All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Hi guys, BAMBAM GAMEMONSTER TOKYO @BBGM_TOKYO KOF XV商品のご紹介 【アクリルスティックキーホルダー】 草薙京 K‘ 身長181cmの草薙京と183cmのK‘の全身を 約10.5cmのアクリルキーホルダーに濃密度凝縮! (スティック部約13cm) 各種¥1,320(税込) Half Anniversary Thanks Sale 今月19日(日まで開催中 表示価格より40%OFF #BGMT Translated from Japanese by Introduction of KOF XV products [Acrylic stick keychain] Kyo Kusanagi K' The entire bodies of 181cm tall Kusanagi Kyo and 183cm tall K' are densely packed into approximately 10.5cm acrylic keychains! (Stick part approx. 13cm) ¥1,320 each (tax included) Half Anniversary Thanks Sale On until the 19th (Sun) of this month 40% OFF the listed price #BGMT 4:34 AM · May 7, 2024 Anthony..
  3. Hi guys, Victrix by PDP @VictrixPro The King of Fighters Victrix Pro FS Arcade Fight Sticks are available now! Pick up one of these limited-edition sticks serialized out of 250 before they’re gone. https://pdp.com/collections/victrix-fightsticks… #victrixpro #kingoffighters 12:00 PM · May 7, 2024 Anthony..
  4. I am used to other BASICs that let you seed by using "RAND = 207". Also, using RAND like "EnemyX = RAND". Things like QuickBASIC and batari BASIC. Hopefully we can make our own CVBasic community library with a Microsoft BASIC style RAND. Or, just politely ask Oscar for something like that In the meantime I *think* I saw someone post a PRNG that could do something like that. Unfortunatly my search skills are very poor at the moment. Perhaps someone else can post a link.
  5. Interestingly Shane, Riding Hero is my father's favorite game for the Neo-Geo. He was really into the graphics and the story mode that was part of the title when it debuted and he was good at the racing since he didn't like those arcade cabinets that required you to sit and pretend you're actually racing. Still like to see footage of it on YouTube even to this day. Anthony..
  6. That's true Slidel. If the game had better controlling like you would expect for a motorcycle racer cabinet in the arcade, it would've receive a different score. Plus a few other adjustments to the game. Anthony..
  7. Hi Mike and Shane. Yes it's also has the U.S. attachment as well. Here's the link for the Ebay American auction fellas. https://www.ebay.com/itm/323899051901?itmmeta=01HX7MSCSK8TFFSE3BERSQTEW2&hash=item4b69e34f7d:g:BH8AAOSwmZFdaO0c&itmprp=enc%3AAQAJAAAA8DPovvIGZYlDNhmn5uKIvfIy81KNMPTcC189uiZ6emdZQxiRgopkJF54EAkweDmAUHsD2vxNrzMBl38--fWvYYUQ%2FtIe8ChwakATq8n5EHLcMnF%2BlLhSTR%2B7nWwokK5JRwQSSvJlNHp0b2cLNYVxJdBMopvQ5P5ld2jyHY6S53vUDasEOVMiVbn0GXBvHVDFpa1s2SvaAVSWr5pTMXRDvU0dsfI4JaCZX84UnIf7Utpc075Bb%2BeV5IvHARBMqreqrkSy9EDcwlIFTzazC%2FMpd9rNS0NVVsZ0x7fXKsgewyVpf1VmBL3rO47oXcv7%2BKsKSQ%3D%3D|tkp%3ABFBMoM3l9Olj It's also from our friend AtariAge member @japangameonline Anthony..
  8. Death Race Patreon Home version of the arcade game by @salzmafia.com Link ROM BeeWare Home version of Odyssey 2 Killer Bees (very similar to Death Race) by @MemberAtarian Link ROM Screenshots
  9. It's been almost a year now... Anyone still having contact with him over Discord? Hope he is fine.
  10. Hi again, As there is no RANDOMSEED command in CVBasic.... I would like a create a pseudo random generator with a SEED. Who can I do it ? How ca i integrate a SEED for fixed resultats ? Exemple : ' TEST ' does not work, the resultats changed each time loop: PRINT AT 40,"PSEUDO RANDOM TEST" ' would like to see always the same random results with this seed 1654 #seed = 1654 PRINT AT 76,RANDOM(999) PRINT AT 76+32,RANDOM(999) PRINT AT 76+64,RANDOM(999) ' fail ' would like to see always the same random results with this seed 4565 #seed = 4565 PRINT AT 76+128,RANDOM(999) PRINT AT 76+160,RANDOM(999) PRINT AT 76+192,RANDOM(999) ' fail goto loop So would like to see for exemple : 345 432 654 864 345 359 With no change at each loop need that for a specific game Don't know if you undestand my problem LOL (I am french, sorry for my cow english)
  11. I have 2600 of several TV standard heavy-Atari NTSC heavy-Sears NTSC 6 switch-Atari PAL 4 switch-Atari NTSC 4 switch-Atari SECAM 4 switch-Vader SECAM Junior-long rainbow PAL Flashback Gold 2600+
  12. The corrosion looks worse in this picture. C77 & C78 can be removed permanently as they sit across the DATA IN and DATA OUT of the SIO and are often removed to increase SIO speed. C77 sits across SIO DATA IN and looks bad so may have caused your previous problem. The others are more involved with the joystick ports.
  13. Erm, after looking at what Yopaz is doing in terms of filenames being passed, etc, it looks to be complete gibberish data. I have no idea how this is working on a physical Memory Track, if it does, but it looks very broken.
  14. Off - on topic Regarding the name of that new Lynx title , it remains a mystery, I think I got a picture from it and even a sticker but I cannot decipher what the name was. The author is still keeping it secret also so I will too https://forums.atariage.com/topic/362861-gemtos-2024-a-mystery-limited-exclusive-release-is-coming-but-preorder-is-possible/#comment-5462323
  15. Today
  16. Will it be easy for Oscar to port CVBasic to SG-3000 / SEGA Master System (in the future) ? It will be so incredible to code in basic using features of this great console.
  17. think it comes with a US plug attachment.
  18. Oddly, no problems for me. If I play for a bit and save, I get exactly the same file as you, no progress saved? If I reload and go back I have to start from level 1 again. So I'm not entirely sure how saving is supposed to work or what it saves...
  19. Dear, I am releasing another version of the design adapted to moulded enclosures. In addition, you can decide whether you want the reset button from the top or the front. The gerber files and the design in KiCad are attached at the bottom. Also, I am attaching PDF files with the labels I designed in the ‘brown 400/800’ and ‘gray XL’ versions. I hope you like it At the same time I encourage the community, as we did on the Polish forum atari.area, to place collective orders for PCBs. If one person collects orders for e.g. 10-20 boards, then with equal sharing of production and shipping costs, it comes out to about 2.5 USD per piece (gold-plated ENIG) for a person interested in DIY. Order together with people from the same city/country, of course. Why generate extra shipping/duty/taxes and CO2 costs In summary, ordering the Pico purple clone for $2, the total cost together with the moulded case, when self-assembled (difficulty level: beginner) should be less than 15USD (shipping costs of components included). Statement. I do not manufacture, sell or order the boards. I encourage interested people to work collectively. No, I am not a communist A8PicoCart-PM-gerber-v1.2.zip label-brown.pdf label-gray.pdf A8PicoCart-PM-v1.2.zip
  20. Yeah, there are the occasional games that do make it to Mac, but it’s still a fraction of what’s on PC. Steamdeck is unique in all of this. I count it more of a console than a PC. And as cool as it is, you don’t get 100% compatibility with your entire steam library. I’m not saying that there is anything wrong with Mac or Linux. I’ve used all of them and they each have their advantages and drawbacks. The biggest drawback for those platforms is that they do not have enough market share in the home computer space to be treated as anything other than fringe platforms. Would it be great if Atari/Plaion could support every platform out there for updating the plus? Of course. I just don’t think it’s realistic to expect them to do so.
  21. Canada post already sucks now they are thinking of doing mail only every 2 or 3 days. https://toronto.citynews.ca/2024/05/07/canada-post-exploring-cutting-daily-delivery/
  22. All I know is I sold one on eBay and the guy likes the way it works so I'm satisfied. It didn't work in my Super Pro even though my SPS has the Intellivision II EXEC chip in it.
  1. Load more activity