IGNORED

What's the latest Atari related thing(s) you've bought on ebay?

Ross PK

• 2 months later...

Dunno about Ebay, but this weekend I picked up an 800XL, 400, 810, 2x 410's, a 1010, and an Atari dedicated printer (Sekosha I think) for $30. Not a bad haul. The only bad thing I can find so far is the 810 doesn't seem to want to spin. Everything else works fine. =) Got it off Craigslist...

Also ordered a 32-in-1, Happy board, MyIDE, and an official version of APE from Steve and I'm anxiously awaiting their arrival.

What a cool weekend. =)

Edited by Bripilot

Dunno about Ebay, but this weekend I picked up an 800XL, 400, 810, 2x 410's, a 1010, and an Atari dedicated printer (Sekosha I think) for $30. Not a bad haul. The only bad thing I can find so far is the 810 doesn't seem to want to spin. Everything else works fine. =) Got it off Craigslist...

Also ordered a 32-in-1, Happy board, MyIDE, and an official version of APE from Steve and I'm anxiously awaiting their arrival.

What a cool weekend. =)

90% of the time its a loose cable in the 810

What a cool weekend. =)

90% of the time its a loose cable in the 810

That would be awesome if that is all it is. I've not really had a whole lot of time to look at it other than to open it to see if I can find any mods. None that I saw unfortunately... I'll mess with it some more this weekend and see if I can get it up and running. Thanks!

Recent Ebay: My first Atari 130XE (with yellowing keyboard-yuck!) with a Rana 1000. I wanted it more for the Rana 1000 since that was my first floppy drive back in 1984!

Rework the motherboard, and slam it in a !200XL case...

There is no finer machine...\

If I could find a decent 1200XL case. Can't believe how crappy those keyboards are near the end of the 8-bit life cycle. Can you really type on it??? Just completed the Super Video MOD today. Probably will do the 32 in one OS since the OS is socketed. Much nicer than my 800XL with Super Video MOD.

Edited by Sincity

Boulder Dash CART Boxed / First Star (USA)

Pitstop CART boxed (USA)

Summer Games Disk boxed (USA)

Wargames Disk boxed factory sealed (USA)

Atari 1025 boxed, mint (USA)

Atari XE System pack boxed (keyboard+phaser) (FRANCE)

CX30-04 (pair od paddles controlers) (UK)

:cool:

to be continue ;)

Edited by Rhod

My last 2 acquisitions from Ebay were for 2600 carts:

Frogger II: Threedeep!

Pressure Cooker

Both were loose carts and in great shape.

I've been shying away from buying stuff on Ebay. Seems like there are more horror stories than success stories lately. Seems like anything I might want to buy, I can find right here in the marketplace. The reputations are taken more seriously here and you get a fair price. No worries about getting junk. I love it here. I still sell on Ebay, though. If you see one of my auctions, bid with confidence. ;)

My CIB 600xl arrived today. Seller actually shipped it in the Atari box- he just taped the ends shut and slapped a shipping label on it, ruining a perfectly good box. The computer itself is in excellent shape- no yellowing. The "H" and "J" keys don't work for some reason so I'll be pulling it apart tonight. Plans for this one are 1) 64K Ram upgrade 2) Internal SIO2PC-usb 3) Monitor port-video mod.

My CIB 600xl arrived today. Seller actually shipped it in the Atari box- he just taped the ends shut and slapped a shipping label on it, ruining a perfectly good box. The computer itself is in excellent shape- no yellowing. The "H" and "J" keys don't work for some reason so I'll be pulling it apart tonight. Plans for this one are 1) 64K Ram upgrade 2) Internal SIO2PC-usb 3) Monitor port-video mod.

What a Muppet, :x

forget 64k though, go for 512K from MegaHz :D

and an internal SIO2SD while the case is open :twisted: