IGNORED

My Lynx Flash Card / What do you think?

Lynxman

• 1 month later...
Hello all,

I will start pre order thread in some days.

Kind Regards Bernd

Excellent. I'll definitely be adding my name to the list. Assuming it doesn't cost a million dollars of coarse. :D

Strangely... I have the ability to emulate on my Mac what the Lynx can do, play any image, project onto a larger screen, and use a USB controller. I'm starting to believe that the Lynx might be the only Atari system not worth getting a flash solution for.

Hello all,

I will start pre order thread in some days.

Kind Regards Bernd

Excellent. I'll definitely be adding my name to the list. Assuming it doesn't cost a million dollars of coarse. :D

Strangely... I have the ability to emulate on my Mac what the Lynx can do, play any image, project onto a larger screen, and use a USB controller. I'm starting to believe that the Lynx might be the only Atari system not worth getting a flash solution for.

But that's still not playing them on the actual system. I want to be holding that bulky device and staring intently into it's glowing screen. :D The tactile sensations are half the fun of playing on vintage systems. It's just not the same otherwise.

well, just that the new lynx games wont run on the emulator. for obvious reason.

• 2 weeks later...
But that's still not playing them on the actual system. I want to be holding that bulky device and staring intently into it's glowing screen. :D The tactile sensations are half the fun of playing on vintage systems. It's just not the same otherwise.

True true... so how is this coming along? :)

Hello all,

pre order thread will start in some days.

I am now assemble the boards. After this i check each board and make some tests with the Flashrom and EEProm.

Open issues:

- Manual

- packing

- language data for Firmware not 100% finished

Kind Regards

Hello all,

I am now assemble the boards. After this i check each board and make some tests with the Flashrom and EEProm.

Open issues:

- Manual

- packing

Kind Regards

Very Cool!

Thank you for doing this!

I do want one!

Hello all,

Open issues:

- Manual

- packing

Kind Regards

Hey this is great news. :) Manual is not a huge deal as long as one is online. Packing... no issue. Language data, I take it works to a good degree at least. I look forward to this. Any idea on how much money I should be saving for this doo-dad?