All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Stuff.  Volume Pi. 

-Atari 5200s are big!

-All my seat belts seems like they need to be flipped over

-the Best Animes are Cowboy Bebop,  Death Note, FLCL, and Happīhappī tanoshī jikan sekkusu kōi burokkorībiggumamarobotto

-I may have made up that last one

-Google Translate is fun

-mar sin do mhàthair

-Iced Tea is Great... and usually needs no sugar,  but U can put some in yours

-Dark Cavern is Great.

-AI is a blast!

-Life's too short to Like and Subscribe,...I mean maybe one or the other if ya make it fast

-TRON is Great!  As a Movie,  an Arcade game, and an Atari Game...Plus probably for Intellivision, but I don't have one

-Socks are only comfortable on the foot part if ya get the Big & Tall ones,  But then they come up over your kneecaps like you're 70+ years old

-Socks:  Stop trying to strangle my legs!  I just want socks that don't fall down,  In fact,  you can fall down all you want if quit strangling my GD legs!

-When someone asks what's your favorite homebrew? and U answer with a beer,  and then they explain they meant video game,  You can answer Why not Both?

-Some Corvettes are as cool as Dodge Vipers...(C7s and C8s)

-Q-Doba:  Your nachos are Awesome!  But your chips suck!  They're saltier than the Devil's balls!  How 'bout offering a No Salt or Low Salt variant?  Tired of going to Q-Doba and then having to make sure I can supply my own chips **grumble grumble***

3. Hover Strike is the only one I can't get working with this new update. I've tried the version I found on the web and my personal converted file and nothing. The Memory track works great. Finally putting some time into Battlemorph and Blue Lightning again. Thanks
  4. I've never lit a $50 bill on fire either but I know some of y'all have done both.
  5. A not insignificant part of the value proposition of the Evercade for me is playing 2600, C64, MSX, and Amiga on the throne.
  6. I'm surprised that Kart-Tag! didn't get more votes. I thought it was a fun game.
  7. GHOSTS AND TROLLS - BOSS TEST 8k version with bosses. The best known is the Unicorn boss of the first and second stages. The serpent dragon boss only appears around the third stage, but here we have a small preview of what his appearance will be like in version 2600. This 8k version is also finished on my part, for anyone who wants to modify, optimize, add different sounds or even improve the source code, feel free. The game is full of bugs that need to be fixed. Below I provide the source code for both the 4k and 8k versions. Good fun Ghosts_and_Trolls_8K_BOSS.bas Ghost_and_Trolls_4k.bas Ghosts_and_Trolls_8K_BOSS.bas.bin Ghosts_and_Trolls_8K_BOSS_PAL.bas.bin
  8. More, probably useless, trivia. LOAD has comment that it was generated by SysTex V1.0 By Barry Boone. From ninerpedia, "Systex (used to embed Assembler code into XB so that you could load an XB file which would then push the embedded assembler routines into Low memory expansion without having to use the horribly slow XB object code loader)". So there's that.
  9. Once you master the 8th wave, you are off to the races. An example: I recommend watching this video and concentrating on following the bombs. It will help train your brain for those high speeds.
  10. Classic99 Editor Assembler is a "supercart" by default.
  11. I don't have a Supercart, but if anyone knows how to run one... here's the resulting compiled binary. My error had nothing to do with the location of the flags. One of the options is to assemble with win99asm - if I choose this, then I get the error. I chose the other option, which I believe is to assemble with E/A. The resulting binary is smaller than 8k, so I think I can just move the flags from A000 to B000. Will try that when I get a little time. BSMM-E
  12. Yesterday, all the parts that I received in the mail were assembled into a working A1222+ system. To see the photos and my comments, go to http://blog.retro-link.com/2024/05/assembling-a1222-from-eon.html Truly, Robert Bernardo Fresno Commodore User Group - http://www.dickestel.com/fcug.htm Southern California Commodore & Amiga Network - http://www.portcommodore.com/sccan June 22-23 Pacific Commodore Expo NW 2024 - http://www.portcommodore.com/pacommex
  13. I have now written another blog post entitled, Assembling the A1222+ Truly, Robert Bernardo Fresno Commodore User Group - http://www.dickestel.com/fcug.htm Southern California Commodore & Amiga Network - http://www.portcommodore.com/sccan June 22-23 Pacific Commodore Expo NW 2024 - http://www.portcommodore.com/pacommex
  14. I confirm that "!@P-" exists at the top of the BASIC code files along with "!@P+" at the end. Edit: And yes, the next line 775 has another NEXT V :: GOTO 898 combo.
  15. I didn't want to send anyone down a rabbit hole and in the process, failed to explain myself. Sorry about that. Extended BASIC does not allow FOR..NEXT statements to be coupled with IF..THEN..ELSE statements. The "IF @N=0 THEN 1500::NEXT V::GOTO 898" portion of line 771 would normally generate a syntax error. It is possible that there is also a second NEXT V associated with this loop, which would also be considered 'illegal'. The reason this caught my eye is that I have encountered similar inconsistent errors/crashes in programs where prescan masked incorrect syntax. I don't know if this illegal usage is benign or if over time it causes a stack or memory issue; I have never tried to determine the effects, if any. What I do know is that you can check for prescan sins by removing the statement that disables prescan, namely, any instance of "!@P-", then run the program and see if XB complains. Here are a few relevant excerpts from the 99er.net online XB manual (quite handy) via TI Extended Basic Manual with links.doc (99er.net)
  16. ATARI 5200: Berzerk - 110 minutes Moon Patrol - 35 minutes ATARI 8-BIT COMPUTERS: Apple Invader - 20 minutes ARoP (Another Ripoff of Pacman) - 10 minutes Back Track - 20 minutes Berzerk - 100 minutes Blueprint - 5 minutes Bombastic! - 30 minutes Fast Eddie - 40 minutes Hyperblast! - 60 minutes Joust - 110 minutes Moon Patrol (Atari) - 40 minutes Moon Patrol (Avalon Hill) - 55 minutes Tapper - 5 minutes
  17. i paid $30 and it comes in a nice shell. Not worth my effort to build for that price
  18. Today
  19. Week of 4/29/24 - 5/5/24 I don't know if others have this experience, but when I'm really busy most of my gaming ends up being on the toilet. I'd much rather be playing my Atari or C64 but those are hard to bring in there. Atari 2600 Juno First - 10 Meooow! 2 - 10 iOS Duolingo - 35 Jumbline 2 - 39 Rock On - 4 Total time = 98 minutes
  20. All, I got an alert this evening that my store has been online as of tonight for 4 years! So i'm feeling good about that, so for 10% off your entire new order for anything in the store, use coupon code: GIVEMETEN
  21. All limited edition boards have been purchased. Only 10 more days before the preorder closes.
  22. Never let facts get in the way of a good story, an inflated post count, or endless shilling!
  23. as far as i can tell falcon didnt have an external 2nd floppy port? also How did the megaSTE do external 1.4mb drives, the HD select isnt plumbed thru that cable.
  1. Load more activity