IGNORED

What one-of-a-kind Intellivision items do you have?

Rev

Last is this clamshell Australian pac man rental.

I got this on ebay Australia. While this may not be an "official" atarisoft rental release, I beleive it was from a rental store in the 80's. they must of cut a regular box for rentals. It was hidden in a normal lot on ebay and not an intellivision collector that would of faked it. At least thats what i believe. :-)

post-19433-0-44097500-1376232319_thumb.jpg

Edited by revolutionika

But if clamshell please use your original ones, like the CBS games. Slice a box and put them into a clamshell makes the items not unique, it makes them broken :P German rental stores did this with Super Nintendo games - nothing to glorify, just stupid treatment of the boxes :(

Yeah, I know, alot of stores did that back then to games......but for them to survive all the way to now is kinda rare, escpecially for intellivision. Ive been checking ebay australia, and other site, and intellivision rental cases NEVER show up, while not official, it is still kinda neat.

I have a prototype INTV2PC Interface, (One of 2 made) and packages of Printed Circuit Boards for the INTV2PC Interface, a 'production' model of the INTV2PC Interface, and the Intellivision Lives! CD rom which has the software to drive the Intv2PC Interface.

I am looking to sell the whole lot of them for best offer.

I have a prototype INTV2PC Interface, (One of 2 made) and packages of Printed Circuit Boards for the INTV2PC Interface, a 'production' model of the INTV2PC Interface, and the Intellivision Lives! CD rom which has the software to drive the Intv2PC Interface.

I am looking to sell the whole lot of them for best offer.

Is that the old parallel port interface? That is a really nice batch of stuff.

I have one and an app somewhere. I recall that the test app ran and worked fine in a DOS box in Windows xp. Surprised me!

Edited by intvsteve

Since I am so late to the Intellivision World, I have a very small collection but a truly special one.

I started to collect within the amazing INTV Brotherhood!

So I know where every Intellivision game or hardware came from. :thumbsup:

I have Voltron's Intellivision II and games, Cmart's Intellivoice and games, fushek ECS, kefka games, ghsqb games, Willy games, Zbiciak games, David games, DZ-Jay games, mug, patch, etc , Rev's pencils, patch, bottoms etc.

Not to mention the frendship which is more important.

It's a unique collection.

I won't be able to get a full 125 CIB but I wonder if it's possible to get a full 125 Community Edition :grin:.

P.S.: my recently acquired Scarfinger from ebay came from David, but I would like to know who is the seller... I only know he's a great seller who refunded me the extra I paid for shipping. :)

• Like 1

Yes, the INTV2PC was parallel.

The cool thing about the interface was that 2 were built using wires, and the driver written.....Carl put it into the emulator, and it ran right away.

People used to say there was no Intellivision emulator, and at the time, I used to play baseball on my 486 using real controllers.

• Like 1

I got a set of something like Rev's cushion discs:

post-30629-0-97902800-1376246418_thumb.jpg post-30629-0-84013600-1376246501_thumb.jpg

I got those in a package from intvsteve! Thanks!

My other "oddities" aren't particularly rare and probably don't warrant mentioning... but I'll do it anyway!

post-30629-0-77060000-1376246586_thumb.jpg

A set of Sticklers CIB! :)

post-30629-0-99171800-1376246569_thumb.jpg

And those door knob sticks - PointMaster Quik Sticks.

I had none of these back when I was young. I definitely wanted a set of stick-like adapters for the disc controllers, but never got anything commercial. I ended up trying to use a plastic suction-cup dart for a bit, but that was not really workable. I tried the Quik Sticks just a bit - pretty dreadful. The sticklers work pretty well overall. I think I would have liked them back in the day if I had had them.

But honestly, I was pretty used to the disc. I really wanted sticks for friends who would play with me and complain about the discs...

• Like 2

I got a set of something like Rev's cushion discs:

post-30629-0-97902800-1376246418_thumb.jpg post-30629-0-84013600-1376246501_thumb.jpg

I got those in a package from intvsteve! Thanks!

My other "oddities" aren't particularly rare and probably don't warrant mentioning... but I'll do it anyway!

post-30629-0-77060000-1376246586_thumb.jpg

A set of Sticklers CIB! :)

post-30629-0-99171800-1376246569_thumb.jpg

And those door knob sticks - PointMaster Quik Sticks.

I had none of these back when I was young. I definitely wanted a set of stick-like adapters for the disc controllers, but never got anything commercial. I ended up trying to use a plastic suction-cup dart for a bit, but that was not really workable. I tried the Quik Sticks just a bit - pretty dreadful. The sticklers work pretty well overall. I think I would have liked them back in the day if I had had them.

But honestly, I was pretty used to the disc. I really wanted sticks for friends who would play with me and complain about the discs...

Those thumb savers are an item that I've been looking for....just sayin. :grin: