IGNORED

TI Related -- Ebay / Heads Up Notice

Omega-TI

If anyone has the bucks to drop on the Triple Tech Card, the attached PDF file may be of some use, as the card looks to be unmodified (no little LED).

There is also a diode modification floating around out there for the battery (to prevent possible charging of the lithium battery), unfortunately I do not have that file to share.

Have fun with it if you win! :)

CorComp - Triple Tech Mods.pdf

Never heard of that particular CorComp device... I wonder what it is.

It's. A speech card interface. A printer spoolersnd wait for it....

A battery backed real time clock.....

Any one here want a RTC?

Someone tell kevan his ship has come in.

Oh you gotta be fucking kidding me........

Obviously or not, you got a sense of humor. I would think I have too, but then my primary language it not English, a pardon me if I miss or misinterpret something.

Yes, Kevan's been on about his RTC, - and it might feel as if it's been relentlessly, but we all blow out own trumpets (now and then).

As for you and me. I've had my thing with the so called "copyrights", - and so do you. I've pulled my stuff within 24 hours and apologized, yet you continue to host hundreds of songs very much so still kept copyrighted. You think you're in the clear because you haven't been challenged ? Well, I guess you're right. Like RasmusM occasionally, and maybe without thinking, putting copyrights on his work, though obviously all 4 games of his is more ripoffs than anything else. At least your games have been more original and if you want, copyrights are more in place. TI did TI Invaders in the mist of all, got away with it, and these days, at least related to the TI, I guess anything goes ?

I expect we don't see eye to eye, or do we ? ;-)

Obviously or not, you got a sense of humor. I would think I have too, but then my primary language it not English, a pardon me if I miss or misinterpret something.

Yes, Kevan's been on about his RTC, - and it might feel as if it's been relentlessly, but we all blow out own trumpets (now and then).

As for you and me. I've had my thing with the so called "copyrights", - and so do you. I've pulled my stuff within 24 hours and apologized, yet you continue to host hundreds of songs very much so still kept copyrighted. You think you're in the clear because you haven't been challenged ? Well, I guess you're right. Like RasmusM occasionally, and maybe without thinking, putting copyrights on his work, though obviously all 4 games of his is more ripoffs than anything else. At least your games have been more original and if you want, copyrights are more in place. TI did TI Invaders in the mist of all, got away with it, and these days, at least related to the TI, I guess anything goes ?

If I could blow my own trumpet-I would never leave my house :-D

Maybe so and maybe no ;-)....

Comment was just that, a comment. I have no stake in good old Kev's RTC fate. Just couldn't fathom the he would let yet another opportunity go buy when he expresses his desire for one so often and so vehemently.

You don't really want to start that old crap up again do you?

Amazing someone found a bunch of brand-new sealed TI99 items, including PEB:

NEW NOS IN BOX TI-99/4A TI99 TI Expansion Box PHP1200 Flex Cable Interface

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-NOS-IN-BOX-TI-99-4A-TI99-TI-Expansion-Box-PHP1200-Flex-Cable-Interface-/351033272765?pt=US_Vintage_Computers_Mainframes&hash=item51bb36a9bd

And he already SOLD 18 of them at $9.99 but now there is still more then 10 left, and its on sale for only $84.99 for next 3 days.

A great way to expand your TI99 console if you have not done so yet, and I wonder whom all these new 18 TI99'ers are that are expanding their system.

I wish I could grab one or two myself, but shipping to DR would cost a few thousand! :)

He has been selling for a long time on Ebay with all New TI items. He claims that most of the items came out of an old True Value Hardware store. I have never personally bought from him myself but do follow his auctions in case something good pops up.

Edited by CudaSales

The stuff really is new old stock from the Dhein's True Value Hardware Store that used to be a major TI retailer back in the day. The lot was mostly divided up between two sellers when the owners decided to clear out the store 20 years after it closed. There was (and is) a lot of hard to find TI stuff in there. I even got a nice copy of Myarc Extended BASIC with one of their 256K cards that was still as fresh as the day it was packed up and shipped to them. They have a lot of common stuff that gets overpriced--but the prices usually start out spot-on on the other items, so they are a bit aware of the market. Note that on the PEBs--5 of the ones he sold went to the same person. . .so there aren't quite as many new PEB owners as one would suspect. I may have to call Zach and Ben and ask if they're willing to put their buyers in contact with the AtariAge site. . .we might get some more new blood that way.

• Like 1

He has been selling for a long time on Ebay with all New TI items. He claims that most of the items came out of an old True Value Hardware store. I have never personally bought from him myself but do follow his auctions in case something good pops up.

As Ksarul said above, this Zach guy is straight, the real deal. I have purchased several items from him and spoken with him via email. NOS for $120 ($35 shipping to me) is well worth it. I will be grabbing one.

(Edit: looks like this has been up for a while... I wonder why it has not shown up in my eBay feed. I wonder what other goodies I have missed...)

If you need a couple of Editor Assembler cartridges to make Super Carts, there is an auction << HERE >> that has a couple in the package. As of this post, the price is still reasonable. It also has a couple of Multiplan cartridges that people wiith F18A's might like for the 80 column ability.

$_57.JPG

ooopsss Ksarul... i bidded on them too :D ... i've deleted my bidding :D so the price will be not high ;)

i was interested in the Microsoft multiplan with Grey Label :o i never seen before... have you it already it ? ... maybe you could do a Scan in hires when you will got it ;)

Yep--I know about this one, as I bid on it for parts that I needed. . .

Actually, yours are both correct initial shades of purple, Kevan. The lighter one fades to grey in the sun. The dark one is actually much less common. . .I see about one of those for every 10 of the light ones.

Damn. Wish I had known that. I had one that I let go a surplus.

It's got your name all over it, Kevan! :)

I was not the only one who thought this card was too expensive, as it ended with ZERO bids. For sure it would have been nice to own, but this card is old and was listed AS-IS and recently UNTESTED, so I could not justify the gamble. I also remember reading messages about people having CorComp cards that have started to fail, so I had pass.

I'm no longer going to mention RTC's as is apparently annoys some people when I do.

post-35324-0-21588500-1404501468_thumb.jpg

I was not the only one who thought this card was too expensive, as it ended with ZERO bids. For sure it would have been nice to own, but this card is old and was listed AS-IS and recently UNTESTED, so I could not justify the gamble. I also remember reading messages about people having CorComp cards that have started to fail, so I had pass.

I'm no longer going to mention RTC's as is apparently annoys some people when I do.

Kevan.

Take this how you will, no malice intended.

When someone reapeatedly expresses a desire for things and then doesnt put any apparant effort in to obtaining them it rings as a bit petulant.

Your comment on corcomp cards dying off at an assumed high rate is simply not true. I have been using a CC fdc and TT card for years. Where does you info come from?

Maybe now would be an opportune time to contact that seller and make him an offer you and he could live with.

• Like 1