IGNORED

TI Related -- Ebay / Heads Up Notice

Omega-TI

This Ebay seller appears to think that I have no ethics. He wants to BUY positive feedback.

Sorry dude, I'll not be party to misleading other Ebay shoppers.

I always doubted the validity of the feedback system, but if this crap is allowed to go on, it's obviously MEANINGLESS.

You didn't say what the problem was that made you give negative feedback, but lets consider another scenario: you bought the card from a shop in your local town. You found it was faulty, contacted them, and they offered you a full refund plus $5 for your inconvenience. Would you recommend that shop to a friend on the basis that although there was a problem, they handled it well?

(I didn't think you could change feedback on eBay anyway?)

• Like 1

Okay, what is in this which makes it attract so many bids??

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2317971631761?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=231797163176&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Household Budget Management, of course!

Honestly... this looks like one of those 'eye of the beholder' auctions.

Edit: I missed a few of the included pictures when I browsed on my tablet. There are a number of Milton Bradley and Atari carts, as well as what looks like a side-cart or two in the box. Personally, if I was bidding on this I'd tell the guy not to ship the console to reduce shipping weight. That poor thing has been through trauma!

Edited by InsaneMultitasker

Only ones of value I can see off the top are Popeye, Hopper, Shamus, Im Hiding, Picture Parts, Ant Eater and Miner.... But I cannot see all the labels all that clearly.

***Edit: I looked at the description... Some good titles in there. High shipping tho.

Edited by Opry99er

The Scott Foresman Early Reading 1A is very hard to find as a Scott Foresman issue, it has a whole bunch of MBX modules (not rare, but a nice group of them), and the cartridges already mentioned as interesting. It was an interesting lot from my standpoint until it crossed the $90 line, as I could have used a lot of the common cartridges as shell donors. Dirt can be cleaned off.

The feedback of the buyers tells me that a lot of the action there was from folks outside the community--possibly shill bidders, possibly someone just looking to create an instant collection.

the text in the auction's description say: "graded by VGA, the leading authority for Video Game Grading" ...

so i searched it in Google and arrived this website: VGA :?

maybe there are collectors of these kind of items ?

I don't know of any collector who takes the VGA grading seriously. I really don't know if it helps or hurts these auctions, but it certainly seems to make the prices on most items reach unsaleable levels.

• Like 4