IGNORED

New homebrew called "Rocketeer"

GroovyBee

I'm sure that I have some extras that I could donate. Where do you want them?

I have quite a few. Do you care whether they have the tirangle screw, or are you only looking for the phillips head kind? So what is the big plan for all the shells?

Might make sense for those of you in the States to consolidate them at Rev's for combined shipping. These are going to Mark to help him with the MANY Intellivision games he'll be releasing :-D ,(once he finishes the box design for Rocketeer), as he has a hard time finding shells in the UK. The Brotherhood in action. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Might make sense for those of you in the States to consolidate them at Rev's for combined shipping. These are going to Mark to help him with the MANY Intellivision games he'll be releasing :-D ,(once he finishes the box design for Rocketeer), as he has a hard time finding shells in the UK. The Brotherhood in action. :thumbsup:

I can round up some as well :)

• Like 1

Cool. I can send them to Rev, whenever he gives us the GO word. I just need to know if he can use the triangle screw ones too, or if it is too much hassle.

If it looks like the Brotherhood can pull of the CIB parts, Mark and you guys can definitely count me in for one copy of Rocketeer.

Just a few small tweaks today :-

- Moved over to using the the "spacey" font for "GAME OVER" and "GET READY!" screens.

- Centred the "GAME OVER" text by shifting the letters over by 4 pixels in GRAM.

- Any baddies that intersect with these two text messages are now placed behind them.

Here's a few screenies :-

post-21935-0-28747400-1362173313_thumb.pngpost-21935-0-56130000-1362173318_thumb.png

post-21935-0-18314800-1362173324_thumb.pngpost-21935-0-05015400-1362173331_thumb.png

There is no score because it was a suicide mission to die as quickly as possible :lol:.

• Like 1

Cool. I can send them to Rev, whenever he gives us the GO word. I just need to know if he can use the triangle screw ones too, or if it is too much hassle.

If it looks like the Brotherhood can pull of the CIB parts, Mark and you guys can definitely count me in for one copy of Rocketeer.

Triangle screws are OK, so everyone start rounding up your commons to send them to Rev. If possible take the boards out as that notably decreases the shipping weight.

By the way, here's a good lot someone should buy for cheap. Shipping to Canada is $39 or I'd buy it.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3210819283061?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=321081928306&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Triangle screws are OK, so everyone start rounding up your commons to send them to Rev. If possible take the boards out as that notably decreases the shipping weight.

By the way, here's a good lot someone should buy for cheap. Shipping to Canada is $39 or I'd buy it.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3210819283061?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=321081928306&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I'll work on it ;)