IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2207758964321?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=220775896432&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

This is probably going to go a lot higher, right? :P

Yah, the Super Pro Decathlon CIB is the most valuable thing there, it sometimes reaches $100+ on its own. Triple Challenge loose is $35-40, a few other decent ones too.

$130, a pretty good price for someone here. :) not me.

:ponder:;)

You outbid me! :D

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2207758964321?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=220775896432&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Yah, the Super Pro Decathlon CIB is the most valuable thing there, it sometimes reaches $100+ on its own. Triple Challenge loose is $35-40, a few other decent ones too.

Won't be the last time either. icon_mrgreen.gif

I know someone who can recieve those spares you will recieve in the lot ;)

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1106818790611?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=110681879061&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Is this a good deal? Hard to tell how many overlays there are...

I recommend you to buy, before a reseller sees it, Had River Raid, Dracula, Worm Whopper, etc. only the games worth more than the price, and you will get a boxed console, excellent to start you collection.

Okay, I bought it. I've been watching it for three days and I couldn't take it anymore. :lol:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1106818790611?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=110681879061&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Is this a good deal? Hard to tell how many overlays there are...

I recommend you to buy, before a reseller sees it, Had River Raid, Dracula, Worm Whopper, etc. only the games worth more than the price, and you will get a boxed console, excellent to start you collection.

Okay, I bought it. I've been watching it for three days and I couldn't take it anymore. :lol:

Congrats! that has some cool games too!

and just think...i almost sent you a free intv . icon_mrgreen.gif

Edited by revolutionika

Congrats! that has some cool games too!

and just think...i almost sent you a free intv . icon_mrgreen.gif

Darn, blew my chance. ;) You can just send me an autographed picture instead, just as awesome!

or how about a las vegas poker game! they are really rare!

I know someone who can recieve those spares you will recieve in the lot ;)

@ Ed & Atarigal - I've got a 68 game lot, and a 73 game lot on their way to me right now.

I think I can take care of both of you.

Give me a bit to allow the stuff to arrive, and then I'll follow up with both of you.

• Like 1

@ Ed & Atarigal - I've got a 68 game lot, and a 73 game lot on their way to me right now.

Give me a bit to allow the stuff to arrive, and then I'll follow up with both of you.

:) Wow, that's nice. I will graciously allow you to outbid me anytime. :D

:) Wow, that's nice. I will graciously allow you to outbid me anytime. :D

Hi atarigal, I see you made the plunge into Mattel. GREAT DEAL on that Intellivision! That had 43?! games!! AND a boxed console :thumbsup: Normally that would go for around $85 or more.

Overall I spent I think just under $200 dollars total for a near Mint Intellivision (no box) with about 70 games (mostly complete in box) + a boxed Intellivoice over the course of 1 year.

So, when can I come over to play River Raid? :D

Hi atarigal, I see you made the plunge into Mattel. GREAT DEAL on that Intellivision! That had 43?! games!! AND a boxed console :thumbsup: Normally that would go for around $85 or more.

Overall I spent I think just under $200 dollars total for a near Mint Intellivision (no box) with about 70 games (mostly complete in box) + a boxed Intellivoice over the course of 1 year.

Anytime! Bring pizza. :D We don't get delivery here in the boonies.

I'm glad to hear it was a good deal. It was sitting there for like three days so I was starting to wonder if it was too pricey. But ultimately I was just too impatient to track down all the info about the games, etc. I wanted that dang Intellivision! So I bought it. ;) The seller seems good too since he already left me feedback.

I'm glad to hear it was a good deal. It was sitting there for like three days so I was starting to wonder if it was too pricey. But ultimately I was just too impatient to track down all the info about the games, etc. I wanted that dang Intellivision! So I bought it. ;) The seller seems good too since he already left me feedback.

It's definitely a good deal! Maybe you missed my earlier post?

Glad "one of our own" got it -- I was tempted to buy it so that I might grab a few things and then get rid of some of my own doubles. Given that I know it's going into the hands of someone who'll appreciate it, I'm very glad I didn't pull the trigger.

Edited by thegoldenband

It's definitely a good deal! Maybe you missed my earlier post?

Glad "one of our own" got it -- I was tempted to buy it so that I might grab a few things and then get rid of some of my own doubles. Given that I know it's going into the hands of someone who'll appreciate it, I'm very glad I didn't pull the trigger.

Yeah, I must have missed your post--I wish I saw it because it would have helped my decision, LOL. I'm not very familiar with the Intellivision since no one I knew as a kid had one (everyone had Atari or Coleco), so a lot of the talk on this forum still goes over my head. I'm learning, though! Can't wait to play with my new toy. :D I watched some videos of the games on YouTube and it looks really fun.

Now you need to change your name to intvgal. icon_razz.gif

i know that one of you guys here needs this MTE-201 Test Cart...new!

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2607803998261?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=260780399826&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Make sure you don't bid above $120 as you can buy this from atari2600.com for that price right away.

MTE201 test cart

i'm glad i already bought one...although i dont remember how much i paid for it icon_confused.gif

I believe you paid $91.

It was a good deal :thumbsup:

I see rarities my gal... DREADNAUGHT FACTOR! BEAMRIDER! RIVER RAID! DRACULA! BUMP N JUMP!

These games solo would get like over $10 each I think. I know a game only auction of Bump 'N Jump went over $10 alone.

4 of those games I don't own. What is that one game with the yellow sticker?

Is that Worm Whomper?

It seems expensive, but by the time you buy all this seperate it would be like $170 or more.

So you did good.

Funny you mention Pizza I had that luxury last night. :D

If I stopped by way up there in Mass, I would remember to bring the pizza.

As far as delivery, I can't get it either... I live in the backwoods.

here's a picture of a typical sand road on east part of town...

its' called the university estates but should be called chainsaw massacre maze

and the 2nd pic... is the view from my yard.

post-3059-0-10484700-1304774327_thumb.jpg

post-3059-0-51922800-1304774478_thumb.jpg

• Like 1