All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Don't answer! It's just a trick so they can find out where you live and steal your 1450XLD's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Propellers are so much better than amateurpellers.

4. Nah. The next several iterations of programming AIs will be powered by sweatshops in India. https://www.business-standard.com/companies/news/amazon-s-just-walk-out-checkout-tech-was-powered-by-1-000-indian-workers-124040400463_1.html
  5. I'd also recommend Ruffle by the Newgrounds staff: https://www.ruffle.rs/
  6. Loading Breakout Fail to system /usr/bin/ffplay -hide_banner -nostats -vn -volume 25 -nodisp -ss 1 -autoexit /usr/local/share/minigui/res/music/Track4.mp3, exit game run_ffplay_thread, 556 exit ipc_main_thread, fd = 20 clean_ipc_queue exit media_exit cfgfilepath:/usr/lib/libretro/retroarch/a2600_4_3.cfg background:cp "/usr/lib/libretro/retroarch/background_cfg/CRTV.cfg" /tmp/background.cfg enterGame: /data/Games/Atari_Games/Atari 2600/Breakout.a26 game run : 15,-tv.scanlines 0 -tia.fs_stretch 0 -Border.Type 1 -Entry.Path 0;/data/Games/Atari_Games/Atari 2600/Breakout.a26 [14750.256941] sh (553): drop_caches: 1 cmd=/data/start_local_sd.sh 1 15 "-tv.scanlines 0 -tia.fs_stretch 0 -Border.Type 1 -Entry.Path 0" "/data/Games/Atari_Games/Atari 2600/Breakout.a26" [14816.064982] usb 1-1.2: USB disconnect, device number 7 buf remove@/devices/platform/10180000.usb/usb1/1-1/1-1.2/1-1.2:1.0/0003:20BC:5500.0004/input/input4/event3 need_reinit_input 0
  7. I get it man, I do... For some games it makes sense (and I did mention that) but for many of them it seems kind of unnecessary... I guess if people are buying them though its a good move for the company. I'm just kind of surprised there is that much interest in say an "Outlaw" remake. Thats a pretty common game thats not really on the "A list" if you know what I mean The multicarts sound interesting though... Ultimately I really do want Atari to succeed...I'm a fan and will support as much as I can. Ive got a VCS and an Atari 2600+ but I kind of draw the line at buying games I already own, or can acquire originals much cheaper (food fight for instance) I understand its a good way for Atari to (cost effectively) get software out but... I wonder how many people saying they want or support these reissues of old games (they likely already own in some form, flashcards, etc) are actually PURCHASING them? It would be easy for me to say "remake Ninja golf" since I don't own it and its expensive with the box, but am I going to actually pay $30, $40 or $50+ for it? Probably not... Just thought I owed it to Atari to be honest...I'm not very interested in remakes of the same old games. but if other people are buying them and its making Atari some decent money....I totally support it 😃 so don't get me wrong here! By the way - Plutos and Sirius are 2 games that could really benefit from some minor tweaking. I think they would play well with some very small "enhancements" (assuming these IP are owned by Atari?) I don't know though...maybe not? 😄
  8. Hello. I have a tape with a frogger game titled, Super Frogger. The frog has to be moved from the left side to the right side instead of botton to top. There's two versions, one joystick controlled and one keyboard controlled. They were saved in protected mode so can't copy to disk or list. When the program starts it asks if my machine has the hardware problem. Alpha lock? It also asks if I want to play the advanced level and when I say yes it asks for a password. I don't know the password. Anybody know more about this game? Thanks.
  9. Walnut VCS with 250GB SSD user here, posting through Firefox using the Ubuntu OS. I always wanted to "get serious" with using a Linux distro but I ran into incompatibilities with my main laptop that were deal breakers. The VCS was an inexpensive (and stylish, might I add) way to get that ball rolling with compatible hardware. I'm slowly turning it into my new "daily driver". I still only have 8GB of RAM yet as I'm hunting around the house for any sticks of RAM I might have from the old laptop. I have fired up Steam and played "Bastion" on here without any issues.
  10. Sorry, I just have to ask the question, I see that one of the prizes is Fatal Run and another one is Food Fight, but how come one of the prizes isn’t the new DB9 Extension Cable? 🤣😜😂
  11. The entire collection from the Flashback 2 on a single cart. Real value for the dollar.
  12. If it’s not to much trouble. Red Dead Redemption! Maybe with an Ethernet port on top of the cartridge for online multiplayer! If not I would settle for 🕹🕹🕹🕹🕹 AIR RAIDERS 🕹🕹🕹🕹🕹
  13. I mean I guess I got lucky. May be easier just to search for an older 7800 that is more compatable.
  14. Never actually released by Activision but eventually published by Telegames a few years later. Nice find. What does the actual prototype look like? Is it in a standard Activision case?
  15. Make an extra 100 of these and put the cartridge slot up for sale on Atari age for $15. Would be nice for those of us that fix consoles. Since you're there also make an Atari VCS/2600 version without the 8 extra pins the 7800 uses.
  16. If so, does anyone know when Gideon (if ever) plan to sell more? ..and if the Ultimate-II isn't the best, what is? Finally, if the Ultimate-II is the best, what's number 2?
  17. Well, you would need to have quite a few fat fingers to make that happen. It's more than one button press to actually buy the game.
  18. But only with certain models of the 7800. I have a model that doesn’t support the Supercharger. I could still use it in my 2600 but I want roms of the Starpath games that are super expensive. I bought a Harmony flash cart. I’m not worrying about the Game Drive support anymore.
  19. Adventure but make the mazes huge, nearly impossible. Add a lot more enemies. Add a lot more Easter eggs. Call it "The Next Adventure". Have it be a 64K rom. Keep the square as the protagonist. Add other characters from other Atari games.
  20. Coincidentally, since I'm now using the sample, I have a spare black resin cart shell, but I used too much superglue and it looks a bit messy. First one to send me $5 for shipping gets it. This is for the 3d printed cart shell only. No pcb...
  21. Video Game Connections was (and still is) run by Mike Etler, a video game collector and dealer going back to the 90s. For what it's worth, I don't think this is a legitimate Atari piece of any sort. The artwork looks blurry and pixelated to my eye, as if it was scanned and reproduced. I also can't understand why they would have specifically used the label artwork as opposed to the box art or something even more simplistic (i.e. just the game title and graphic inset) for a transparency in a light box at a trade show. That particular choice of art doesn't make any sense...just my opinion.
  1. Load more activity