All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Looks sweet, what was the exact procedure that you used, hot stencil? Or the cold one (I mean the one where it does not touch the chip during ball distribution and then you take it of for hot air treatment)? This is something I also prepared myself for, the balls and other goodies are in the mail to be ready for recovery (spending money on this and having it handy is half guarantee for the soldering to go OK in the first place, according to one of Murphy's law). I also wired up my Atari with a A4..A7 connector to be ready on that front too. Some adaptor cables for the stereo output to my back panel sockets still to do, but that's as simple as it is boring to do 😕
  3. Played it yesterday on my 130XE with U1MB set to 1024kB, game reported it all, and worked fine (though it is a difficult one, so far I did not manage to get out of the classroom :/). Otherwise, the machine has all-in: Sophia, VBXE, Stereo.
  4. 5 Years Later I like this 2 player version of Tetris very much!
  5. I won’t be using mine for a while. I could loan it to you.
  6. There is bug in this game. It is not possible to collect all treasures. One of them is not possible to take. Hero only stay on it and do not take it. Is there corrected version, please ?
  7. I'm running into an issue with the TIME command. I'm using Ver. 4.6. I've been running some benchmarks in fastbasic, and on a couple of the really long ones, the output is dramatically off. One example, I had a process running for 30 min's, and TIME/60/60 reported that about 8 min's had elapsed! I just ran another process as a test, for 35 min's, and TIME/60 reports 224.816666 seconds (3.7 min's). The coding pattern I've used with it is I start off the process with TIMER, to reset the registers, let the process run, and then get TIME at the end. I do not include TIMER in any loops. It seems like the value is rolling over. Is the command only intended for processes that might run for 10 min's?
  8. Today
  9. Plays great on (PAL) 130XE, good to see this on an A8 after all this time. Dosent seem to like A8's with Rambo or compy memory for some reason. Just crashes once loaded up. Has anyone tried this with U1mb so far?
  10. Preparing to reball a BGA chip to reuse it. I think it looks ok, we'll see!
  11. Thank you @5-11under for the hint, i forgot not all users did Pirto themselves! I also attach a further version with some speed improvement in code (source is on GitHub), with this i got also AT and WoW working, i tested it only in my Inty II but, as you know, it's easy to update firmware, so you can give a try PiRTO1.1.ino.uf2
  12. It is weird that for a popular game show like The Price Is Right which is still on CBS's morning schedule to this day, that it had been planned for release for Coleco's Adam (by Coleco itself, in 1984) and then for the Nintendo NES by GameTek in 1990, but both were canceled for some reason; my guess is for the Adam version it was dropped after the video game crash of '83 took hold and Coleco's subsequent exit from the video game business in early 1985. Coleco's 1984 press kit for the ColecoVision and Adam also made mention of Wheel of Fortune, The $25,000 Pyramid, Password Plus, Tic-Tac-Dough and The Joker's Wild, but as with The Price Is Right these five were never finished, again, because of the effects of the video game crash of '83. GameTek did have Password Plus and later Super Password considered on its NES release timetable, but neither got through (Super Password, the actual game show itself, was canceled by NBC in 1989). Besides all of these, Coleco and later GameTek could have looked into both Sale of the Century and Scrabble that were produced by Reg Grundy Productions, but I think the latter would be difficult due to the additional connection with Selchow & Righter's board game of the same name (and future ownership by Hasbro via Milton Bradley after Coleco's demise in 1989). ~Ben
  13. Joust xex trainer, and image with the source code I found in the game's memory @Peruchi: I test all games on Altira and on a real Atari. I think the problem is your OS. Provide more details, maybe something can be done about it. Joust(trn).xex
  14. UPDATE: I got my hands on an old Sylvania 13inch CRT TV. I ran the top loader through it and the problem is completely gone! I'm wondering if there's something about modern flatscreens where they can't process the picture on older consoles. Somebody should look into that.
  15. Sounds overly-complex. I would consider this... ...though you'll need 32K.
  16. Wow that Sony 20'' PVM monitor has a great display and the images look fantastic. I was looking at thoses monitors on ebay and they pricey a 20'' can go from a $1,000 and up! I was looking at the conectors in the back of the unit and saw there not using RCA jacks did you make the cables to conect to the Atari ?
  17. You are a robot then. It's a special catcha to decide if you human or a bot, once you pass it you will get this page:
  18. I try to avoid using no_blank_lines, player0colors, player1colors as much as possible... precisely because you lose precious things, such as the loss of missiles, which could have other uses, to use an effect on the environment, such as rays, projectiles or even as a life bar. In this demo I left it with the purest standard kernel. Ghosts_and_Trolls_Standard_Kernel.bas.bin
  19. A bug in SimCheck had slipped by as of version 1.5 in the extended bank mapping. This is now corrected in version 1.7, along with some code improvements resulting in a slight size reduction.
  20. WooooW this howbrewed coleco version of donkeykong 3 looks mind amezing, definitely mind blowing, it even puts the nes version into shame, well worth considering buying a flashcard for it or the actual cartride of it😁
  21. Actually I do have a dial-up simulator or doing it through a Mac emulating a PC. I played Dreamcast Online in the modern era. Also we had 7 people 2 multitaps, and 8 plus controllers between the 5 of us that owned Saturns and a few guests. And yes, I was always invited because I had Bomberman, Decathlete, Winter Heat, a few 2 player gun games, quite a few fighters and other Saturn Party games. N64 owners: eat your heart out.
  22. Title says it-- can Console BASIC auto-start an assembly program from disk or Nano-PEB on boot? I want to write a program to test my ROM/RAM cartridge and figured the easiest way is if BASIC can auto-start it. K-R.
  1. Load more activity