IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Congo at $449.44 with plenty of time left... I wish I had a full collection. I'd sell every single game that wasn't a common, then buy them back in a year or two for a third of the price.

:thumbsdown:

There is always one quick backlash against irrational price run-ups: Buyers Remorse

IMHO there will always be maybe 5-10% of people who will sell off after about a year. Sort of like the guy fresh out of HS who goes an buys a cool car he can barely afford, when the novelty wears of within a year he wishes he could have his money back.

Plus, we are far from being in a true economic recovery. Being laid-off can be sudden, with unpredictablle results; selling off a good collection could pay the rent for a few months.

Not wishing anyone ill will on either front, but when prices go up both factors come into play.

Hey all ... I hate using this forum to promote my sales, but I'm going to do it anyways! I'm unloading many of my extras to raise funds to continue my march to 125. At least you know who I am, and who you can yell at if something goes wrong! :-D

http://rover.ebay.co...livision&_sop=1

Let me know if you have any questions about anything!

Fushek

Your SW Empire Strikes Back is the US version, I assume? With the Star Wars melody in the title screen? If it is so, you have me as an customer. ;-)

Your SW Empire Strikes Back is the US version, I assume? With the Star Wars melody in the title screen? If it is so, you have me as an customer. ;-)

Just tested it the other day and enjoyed the theme song as it started. Was impressed with the music ... then I played the game itself. Ugh ... what a dud game.

Just tested it the other day and enjoyed the theme song as it started. Was impressed with the music ... then I played the game itself. Ugh ... what a dud game.

Great, I have a look on it. The international version that I own misses the song (I hope you would send it to germany).

Edited by Intymike

If you don't win it, I have an extra CIB, or a loose cart ;-)

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh! You're undermining my sale!

Mine's the only one around, ultra-super duper insanely rare and hard to find ... L@@K! No RESERVE!

Besides, the opening music sounds better on my cart than his. :grin:

• Like 1

I've often wondered how long prices will hold up for the rare games (Spiker, Mud Buggies, etc.). I mean, when we are all in our 80's, will they be worthless because the generation that grew up with them is almost gone? Any thoughts?

I won't say they'll be worthless, but I don't think they'll come close to holding much value. Besides the fact that we'll be dying off, so will the carts themselves.

I won't say they'll be worthless, but I don't think they'll come close to holding much value. Besides the fact that we'll be dying off, so will the carts themselves.

I trust the new generations of collectors will have an interest for all generations of games, not simply those when they were young. If this is the case, Atari and Inty games should always have some value, though we are obviously at the peak now since we are both the active collectors and those who played with these games as kids , which make us totally crazy about them! ;-)

Great deal for you, not so much for him. Lol! :)

He probably could have for $100 for it if he let it go.

I just talked this seller into a changing this to a BIN and grabbed it: http://rover.ebay.co...984.m1439.l2649

Great deal for you, not so much for him. Lol! :)

He probably could have for $100 for it if he let it go.

Lol, I totally considered offering $50, but decided not to. Maybe I should start working the offers again :-)

What do you have to trade? I need these!

Worm Whomper - 1 Overlay

Congo Bongo - CIB

Fathom - CIB

Learning Fun I - CIB

Learning Fun II - CIB

Triple Challenge - CIB

Tutankham - CIB

Your almost there. Of that list triple challenge may be the hardest to find.

Your almost there. Of that list triple challenge may be the hardest to find.

I can get it for $30, but it is cart only. I am not into buying and then re-buying, unless I can use for a trade. But yeah, I am really close. I am now 118/119 CIB of my 125. Just need a worm whomper overlay. Edited by SoulBuster