All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. But it's yet to be seen if it's even possible lol
  3. Has anyone mapped one out? And would it be worth it to 3D print one? All tho that is big thing to print might not be worth the cost and would need a larger format printer bed as well.
  4. Virtua Racing, or Virtua Fighter on the Jaguar at 60fps 480i I'd be happy if the Jag could do that!
  5. The v2.3.18 you are using is PlusStore Nr. #1286 and was not in the beta test group. I have just added it.
  6. AI is so good now, it invented a new special paper format that can play mp3 sound files complete with speakers.
  7. Make me an offer and I'll let you know if it's enough by Sunday night. 🙂 You can PM me if you want to keep your offer private.
  8. What’s the point of comparing the two? Both consoles are fantastic imho. The Neo-Geo and its arcade games and the Jaguar with its 3D titles and excellent homebrew releases. Both have (and do have) a place in my gaming room.
  9. Found it. Thanks! NeoDesk.stHave attached for others if they'd like it. It's been released for free by developers so I'm not breaking ay copyright rules.
  10. With 2.3.15 i do see the PlusStore down message. But on 2.3.18 I don't see an option to upgrade to newer versions. I am considering removing all the files off my main page and place them in "my roms" instead, but this will break many share folders.
  11. I've often wondered, is it possible to make PlusCart have a direct link to one's NextCloud drive? Is it hosted on the PlusStore, or is it separate? If so, how about the linking to a onedrive or google drive?
  12. Yes, the RA-3-9600 SRAM and CP1610 CPU are interchangeable between PAL and NTSC variants. Interesting note - the STIC chips are pin compatible and can be safely swapped over, but will yield odd results if you don't make other changes to the system, eg to system clock. You can use an NTSC STIC in a PAL console if you change the system clock crystal (PAL systems have a system clock crystal and a colour frequency crystal) and generate a PAL 60Hz output. - HZ
  13. Not sure yet, they probably would have liked to do it today but it's been raining non-stop. I'll post here with pics once in place
  14. I was an Atari ST developer for a company called Migraph. This was one of our office computers It was last used in 1998. I have an ST monitor somewhere but it is buried deep in my warehouse So this item is being sold untested. but it does power up and was working when we stopped using it in 1998 the lighting was terrible when i took the photos the case looks pretty good the keyboard looks super great I couldn't find the mouse that came with the system so i grabbed an ST mouse out of a bucket of stuff the mouse has sun damage and will need a peroxide 'fix' there is also a power cord and what looks like a floppy cable one of the screws on the bottom fell out, so i have it held in with a small piece of clear tape SOLD AS-IS no refunds I have this on eBay right now but would be willing to sell it here for less if quick sale feel free to ask a lot of questions please make a reasonable offer shipping by usps ground should cost 38 to 78 depending how far from north carolina you are might have some atari ST magazine floppies i can toss in
  15. I should explain what increasing MHZ and NOPS does, so here is a picture of the read timing from the technical data manual: NOPS adjusts the #1 settling time, the time between detecting *MEMEN going low and sampling the address value MHZ affects how fast the PSRAM can output a byte, which needs to be less than the #2 access time shown in the diagram Ideally, you would set 9 NOPS and 280 MHz and it would all fit nicely in the diagram. But as we have found, the PSRAM chips are dodgy more often than not, and our TIs are all different too. So we have to search for our particular working values. All of mine work at 250MHz and 1NOP (with this newly optimised firmware), but some TIs may need more (#1) NOPs and this will push-out (#2) access time - so with more NOPs you may need to increase the MHz to pull it back within spec. But then you are fighting the dodgy PSRAMs, which starts to give bit errors on reads, when the speed is too fast for them. Finally, here is a recording of a real speech synthesizer (first) vs my device (second) saying "HELLO" in extended basic. TI-Hello3.wav I wrote somewhere that I was not happy with the signal noise my device introduced to the TI (through the sound chip) but I can say the real speech synth is about 2-3 times more noisy than my device (when you turn the volume right up to listen, when nothing is playing). The second word (my device) in the recording does have a more metallic sound to it, but I think the volume is pretty close between the two - and I'm more happy with my device overall after doing this test.
  16. Some collection photos: https://www.colecovisionzone.com/other.html
  17. Wow! We now have 7 amazing entries and only remains 96 hours to close the contest!
  18. Or better yet, look at the Jaguar Technical Reference Docs and try it yourself?
  19. Yesterday
  20. Interesting. Would love to see a comparison against the competition from CRC and Deoxit.
  21. Neither the Dynasty short boards or the TONG long board were designed with CGIA. There are '83 800XLF schematics with CGIA, but I don't think any samples exist in the wild. Designs moved to using KERI instead.
  22. I will have to look for the overlays (images) for the 4 and 6 switches.
  1. Load more activity