IGNORED

Another World Jaguar Pre-Order

Albert

He currently has no plans to make the game available for sale after this initial run

So why is there a reserve list if there is no possibility for a 2nd run? All that says it there are no plans... and why would there be when the first run is nowhere near complete?

I think everyone should hold their horses until Seb or RGC make a public announcement about this.

I agree, but you can see why the.golden.ax was upset about not being able to get a copy of this (And I am sure there are quite a few others with the same reaction.)

I tried from site,,..don't read french.

Things went weird. Might of been on my tablet..dunno.

So I emailed. And said how I would like a copy..blah ..blah..french no understand..and would like a invoice or a English link or really anything. I really want one been their since day one...happy happy.

Waited a week or two..emailed again and the the last email was February the 8th.

I didnt get a reply till the feb 20th saying sorry its too late to pre order and sorry for the late reply back.

I punched myself in the crotch and then said i wish you luck on your game.

So I hope a second run comes, and I hope it has a english page. Or a request for a invoice button.

There were links to English pages, FAQ etc from the first page in this thread, where plenty of us non-Frenchies bought the game... but not arguing that it seems RGC would struggle to organise a pissup in a brewery, they seem to be stretched too far and too thinly do adequately deal with this kind of production in their free time.

I'm glad we do our own thing and have RGCD to work with (and yes, there's a "D" on the end of there Mr H, if you're reading! ;-) )

I've said before that some people have lives that lead their priorities away from even having the slightest time to consider game forums even for three months, like me. there are many more important things in life. You'll find me appearing a lot then disappearing for weeks. World travel for example. Game releases can be missed in this extreme case. My other priorities led me away and I missed Mad bodies and Blackout which I hate but I have learnt the hard way to raise the priority and keep checking as often as I can. I did suggest Al set up an email alert for game releases but I think no-one commented. However, AA is on facebook which has kind of infiltrated everyone's lives - so add AA on facebook and I'm sure Al mentions big aspects like this release on there (?). Ok so you missed out on Another World and there may not be another release (?) Fact is it's only a game! and the fact is people only have limited resources to do re-runs forever it's not fair, I so want madbodies for example - but it's reality. If you miss it, it's gone! But life goes on! ;) And yes I have got Another World coming, yippee!! (sorry) and have bought 3 new Jag CD releases recently which I'm pleased with. Just keep checking the forum if you can. Set a monthly Outlook reminder!

I've said before that some people have lives that lead their priorities away from even having the slightest time to consider game forums even for three months, like me. there are many more important things in life.

You will get no argument from me that a video game console does not rank in the top 100, in terms of life importance. However, if we go down the philosophical route, one must confess that life is nothing other than timing. Years later, when I went back to my high school reunion, I found out that the captain of the girl's volleyball team had a wild crush on me in high school. She was 5'10", italian, knock out. I was quite intimidated by her at the time and thought she was simply being nice.

We can all sit back and complain about not buying thirty copies of battlesphere, metal slug 3, etc. That is life, man.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Would it take another 200 expressing an interest to authorise a second run? Is that how these things work?

I am in favor of making a second run, if enough people are interested.

But I will consider this option only once the first order is entirely delivered.

I don't care about the value if I got a second run. I really just want to have the game. You could mark it as a re release and I'd still jump onboard. I missed the first run due to some financial stuff but now that's all fine and dandy