IGNORED

COLLECTORVISION - Official Thread for FLAPEE BIRD

Rev

The level design with pipes in this game remind me soooo much of mario......can a mario game be made that looks this good?

all the background scenery and ground is "rippoffish of super mario bros 3. So yes i think it could. Not sure if you would have enough grom cards and stuff. Because this scenery is repetative he can use all the cards and background stuff he wants to make it look good.

all the background scenery and ground is "rippoffish of super mario bros 3. So yes i think it could. Not sure if you would have enough grom cards and stuff. Because this scenery is repetative he can use all the cards and background stuff he wants to make it look good.

The Super Mario games have a lot of repetition in them, too. The only real variation comes from the different stages.

The harder part would be all of the moving objects. You get 8. Mario himself would be a minimum of 2, and if you wanted to allow the fire flower, that's a couple more. Is 4 monochrome enemies on screen at once enough? Perhaps.

I made 125 (which is funny, because 125 Intellivision games and so on ^^) but when I grabbed my camera the final screen was gone and I saw the title screen :( Since that I put the camera in front of me when I play.

Edit: At least over 100 again, but I want the record :D

post-35236-0-42983300-1430320513_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ignorama

Argh :D I will try it again tomorrow.

you "kids" are insane! :) (truthfully im probably one of the younger "old" guys here.)

Edit: started playing not using the side button and after many failed attempts i got 23.

Edited by pimpmaul69