All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Oh man, a nice clean Space Command with the original remote!! Very nice πŸ˜ƒ Solid reliable TVs too! Yeah, mine temporarily got stuck in the "constant update" cycle but I rebooted it with a keyboard plugged in and that seemed to solve it. Have had no problems since but really haven't done much but go on atariage and play a few classics...
  3. I have bookmarks mainly and divided in folders along the favorites bar and then more dividers with either lines or new sub folders. I rarely run into dead bookmarks except for some ti99 sites that changed or died after years. A friend of mine recommended this addon for Firefox but haven't tried it out yet: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/onetab/
  4. I would add that the kind of tape job applied to the back is also an indication that this was put together in the 80’s. You can still purchase that type of packaging tape, but back then it’s use was practically mandatory, πŸ˜†
  5. Your prints look great! I know their not a top priority, but I'm waiting for the "Official" instructions.
  6. If we end up playing Desmond's Dungeon it's worth everyone using the same Xex cos there are some differences between versions. If I remember correctly the bonus timer varies, also level 10 or 11 isn't possible to complete on some versions. I've attached a version that I think is ok Desmond's Dungeon.xex
  7. HDMI audio is on 'data islands' in a DVI video stream. So the HDMI encoder needs to handle the audio generation. Theoretically Sophia 2b/3 could support LVTTL level SPDIF input and add the audio to an output HDMI stream. Alternatively you can get an HDMI audio embedder (e.g. on Ali Express) and feed HDMI from the Sophia in and SPDIF in (via TOSLink) from the Pokeymax.
  8. I know that others have had issues with particular consoles. FWIW, I never encountered any issues. However, it is true that it will take quite some time to update the system, when you first set it up. Again, congrats and happy gaming!
  9. Hi y'all, I'm selling my purple Dragonfly SD Cart. It's the Pokey Max Version. Comes with the original cartridge-console cable. Great Condition and fully functional. Price 140 € (which is the price I paid for it in total). Also selling both my MiniVex Controller for the Atari VCS. They both only work with the Atari not the Vectrex: MiniVex 3-in-1-Controller with the attachable Spinner Price 125 € MiniVex Twin Stick Controller Price 110 € both built by classicgamesnut in 2019 Great condition and fully functional.
  10. Not to derail this thread, but I recently picked up this Zenith CRT. I know you'll appreciate it.
  11. Current Leader: 8289 - grips03 3371 - K3V 3206 - Machine 4631 - Clint Thompson 5738 - ZPH(James) 2630 - ZPH(Tanya) 6694 - grips03 7618 - grips03 8289 - grips03 3635 - AtariJaguarVCS 4697 - AtariJaguarVCS Nice scores, keep them coming!!!
  12. I have a shit-load of tabs open in Firefox because Mozilla eliminated tab groups as they used to exist and I never moved to a new add-on to manage them. Mind you, Firefox also no longer maintains tabs' existing disposition, instead re-loading them when you click on the tab after the browser has been restarted, which stymies my old way of doing things. Why? I dunno. Most of it is probably because I have many different things going at a time. For instance, I just closed 15 tabs which were related to research on a particular Exchange issue a customer was having. Back when browsers did not have tabs, I would wind up with a bazillion browser windows open at a time. Bookmarks are shyte. If the site goes off-line, or the link changes, your bookmark is dead. Back in Netscape I used an add-on which went through my bookmarks toe find dead links, but that started failing when sites changed from reporting a 404 error with a custom 404 page to a redirect or actual page which instead returns a 200 result. Fraken developers and admins doing cutesie shit breaking the Internet, then get pissy with you when you complain with the ignorant "what does it matter to you?" or "why do you care?" followed by "it's the same thing!" Back in the days when I was doing a lot of research for gain, I started using Zotero. It is a research reference tool which, with the plugins for OpenOffice and Microsoft Office, you can insert reference citations, including a bibliography, in various standards. It can proxy through research gateways, will download and store full articles in whatever formats are available, like TXT, PDF, &c. When capturing news outlet articles, it will use any metadata it can find to catalogue the article. Its basic functionality is good for my non-research purposes, as well. Since it takes snapshots of the articles and pages, if the article or page disappears, I still have it as it existed at the time. It will notify me of changes, including articles which have been retracted (a lot of those over the past several years for some reason.) In a way, my tab collection works like my mind. I have two browser windows on my laptop, one active and one auxiliary, with around 100 tabs each. It is easier for me to find a tab versus finding a bookmark or the site, again. Could not tell you why, but why fight it when it works? My desktop has three windows, the first two working similarly, but the third is used for more "gray" purposes. Another note is my laptop and my desktop are configured differently, which also differ from my tablets: layout, software, shortcuts even for the same software (no shortcuts on the Desktop -- that is clutter,) and I move between them as seemlessly as I move between various platforms.
  13. YES!!! Members of VCS Brotherhood... - Crazy Climber - sramirez2008 haha
  14. No bad LA dude, nice and easy waves all year longβ€¦πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž
  15. I don't know if any of you remember GManLives, but he just released: What are your thoughts on these games?
  16. Black Onyx with an old Apple keyboard/mouse (USB) the latest edition to my small 7' by 10' game "closet" (End of 15 second video shows VCS) 20240505_120756.mp4
  17. Thanks Rog!πŸ‘πŸ‘ To All: in the next lootbox please πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ drop a 25-game plug n play box, I hate unboxed stuff!🀣🀣🀣🀣
  18. I worked some more on my jaguar game. I put in a second banana for the pineapple to dodge. I also changed the pineapple's looks. And I changed the title screen. This took awhile. I saved a little space by making the background a 4-bit image instead of an 8-bit one. It's just one color, but it wasn't working if I changed it to 1 bit. I changed the font a little. I would like to add another tropical fruit to collect for bonus points. In the 7800 version it was a papaya, but it ended up looking more like a green blob. I didn't like it. So I may make it a lemon instead. And I would like a grand total of 8 bananas bouncing around the screen, perhaps more. VirtualJaguar has awful control scheme. I tried changing the directions to the arrow keys but they quit working. I got about 16 hours of sleep last night and I'm still very sleepy. I just figured why stay awake being sleepy and suffering when I could go to sleep and not be suffering because I'm sleepy? But then again, I'm always sleepy.
  19. I couldn't leave you out there all alone. While I use my VCS800 mostly for emulation, I am posting this from my VCS800 via PC Mode (Windows 10). Congrats on your purchase. I've downloaded several of the Recharged games, as well as several homebrews in support of our amazingly talented devs. I recently added the Official Atari M.2 SSD drive to my unit and immediately took advantage of the extra storage. I needed more space to accept the Atari 50 update as well as, to purchase a couple more games.πŸ™‚
  20. Not that matters but many eons ago I ordered an Atari 800 motherboard, it came in a thick plastic bag and what I assume an extra sticker for the computer it would of went inside of, are these things rare?
  21. 103,535 pts. Game froze just as I was jumping off this corner block.
  22. Yea!!! My pluscart works again!! Thanks to whoever fixed it
  23. Wait ... this is no late April fool's joke? I think the maximum tab count for me was 10, and that already stressed me out. When I want to find some location I visited a while ago, I'm using the browser history.
  1. Load more activity
Γ—
Γ—