A-Maze-Ing

Personal Record Keeping

Munch Man (x3)

Blasto (x2)

Tombstone City

Number Readyness

A stack of manuals and a compute book on the TI/99 4a

plus James Bond: 007 for Atari 8-bit and Defender for Commodore

I talked them into all the carts for a buck a piece since half were 99cents and half were 2.49

• Like 1

Grrrr,, well ive had to resort to ebay for some 7800 titles seeing as they are next to impossible to get here in the land of oz, They cost $7.50 each but i love my 7800''s so probably worth it. The commons i got are:

Crossbow, dying to use my XE gun on something

Pole position 2,,,

Mean 18,

Tower toppler,, Ok, this cost $9 but it is boxed.

What do you guys think? Im in a PAL country and its been so hard getting 7800 stuff. Is this too expensive? Or quite ok, i just need to justify it

I visited the flea market today and found:

$5 -- working TurboGrafx 16 with 4 games

$3 -- working Lynx I (scuffed paint but the screen is good)

$5 -- APF M1000 console (no power supply or RF switchbox)

Are there substitutes for the power unit and RF adapter for this?

And for $2, one of these. I think this was a computer sales line.....

post-2739-1057544984_thumb.jpg

Sega SC-3000, two controllers, five titles (three boxed), three games, basic and music composition cart.  I had to find a spare one of my Sega Megadrive power supplies though.  Everything I've tested so far works.  A$12.

What a coincidence, I found one of these the other week .Where'd you get this one. However I only got a boxed BASIC cart with it. However, the one I found was boxed and seemed never used 8)

Where'd you get this one.

There's a woman frequently at the Karinyup (sp?) swap-meet that has heaps of toys plus the occasional video game thing. I've bought stuff from her before, but I can't think what. Possibly my first SMS, but some other cart stuff more recently.

Any funky projects for the system..?

Where'd you get this one.

There's a woman frequently at the Karinyup (sp?) swap-meet that has heaps of toys plus the occasional video game thing. I've bought stuff from her before, but I can't think what. Possibly my first SMS, but some other cart stuff more recently.

Any funky projects for the system..?

I've seen her before, I tend to stick to Warwick BTW. Not many projects at this time, but If i find any SC-3000 stuff in the wild, I go estatic. What version of Basic came with it, II, IIIA or IIIB? Was it the Rubber keys keyboard? This computer does remind me of the ZX Spectrum, but the SC-3000 IMO is way better. What joysticks, I have 2 Boxed of them, SJ-200 and SJ-300 I have.

Some nice finds today :D

N64 Game Tower (been looking for one of these for a while)

GameBoy Camera (yellow, My first GB cart :) )

Dreamcast Mouse MIB

And a Playstation driving controller (you know the one that twists in the middle?)

All in all a great day :)

For some reason i bought a Digital Venturis 575 today, Nice clean machine really. Think i'll use it for unix. it was only $5

My 7800 carts turned up today, Incredible since i only sent the money on wednesday. My verdict is they are worth every sent i paid. Been on Crossbow with my XE gun for ages

Had a good day on the hunt today:

http://www.SteveJuon.com/retro/pics/good_day.jpg

The Microsurgeon is missing overlays, but the Robotron 2084 does come with the dual controller holder, and the entire thing CIB only cost me $2 (same for Frogger 5200 and Q*Bert 5200). I'm stoked since I didn't have a dual controller before now, so my 5200 collection got MORE complete. :lolblue:

What version of Basic came with it, II, IIIA or IIIB?

IIIA.

And this weekend I picked up:

sega_saturnvirttwin.jpg

...including the game for A$18.

Fricken awesome find there, I Luuuurv Virtual on and wish o bought one of these when they where new.

I picked up an Intellivision and an Intellivision II plus Boxing, Night Stalker, Demon Attack, NFL football, Blockade Runner and Beauty & the Beast for $17. I've got to go back for the colecovision I left.

Does anyone have an RF cable for either unit and a power supply for the Intellivision II?

well, no new games for me, I did pick up a light phaser though which works fine on my pal sms2's(in the bottom of the box was a 1st model swatch watch), Pity i cant say the same for my modded to 60hz sms 1. I better put a switch in a spose. Also got a brand new Imac keyboard for use on my pc, Its great for space limitations and small girly like hands :)

krisjohn, i want you dual stick saturn controller!!

I picked up a bag of mostly common Atari 2600 carts for A$2.  In there was this pair of carts.  Unfortunately no slick in the box or manual in the bag.  They're not in AA's guide --anyone seen this variant before?

Yup, I've got these. This is in a "Go for Gold Pak". Same, as I only have 1/2 a slick here but in that oversized case.

While not exactly a thrift find, I did find 2 NES units inside of a junk car while my brother and I were scavenging at the junkyard. I dunno if they work but who knows? I'm probably gonna strip the connectors and buy brand new ones and then sell the units as reconditioned.

made some nice scores today:

Colecovision with driving controler and 7 boxed games for AU$15

H.E.R.O

Mouse Trap

Cosmic Avenger

Venture

Space panic

Carnival

Zaxxon

and Turbo - lose

Also (gameboy stuff)

Chu chu rocket - my first GBA game

Tetris - YAY

SolarStriker

Kirbys 2

Posted this on Digitpress, but I'm so excited about it, I'm posting it here :). Went to the local game store, found this setup for $52:

astro1.jpg

An Astrocade, 30 games, $52!

There's some interesting carts that came with it:

astro2.jpg

The guide doesn't mention any sort of non-Bally version of Cosmic Raiders. Is this a new one?

astro3.jpg

Also in the guide, it states for Astro Battle that the "title change [from Space Invaders] may have occured before the acquisition". It looks like it might be true. This cart has a copyright of Bally on it, instead of Astrocade.

astro5.jpg

All in all, these are the games that came with it:

Bally Basic (x2)

Panzer Attack w/Red Baron

Tornado Baseball, Tennis, Hockey and Handball

Letter Match, Spell n Score, Crosswords

280 Zzzap and Dodgem

Galactic Invasion

Football

Elementary Math and Bingo Math

Space Fortress (x2)

Amazing Maze/Tic Tac Toe