All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Holy crow, only an hour after the sale started and they are already gone. I guess I'll have to wait for the second batch.
  3. OK!!! Got it.... GEEZ, this freakin' game is HARD!!! 🥵 HAPPY TRAILING +1 😜 20,752
  4. This has just happened to me, I was trying to flash the the custom firmware, I never had a problem with flashing the Atari2600 Plus, ah well, try a fix it later... no lights are coming on and that but I have mine connected to a HDMI switch box so when I press the power button you can see the switch light coming on so it getting power but nothing on the screen.
  5. @Blitzer1001 What a gem! Thank you for sharing your game with us! How does GUNFIGHT fit into the Atari 2600 library of games? By the numbers...
  6. But that doesn't look hefty dufty duty
  7. The audio is complete! For some reason, the game over tune occasionally will not play. I can't figure it out. If anyone wants to look at the code and have a crack at it, go for it. I'd truly welcome the assistance! Otherwise, all the audio is now in the game. I'm going to try to implement the bonus round over the weekend. With PRGE rapidly approaching, I have to wrap this thing up in the next couple weeks or so. Frazzled_20240503.bin Frazzled_20240503.a
  8. Same here...no room... But this week I did accept an HP laptop with XP on it and an HP small form factor with XP on it it's too bad the laptop is what it is it's so pretty so slim.. it came in a leather carrying case with chargers and docking station... And in my overstock it sits
  9. 79,375 More a fan of the first game. I finally get how to play this game. My best score. I will try to do better.
  10. But the GSP's built in RA is a custom build that has a couple of custom parms with others eliminated.
  11. There is a 2-board combination. Colin posted the manual. It describes this kit: 9995 emulator board part# 1603212 9995 Evaluation board (AMPL Modified TMAN 6096 EVB 1603152-2 ) Attached to that board: Target connector 1603352 ("pod") So check if the part number might be -2?
  12. Amazing how fast they sold out I was only like 20 min late and poof all gone. I will try again when you get me stock in.
  13. rbairos

Movie Cart

Sold out much quicker than I had anticipated. But Im already taking steps to get the next batch ready. Sorry bout that.
  14. Thanks for that, it is appreciated Unfortunately, my burner is out on loan, so I'm going to have to go the mail order route. Spinning the wheel o' chance on eBay isn't what I want to do if it can be avoided, but if it comes down to it I'll do it.
  15. Yesterday
  16. Does anyone have a source for XEGS OS ROMs other than Best? I'd order from them, but just don't have a large enough quantity of things that I need from them right now to meet the minimum. An EPROM would be fine; just need one for some testing.
  17. Attached is some captures (*.png) and the schematic (*.pdf) for the CO24926 32K PCB, thanks to Dan Boris. It demonstrates the various revisions of the board, including the latest with the resistor in place. This helps to visualize the issue and differences, showing exactly where the extra resistor was mounted. C024926.pdf
  18. 5x7

Movie Cart

Out of stock… darn
  19. The initial info was actually in these forums. But in a nutshell it was found that earlier made 7800s and very late made 7800s didn't have a problem with the game. But the A3 series units of which are most of the 7800s out there, required a hardware fix that was done on later made Choplifter carts that added a 150Ω resistor off the +5 to the ROM. What Evie did was patch the rom I believe so that it used controller port 2 instead of 1 and as long as you didn't press anything on controller 1, the rom she released would work fine on all consoles.
  20. Stock on MovieCart only last minutes. Didn’t get one. :(

1. Load more activity