu: Brian Pudden ================== 3,646 - Rickster 1,869 - The Intellivision Gamer 1,500 - Mikes Gaming Gala 1,422 - Papa Pete 1,240 - DJC Game Studios 1,212 - Retrobliss Gaming 1,100 - GoGameGo 960 - DZ-Jay Pensate: by Michael Hayes ================= 18,852 - INTV Dude 12,690 - Mikes Gaming Gala 10,113 - The Intellivision Gamer 4,829 - Retrobliss Gaming 2,372 - Papa Pete Sheep It Up!: by drludos ================ 149 - Mikes Gaming Gala 66 - Rick Weidmann 63 - The Intellivision Gamer 42 - INTV Dude 30 - DZ-Jay 24 - drludos (creator) 21 - Papa Pete 18 - Retrobliss Gaming
  12. Yeah remember that oil demo from the 80s. 🙂
  13. Completely prohibitive, unless you find a sheikh. Maybe.
  14. Cool addition to the 2600 library and the game looks great! Some sound (even basic) would be nice though...
  15. Ok so I cleaned the contacts by making 10 insertions with a cutup creditcard wrapped with a Kimwipe soaked in 100% isopropyl alcohol. The wipe remained clean looking. I plugged in 4 different carts, one of them being the GameDrive and the Jaguar started up normally each time so here's hoping the problem is now solved.
  16. Meanwhile, if someone wants to test this and see if the keys work both ways (normal and with Control) for the up/down/left/right, that would be great. I don't have a setup currently. SDrive-test1.xex
  17. Sorry to hear about your strokes. My stroke wasn't that bad. Just the minimum loss of my left side for a day or two. Try BobTerm. Latest version is 1.23.
  18. no, I'm just getting back at it and can't recall the names of other terminal.. I had 2 stokes 6 months ago, so I'm a tad slower hen I use to be.
  19. Belongs here, TURGEN could be used to prepare such broadcast for Atari computers. In 80s, in several countries, software was occassonally broadcasted through TV or radio as part of computer or youth programs.
  1. Load more activity