IGNORED

The Knight Rider 2600 project

HardWork

I heard that HardWork just saw the episode with Michael Knight's evil twin brother, and he wants to work that plot device into the game.

Stay tuned...

Wow, that means he'll now have to support TWO of every controller ever made for the 2600 instead of just one of each! He might have to make it a 16K cartridge to get it all in, but I know he can do it! Edited by jaybird3rd

According to HardWork's posts on the Modern Gaming subforum, the game is still being made. Of course, why it's taken him three years without a single screenshot to show for it is a mystery. (And even those posts are over two months old now).

As for me... I'll believe it when I see it. Or at least when somebody sees it.

-DS

WHY am I only just NOW learning about this??? :-o ----> David Hasselhoff - Hooked On A Feeling Video :rolling:
:lolblue:

:idea: Hey, do ya think it's too late for HardWork to add FMV interludes from that video into the KR2600 game? He'd just have to shrink the video into the cartridge and develop a quick codec for playback ... what is that, an extra week's worth of work, tops? Go for it!

WHY am I only just NOW learning about this??? :-o ----> David Hasselhoff - Hooked On A Feeling Video :rolling:

:idea: Hey, do ya think it's too late for HardWork to add FMV interludes from that video into the KR2600 game? He'd just have to shrink the video into the cartridge and develop a quick codec for playback ... what is that, an extra week's worth of work, tops? Go for it!

You can go here and download the video at Google -Videos

You can go here and download the video at Google -Videos

So you're saying maybe he should make a hardware network adapter, TCP/IP, and then have the 2600 download the video from the site?? BRILLIANT!

"Hasselhoff - Hooked on Drugs" the video right below the "feeling" one on that page is an awsome song. The video sucks but the song is great. Anyone know how to rip\download flash to save on your computer? Any of the programs I have tried all don't work (that I haveno clue how to use them right).

EDIT:

heres the link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=DDyKhx3ndhc&sea...n%20A%20Feeling

Edited by Shawn Sr.

"Hasselhoff - Hooked on Drugs" the video right below the "feeling" one on that page is an awsome song. The video sucks but the song is great. Anyone know how to rip\download flash to save on your computer? Any of the programs I have tried all don't work (that I haveno clue how to use them right).

EDIT:

heres the link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=DDyKhx3ndhc&sea...n%20A%20Feeling

Yea but cearful that video has a small hicup near the end of the song and I look at all the online videos of this song and its all the same. Best bet is to fine the mp3 song ;)

Yea but cearful that video has a small hicup near the end of the song and I look at all the online videos of this song and its all the same. Best bet is to fine the mp3 song ;)

It is only a party-ender song anyway. Why be fussed about quality? This can stand proudly alongside Leonard Nimoy singing country or about Bilbo, Shatner singing anything, the Brady Bunch kids doing the hustle, Kung-Fu Fighting, and the rest of those horrible tunes you put on to get people to start leaving.

Some of you might be familiar with the unexpected Internet hype of "Snakes On A Plane." A fan site for this unreleased movie came up with fictional soundbites which are so popular that the studio re-shot part of the movie to include them.

I know we can get a 2600 into the upcoming Knight Rider re-make. At least a shot of KITT with AtariAge up on his monitor. This must be done.

Isn't it time for a wikipedia entry? Even "O RLY?" has one.

Edited by NovaXpress