IGNORED

Flora and the Ghost Mirror

newcoleco

It's obvious that I can't make that many carts at this moment and I don't have yet the fancy casings suggested by Luc. To accelerate the process of getting the right materials and do a proper release of the game, I need some money and negociating with Luc of course to maybe get casings now and pay later.

For now, I'm gonna do a pre-release batch which is basicaly using my actual ressources and publish a few black cartridges of Flora. They will be all signed of course. My estimation is that I can probably do 5 to 10 of these cartridges, and I would like to know who is gonna pay $30 to get one. If you are interested, say it clearly here in response to this message.

I agree with Pixelboy that these should be sold on ebay to get you some money for the rest of the carts. I tried to PM you but it wasn't going through so I emailed you on Youtube I have a few Ideas so send me a PM :cool: :thumbsup:

Edited by RelliK111

I agree with Pixelboy that these should be sold on ebay to get you some money for the rest of the carts. I tried to PM you but it wasn't going through so I emailed you on Youtube I have a few Ideas so send me a PM :cool: :thumbsup:

I saw your message on Youtube... even if we are late in night now and I'm technicaly supposed to be asleep.

I've took time this evening to reply some messages, to watch a few videos on Youtube from my subscriptions box, and to visit and type a message in facebook to be kinda up-to-date regarding what is happenning around me in the Internet... because I'm fully aware that I will have basicaly no life during the next 72 hours or so just to end the project properly : optimizing, testing, fixing last issues, recompiling, testing again, burn rom chips and solder them. Monday, if I'm correct, I will be able to ship some CV Flora carts. If delayed, carts will be shipped maybe Wednesday in a vague hope that one of you get a copy in time for xmas. I can't do really better than that.

• Like 3

It's obvious that I can't make that many carts at this moment and I don't have yet the fancy casings suggested by Luc. To accelerate the process of getting the right materials and do a proper release of the game, I need some money and negociating with Luc of course to maybe get casings now and pay later.

For now, I'm gonna do a pre-release batch which is basicaly using my actual ressources and publish a few black cartridges of Flora. They will be all signed of course. My estimation is that I can probably do 5 to 10 of these cartridges, and I would like to know who is gonna pay $30 to get one. If you are interested, say it clearly here in response to this message.

You've got my $30 as soon as you give the word! :)

I saw your message on Youtube... even if we are late in night now and I'm technicaly supposed to be asleep.

I've took time this evening to reply some messages, to watch a few videos on Youtube from my subscriptions box, and to visit and type a message in facebook to be kinda up-to-date regarding what is happenning around me in the Internet... because I'm fully aware that I will have basicaly no life during the next 72 hours or so just to end the project properly : optimizing, testing, fixing last issues, recompiling, testing again, burn rom chips and solder them. Monday, if I'm correct, I will be able to ship some CV Flora carts. If delayed, carts will be shipped maybe Wednesday in a vague hope that one of you get a copy in time for xmas. I can't do really better than that.

Sounds good I just sent you other email on Youtube with a different idea that you might like ;) :thumbsup: tes the season to give :grin:

Edited by RelliK111

Here is the new list according to all the replies, asterix marking those interested mostly into a "pre-release" black cartridge. Please note that the numbers is there to show how many names is in the list.

1. Darrin9999 *
  2. san-d-2000
  3. ColecoDan *
  4. Pixelboy
  5. Ikrananka *
  6. evg2000 *
  7. coleco_master
  8. scobb
  9. UberArcade
  10. retrogmr
  11. cmart604
  12. cvga
  13. retroillucid *
  14. TMOSteel *
  15. NIAD *
  16. rpgcollector
  17. RayXambeR
  18. Troy_Whelan
  19. phattyboombatty *
  20. JEFF31 *
  21. jirkoo *
  22. grips03 *
  23. jeffgamer *
  24. dano
  25. lucifershalo
  26. superogue
  27. harlock76
  28. Bill_Loguidice
  29. RelliK111 *
  30. skosh
  31. bennybingo *
  32. reiiel1 *
  33. cmart604
  34. AtariBrian *
  35. the.golden.ax
  36. UberArcade

• Like 3

I am planning to do a box for Flora at the same time as I do a box for my two upcoming games Super Action Bowling and Reckless Wizard. My local printer says that he can do the die for a reasonable price, but batching the cutting of the boxes is the way to go.

I just need some help with the layout of the boxes maybe. Maybe I'll send a PM to phattyboombatty. He seems to be the wiz at box layout.

• Like 3

I am planning to do a box for Flora at the same time as I do a box for my two upcoming games Super Action Bowling and Reckless Wizard. My local printer says that he can do the die for a reasonable price, but batching the cutting of the boxes is the way to go.

I just need some help with the layout of the boxes maybe. Maybe I'll send a PM to phattyboombatty. He seems to be the wiz at box layout.

Crapahute also do awesome works!

phattyboombatty also do tremendous works!

So, I recommend both guys! :)

BTW: Dale, You can already reserve me a copy of each of your games

Edited by retroillucid
  • Like 1

I`m in for your 2 games also.

First of all, let me just say, Daniel, THANK YOU! This has all the makings of a great game! I am very excited to see the final copy.

I DID get through all 5 or 6 levels (can't remember) without dying once, though. I hope the game loops back around after the boss battle and keeps getting harder? Or even better -- more levels? The game should not have an end but just keep getting more difficult. Could you tell me if that is the plan? If so, you may want to implement a point system, although that's not necessarily required by any means.

IF the game is only going to be 5 or 6 levels plus/minus boss, then it is too easy as currently constituted and won't have much replay value, at least for me.

Also, LOVE the music! However...can you re-record Flora's voice using a girl, rather than man's falsetto voice? It would sound a lot more natural.

Thanks again!

Edited by DoctorTom