IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

it was just the same game and robot the old box variation and 4tris old box variation . and a stonix, but i think i gave it to jasonlikes intv or i gave him revs. im not sure which i sent him I just knew I had two and I sniped him twice by mistake. so i just felt right to give him one

Nicely done!

I see. lol Well I still have your spiker. plus my own spiker so its there maybe a trade for the dk clamshell and one homebrew

LOL, how do you know im not going for this one already! ;)

It will take more than a mint boxed Spiker to get my Clamshell DK Rental. Maybe of you throw in the Homebrew you mentioned though.

I think Ill be buried with that clamshell. :skull: :skull: :skull:

LOL, how do you know im not going for this one already! ;)

It will take more than a mint boxed Spiker to get my Clamshell DK Rental. Maybe of you throw in the Homebrew you mentioned though.

I think Ill be buried with that clamshell. :skull: :skull: :skull:

LolI know the bidders on anned game. But dam that spiker you sent me is really minty. I have a spare one but its not as nice as the one you sent. original release original box, and from GA.

Edited by voltron

Oh yeah, that Spiker I sold you was REALLY nice for sure. No doubt.

I would really like to see the clamshells you got soon. For documentation of course.

I also got another Intellivision Australian Clamshell rental. I will make a thread about it in a few weeks after I move, its already boxed up.

speaking of clamshells I got some nice ones on the ebay black market. I dont know the history of it or who made them but I found them interesting and got them. Its not like the rental clamshells but interesting enough for me to get them. I

Are they the ones from Brazil? Pinball? If they're the ones I think, I'm torn as to whether these are real releases or not, or if some rental place just butchered the original boxes and stuck them into generic clamshells, whereas the DK is a real CBS release. Pics please. :-D

Unless I've missed something ( and I usually don't :P )....Newbie bidding war.

For a similar amount of $$$ someone would be better off buying this for $85.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2611594432061?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=261159443206&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Everyone should have an Astrosmash contest box variation. (Says the guy who has a few) :-D

The guy sold me 14 on the ebay black market they all have different games. I paid only $100 for all of them so I figure take a shot bc they were interesting. But I think they may be home made, I think cmart is right third party storage, but they arent from brazil i think bc I got them from texas

post-33512-0-85363400-1360741686_thumb.jpg

I'd say you were lying, or just quickly moved some of your existing carts into them. :-o :evil: :lolblue:

You would be right lol. But i did get the jetssons and a loose worm whomper. the games were all common jetsons is the only rare one of the lot. maybe air raid but the worm whomper and air raid carts look bad