IGNORED

Games that should have been made for Intellivision

mr_intv

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I would love it if some of the sports games could be re done with an excellerated game clock. Football, hockey and basketball can be fun but they take wayyyyy to long to play a full game.

Yes. Football, please. As much as my friend and I loved to play this game, I don't think we ever finished a full 60 minutes. That part was a little too realistic.

I would love it if some of the sports games could be re done with an excellerated game clock. Football, hockey and basketball can be fun but they take wayyyyy to long to play a full game.

Yeah, football definitely. Didn't Basketball already play faster than real-time? I can't remember if Hockey did.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for clarification - I knew I messed up title and spelling - it's been a while. I never had the C64 but my cousin did - lots of fun games. I always liked Jupiter Lander.

Lunar Lander was one of my favorite arcade games. As a 60's kid, it had to be, right? I don't know how an Intellivision version would look, though. Certainly the vector graphics would need a suitable substitute. Would be great if some creative genius could work it out.

post-39531-0-61643900-1416269231_thumb.png

Games I would have loved on the Intellivision in the 1980's... and newer games I'd love to play on Intellivision as well...

Alien Garden

Battlezone

Berzerk

Bosconian

Crypts of Chaos

Duck Hunt

Entombed

Flappy Bird

Galaga

Galaxian

Hexic

Incredipede

Joust

Keystone Kapers

Lemmings

Lode Runner

Lunar Lander

Megamania

Miner 2049er

Montezuma's Revenge

Moon Patrol

Mountain King

Ms. Pac-Man

My Singing Monsters

On the Ball

Planet Patrol

Riddle of the Sphinx

Seaquest

Space Duel

Spindizzy

Wetrix

Yars Revenge

I like Megamania. It's one off the few Atari games I actually know and enjoy playing (I'm sure there are many other great Atari games, I just haven't played it much).

Flappy Bird would be cool too.

There is hope...

<Click to Animate>

post-38229-0-26612200-1416727145_thumb.gif

If I can get over my disgust of the flap/gravity features that are so wrong to me long enough to debug and I can add some other game types to make it worth releasing (I have a few ideas...)

Wow, the GIF totally doesn't do the actual demo justice, the scrolling is smooth on the emulator

Edited by Tarzilla
  • Like 2