All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Just thinking out loud how since I'm about to place an order for some PCBs, it sure would be nice to be able to add some NUCplus4 boards to my order...
  3. It's my pleasure! Would you like to say a few words about some of the more interesting or difficult challenges that await in GOBLIN SWORD? Any advice for for brave adventurers? No spoilers, please, of course.
  4. Wow! They look great! Like brand new! 👍 I like you setup.
  5. @ColecoGamer As a former C64 Owner, your latest game looks like it would work on the Neo Geo. If you need some extra programmers, I know a few from Newgrounds who could help.
  6. Vinyl records never went away. 7" singles in particular were popular with indie bands through the 90's and 00's. I remember seeing ads for at least a couple of different companies that would press records for you.
  7. I'll run this giveaway until end of Wednesday. Giving away Darkside Detective. Good luck!
  8. Maybe you could request Silent Debuggers, Bonk's Adventure, or Dynastic Hero on his Patreon?
  9. The filenoted it used your cartridge conversion tool, which is why I made the incorrect assumption here. . .my apologies! ISTR that the original files came from @Toucan, as he found a lot of missing games over the years.
  10. If there is emulation, then I might include it, give me some time, I am deciphering each line in zoom mode LOL. I also found a MiniMem version as well, it looks like I rewrote it with more parameters, it needs to be disassembled at some point. Regards Arto.
  11. We should poll him on best hot sauces to use on tacos, whilst laughing at gaming company mishaps? Speaking off, how many tacos do you think they could have bought with the $17 million instead of making a vaporware food takout box console? I'm way more fair than Tommy and crew gave me credit for. What I said is still technically him making it us as it isn't real focus testing. It's like his definition of "working on the games" he sent an email and BEWM working on it. Didn't Mike Kennedy have the same type of stupid definition of things being worked on?
  12. That's why I chuckle when people get so mad if someone mentions tacos. Tacos and taco threads had nothing to do with things like the VCS not being a success. It wasn't a great product idea or execution. Their individual carts had some installed backwards iirc. I remember seeing the mock up design of a cart reader and they had the carts in the wrong way. I mean I know it has been awhile since the original 2600 came out. But you would think they'd put in a little more effort into knowing their past stuff. It really does seem like their main focus is making sure it has an Atari logo on it first. Then everything else second. And let them call me a hater. The last person that did that lost his job, wife, and has been exposed for being a hack. I have standards and expectations. If you don't have those standards, the company(s) you like have ZERO incentive to do better. Just accepting mediocre means they know they don't have to try and will keep shoveling out crap because they know you will buy it because it has their symbol. I like some of the steps the recent regime has taken, and hope the get the ship back on track. Only time will tell though. And remember if me, a random forum user (or similar users), with zero pull in the gaming industry can ruin something because I'm a hater.... the product is trash.
  13. Today
  14. Thank you, @NE146. That is very helpful!
  15. TrekMD

Movie Cart

Getting a printed one. I was noticing that issue but I like the extenders that have been posted here. That may be the way to go.
  16. Wow! Thank you! I'll add you to the first post.
  17. I washed them for longer than I played. (And I washed them before playing too!)
  18. I said the developer did an interview. That's directly from the developer in that interview. I should have said specifically the microphone and display.
  19. your problem is the mirror image of mine, which is also interesting, how can a cart determine what kind of 2600 it is running on? i was mostly coming at this from the other direction though. if i'm an emulator, how can i tell from the code in the cart what speed to run at?
  20. Oh - I always run high solutions (8192) - the results are worth it. Just wasn't sure if you would get different rates per thread doing it that way, as it may be the hill climbing part of the code causing the behaviour you are seeing.
  1. Load more activity