All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Stats will be posted Thursday. Also I had no gaming to report for last week.
  3. or else it's just reinitializing things generally after any usb hotplug event i suppose, but otherwise the cmd parms themselves do not establish the paddle activation, as having executed the equivalent in scripts previously was not sufficient on its own
  4. Once again, the Mq-workshop team is preparing a fan version of the game. This time it will be the game Dude Story by @Mq. The boxed version of the game will be released on a cartridge. The cartridge software will include a language version selection menu (you can run the game in English or Polish). The final version of the game on the cartridge has all the corrections, and the latest version also includes a short intro with information about the purpose of the game. The graphic design of the box and other printing elements is prepared by the invaluable @bocianu. His graphics perfectly reflect the atmosphere of the game. I (@Mq.) am responsible for the production of electronics, assembly and distribution. I've included mockups of what the box and cartridge will look like below. These are design graphics for now, actual photos will be added later. In the box you will find: - game cartridge (with gold-plated contacts, in the best housings available on the market, manufactured by Sikor-Soft) - manual user instructions - large double-sided poster with a game map - an additional surprise gadget related to the game The price of the game is $49, (plus $9 shipping costs). You can sign up for pre-order by sending me an e-mail, PM, or simply a message in this thread. The game should be available for shipping in the second half of May. Once the game is available, I will contact everyone individually via PM with payment and shipping information. A few screenshots from the game: Here is the original extensive thread about the game itself: https://forums.atariage.com/topic/307126-dude-story-wip
  5. I'd like to see Dark Chambers and Commando for 7800. But most of all, I'd like to see some brand new game release for 7800. So that I can experience this pleasure of waiting for a new yet-unknown game, then buy it on the real cart (just like it should be), cool manual in color, beautiful box, and then be super-excited before I plug it to 7800. Just like in the old days... Only that I couldn't do it in the old days because I was growing up in the communist Czechoslovakia and we were not allowed to have these imperialist pleasures 🙂 So basically I have nostalgia for times that I have never known (btw, such a sentiment even has its own name - anemoia). So I'd like Atari to help me and my peers with this anemoia 😉
  6. 99% of my physical mail is junk and I'm pretty sure that is the case for many as well. I don't even check my mail box more than once or twice a week, except maybe when waiting for a small package from Aliexpress 😁 Daily mail deliveries are wasteful in my view and Canada Post is on the right track here.
  7. As a dual Canadian/US citizen, I can vouch that I have always treated myself very well...
  8. Hi guys, The final batch of Cyborg Force fellas. Neo Byte Force@neobyteforce These are the very last #cyborgforce #aes #mvs pre-orders we had pending. So if you're still waiting for your "order shipped" message: your game is here, and it will be in the post on Friday. Thank you all so much for your support and your patience! 3:46 AM · May 8, 2024 Anthony..
  9. HDX support would be great. It's essential for disk transfers to/from the pcode system on real hardware.
  10. I figure run-time (and thus a time position indicator) can be cooked up from filesize divided by bitrate, but yes: if it's common to include runtime data in such headers, why not. My coding skills beyond 6502 assembler extend to C and pretty much no further, so perhaps someone else can take my converter and web-ify it when the time comes. Been wanting to attack this task for some years, but lack of time, etc.
  11. I never had a problem with Deluxe Paint stability either. I think it was the best art package on the ST, although none of them were perfect and you had to use several of them to get all the best features. Having used Deluxe Paint (1) on the Amiga, Deluxe Paint ST is definitely an big improvement (the first Deluxe Paint is probably about equivalant to Neochrome). At the time the ST version of DP was said to be parity wise with the Deluxe Paint II on the Amiga. I think the 3rd Amiga one pips it but it is two iterations higher so not really a surprise. It is a shame the ST version never got a sequel.
  12. A big ask , would you lend me the assembled board so I can test it ? Shipping paid for off course and I will return it , not planning on keeping it or the DC port setup. (need my NetUSBee connected to the cartridge port) @Techman I hope you are doing fine , haven't heard or seen you on here in a while now ? I know life gets in the way sometimes just reaching out to check if everything is ok with you , Sir ?
  13. Nice one. Meta data wise, data on video file duration is something I assume is going into the metadata? Would be cool if, like the online Fujiconvert, there was an online converter. Not sure if that is a plan. Either way, thanks for undertaking this - I know it's a big coding job.
  14. Today
  15. I'm revamping the SIDE3's PDM player and adding video playback support, and since this will require a redesigned file format for video files (there being no need for padding bytes in the audio/video data; I'll write a converter for this and provide instructions for encoding videos from scratch), I thought it might be an opportune moment to add a file header with metadata rather than just persist with binary blobs and inferring all information from the filename alone. I'm thinking PAL/NTSC encoding, bitrate, extended title information, genre, etc. There are no particular alignment issues, so we can use as much or as little space as required for the metadata header. If people have no suggestions, I'll go ahead and design it to my own specifications, but I thought I'd just throw it out there for discussion.
  16. Garfield Splut Wednesday. Well, Jon was truthful. :D

Garfield comics

17. Hi guys, BAMBAM GAMEMONSTER TOKYO@BBGM_TOKYO 【零サム がま口】 ・ナコルル & リムルル 「森林保護寄付金を貯めます」 ・徳川慶寅 & 真鏡名ミナ 「逢瀬代入れとくか」 ・炎邪 & 水邪 「ゴゥルアアアア!」 約 W120mm × H105mm 全3種 各税込¥1,760 Half Anniversary Thanks Sale 今月 19日(日)まで開催中 表示価格より40%OFF #BGMT Translated from Japanese by [Zero Sam Purse] ・Nakoruru & Rimururu "I will save money for forest conservation." ・Tokugawa Yoshitora & Majikina Mina "Shall I pay for the rendezvous?" ・Fire and Water "GOOLAAAAAAHH!" Approx. W120mm x H105mm All three types are ¥1,760 (tax included) Half Anniversary Thanks Sale On until the 19th (Sunday) of this month 40% OFF the listed price #BGMT Was this translation accurate? Give us feedback so we can improve: 2:05 AM · May 8, 2024 Anthony.
  18. Hi guys, BAMBAM GAMEMONSTER TOKYO @BBGM_TOKYO KOF XV商品のご紹介 【アクリルスティックキーホルダー】 草薙京 K‘ 身長181cmの草薙京と183cmのK‘の全身を 約10.5cmのアクリルキーホルダーに濃密度凝縮! (スティック部約13cm) 各種¥1,320(税込) Half Anniversary Thanks Sale 今月19日(日まで開催中 表示価格より40%OFF #BGMT Translated from Japanese by Introduction of KOF XV products [Acrylic stick keychain] Kyo Kusanagi K' The entire bodies of 181cm tall Kusanagi Kyo and 183cm tall K' are densely packed into approximately 10.5cm acrylic keychains! (Stick part approx. 13cm) ¥1,320 each (tax included) Half Anniversary Thanks Sale On until the 19th (Sun) of this month 40% OFF the listed price #BGMT 4:34 AM · May 7, 2024 Anthony..
  19. Hi guys, Victrix by PDP @VictrixPro The King of Fighters Victrix Pro FS Arcade Fight Sticks are available now! Pick up one of these limited-edition sticks serialized out of 250 before they’re gone. https://pdp.com/collections/victrix-fightsticks… #victrixpro #kingoffighters 12:00 PM · May 7, 2024 Anthony..
  20. I am used to other BASICs that let you seed by using "RAND = 207". Also, using RAND like "EnemyX = RAND". Something similar to QuickBASIC, SecondBASIC or batari BASIC. Hopefully we can make our own CVBasic community library with a Microsoft BASIC style RAND. Or, just politely ask Oscar for something like that In the meantime I *think* I saw someone post a PRNG that could do something similar. Unfortunately, my search skills are very poor at the moment. Perhaps someone else can post a link.
  21. Interestingly Shane, Riding Hero is my father's favorite game for the Neo-Geo. He was really into the graphics and the story mode that was part of the title when it debuted and he was good at the racing since he didn't like those arcade cabinets that required you to sit and pretend you're actually racing. Still like to see footage of it on YouTube even to this day. Anthony..
  22. That's true Slidel. If the game had better controlling like you would expect for a motorcycle racer cabinet in the arcade, it would've receive a different score. Plus a few other adjustments to the game. Anthony..
  23. Hi Mike and Shane. Yes it's also has the U.S. attachment as well. Here's the link for the Ebay American auction fellas. https://www.ebay.com/itm/323899051901?itmmeta=01HX7MSCSK8TFFSE3BERSQTEW2&hash=item4b69e34f7d:g:BH8AAOSwmZFdaO0c&itmprp=enc%3AAQAJAAAA8DPovvIGZYlDNhmn5uKIvfIy81KNMPTcC189uiZ6emdZQxiRgopkJF54EAkweDmAUHsD2vxNrzMBl38--fWvYYUQ%2FtIe8ChwakATq8n5EHLcMnF%2BlLhSTR%2B7nWwokK5JRwQSSvJlNHp0b2cLNYVxJdBMopvQ5P5ld2jyHY6S53vUDasEOVMiVbn0GXBvHVDFpa1s2SvaAVSWr5pTMXRDvU0dsfI4JaCZX84UnIf7Utpc075Bb%2BeV5IvHARBMqreqrkSy9EDcwlIFTzazC%2FMpd9rNS0NVVsZ0x7fXKsgewyVpf1VmBL3rO47oXcv7%2BKsKSQ%3D%3D|tkp%3ABFBMoM3l9Olj It's also from our friend AtariAge member @japangameonline Anthony..
  1. Load more activity