IGNORED

2 worthy video game podcasts

S1500

S1500, on 10 Oct 2015 - 09:49 AM, said:

Someone on /r/retrogaming wants to do a PS1 podcast. I tipped him off to gamebygamepodcast.com if it comes to life.

https://www.reddit.com/r/retrogaming/comments/3o3nkz/so_i_am_thinking_of_running_a_ps1_possibly_2/

Let's just say I'm also in talks with another established podcaster about being a co-host on his new PlayStation podcast..... :D

Ferg, Nurmix, Rick and I are doing a Pac Man episode for Intarivisions soon. Thought it would be neat if some of you guys could send in some audio segments about pac man or text that we can read/play on the show. the episode is not limited to the 2600, Intellivision or colecovision, but any port of pac man on any pre 1983 console/computer

send them to intarivisions@gmail.com

post-8976-0-49275800-1444662674_thumb.jpg

Edited by thevnaguy
  • Like 3

We record this coming Saturday. And it usually takes Willie about 30 seconds to get the show up from the time he hits STOP on his recording software. He's Mr. Rocket Edit! :D

Intarivisions is the easiest one to edit, I just barely edit it at all :P just let it fly!, editing is so much easier when you dont have to worry about being family friendly, plus its fun to let the Ferg out of the box and start throwing the colorful metaphors all over the place :P

• Like 4

Intarivisions is the easiest one to edit, I just barely edit it at all :P just let it fly!, editing is so much easier when you dont have to worry about being family friendly, plus its fun to let the Ferg out of the box and start throwing the colorful metaphors all over the place :P

*pokes head out of box*

*looks around*

*goes back in box*

A rebirth, a death: Stalking The Retro just released its last episode.

:-( I loved that podcast. Listened to the last one yesterday.. I always thought of it as RGR away from RGR.. RGR isn't the same anymore.. I miss the pre-surfdogs days. CGE is gone, the RGR forums are dead.. Dark days. :-(

The last RGR is a step up, except of course for the same tired interludes. There's an interesting (and funny) lecture / Q&A by Warshaw, recorded before and after the premier of that landfill documentary at some convention -- great timing with the E.T. episode, Ferg! -- and the top ten is a fun and surprisingly peaceful one. Mike James addresses the forum issue.

I just posted Episode 0 of The Wizards Of Odyssey 2 Podcast.

Slight problem though... I used The Intellivisionaries Libsyn hosting for the episode (as a download-only file), but the episode unexpectedly appeared in the Intellivisionaries RSS feed, so if you subscribe to that, you'll also be getting the O2 episode.

Oh well, it's quite short, so you might as well give it a listen if it's already downloaded. Future episodes will be hosted in a different way to avoid this.

:grin:

Thanks!

Blog: http://thewizardsofodyssey2.blogspot.com/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/o2podcast

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheWizardsOfOdyssey2Podcast?fref=ts

• Like 6

Ferg, Nurmix, Rick and I are doing a Pac Man episode for Intarivisions soon. Thought it would be neat if some of you guys could send in some audio segments about pac man or text that we can read/play on the show. the episode is not limited to the 2600, Intellivision or colecovision, but any port of pac man on any pre 1983 console/computer

send them to intarivisions@gmail.com

attachicon.gifintarivisions logo pac man.JPG

Did!

cool, you realize its my show right :P hopefully he remembers to send it to me :)

I do now. nurmix & I had a shared Google Drive folder, so I just used that.

Edit: just made a subfolder & shared it with your email address.

Edited by S1500