All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I find that just owning a TI99 itself is enough to get women to take off their clothes.
  3. Seriously though … MS is terrible at naming. What do you think they would name the next one? xboxer next box xbox prime xbox squared xbox cube xbox supreme xbox the merciless (bonus points for catching the reference) xbox turbo xboxosaurus rex …
  4. Whether letters are close to each other or not, it can still often times happen that if you hit a letter and then quickly swipe to another one far away from the first one you did hit, that it then registers the other letter instead, and yes a can reread everything once again and correct certain mistakes, but only for 30 minutes? Why couldn’t they just give us unlimited time to edit stuff whenever we want it? , what if the whole written text takes longer then 30 minutes to read and you want to correct something at the near bothem of that text, well good luck tracking down that mistake within that half hour, if atariage could just give us unlimited time to edit stuff for correcting things, i guess everybody will be better with it.
  5. I can't be that PC about it so I tend to just keep quiet about it or I just refuse to put my money where people want to (ranging from) be themselves, to attention seeking, to over expressing a legit mental illness whatever it may be on that range. I think games should be detached from reality so this stuff just shouldn't really apply. They're supposed to be an escape, not another realm to throw politics and social shenanigans down peoples throats for whatever the reason may be. I can not get behind the fluidity thing, especially in media such as games. In my mind I recoil when you get a myraid of made up weirdness from someone choosing to be the opposite to some person deciding they're a cat and it's catself or whatever pronoun they want to demand gets used as it just has gone too far. If BG3 really is as bad as a heap of people are saying where whether you're a dude or a girl, and both the men and women want to get close if not bang the crap out of you I couldn't get into that. If I'm playing an adventure I want to well...adventure, not have myself be in a weird three way with a couple of dude orcs and dwarves upstairs in the inn because I got tired of the constant asking until I relented or accidentally hit ok... It's funny or not, but almost seems like D&D infected with a bad case of hentai meets leisure suit larry going on there. I could write more, but I won't even quote you @82-T/A but that last paragraph (up to the degrees bit, I have 2 jobs) you put there it feels like you copy and pasted what I would have written down to basically age, family, having a daughter ...shit like that is why I disengage and want to enjoy my free time away from this virtue signaling psychopathic nonsense and have reverted to playing largely video games from the NES-GBA era, a few on Switch but not much, and doing anime from the 80s-00s period since it breaks from reaity in good ways.
  6. Then they would have succeeded, to keep with the whole "failing at every friggin' point" theme
  7. That's part of the longer term plan, yes. ..Al That really doesn't seem like a viable business model. I mean, just the cost alone would be bananas.
  8. It’s a “silent auction” of sort. I have no clue how expensive something like that could be, I observed @stupus may be in the know and an expert in rarities ( at least I got that impression), so maybe he can chime in and ballpark it.
  9. Infogrames became Atari, and the Infogrames name ceased to be used. So, current Atari, who used to be called Infogrames, but no longer, is bringing back Infogrames, a name which has not been used in many years. It is weird to me when people still think current Atari is still called Infogrames.
  10. Yes, with a normal USB-Cable and the STM32CubeProgrammer: https://pluscart.firmaplus.de/pico/?Manual#offlineROMS
  11. How’s it going? Did the c-lab falcon mk-I made it? How about the rest? I assume it may be tougher to sell the mega st4 without keyboard now.
  12. 8K score seems very possible, so plenty of room to win. Simple but great game.
  13. Could be because you're crossing a 4K boundary without a LMS instruction to go over the boundary
  14. I agree. I love a good maze shooter and Marauder is my absolute favourite one
  15. Check https://atari.8bitchip.info/TOS/TOSdep.html for TOS dump PRG … it seems you can do it without removal directly on the ST.
  16. For some reason, I only get 1/2 horizonal screen with some experimental graphics programs.
  17. I only own 2 of these games .Marauder is better than Berzerk(and enhanced) in my opinion. King Kong is also good, so different to the Coleco port. Love how something odd happens halfway through each stage. Kong dives to the bottom and the bombs start travelling up towards Jack. They're a bit harder to avoid here, in this final trek towards the awaiting Ann.
  18. Had to open her up one more time to install a blue led but hopefully that’s it. Now to play some wheel of fortune!!
  1. Load more activity