IGNORED

Intellivision Mission: Secret Santa

DZ-Jay

Hey BBWW, Question is will you still remember what you figured out by Christmas next year..

I know I will probably forget by then..

I have problems remembering what I did an hour ago... lol

Beer anyone !!

BEER FOR EVERYONE!!!

I'm having a martini right now. Extra olives, a dash of vermouth, and a bit of cocoanut water to give it a bit of sweetness. The perfect martini. :)

-dZ.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Finally Santa came to my house :)

I'm amazed Santa knew I'm an Intellivision fan, because he put me a new game for my Intellivision collection, Chess!!! :lust:

Also a Chess knight for babies :) and a Conan novel, wow! something new for the nights.

Along with a big bag of candies! *slurp*

I think why Santa got lost, probably because the mail address missed "entering the universe to right" :rolling:

post-30245-0-96975900-1485631490_thumb.jpg

post-30245-0-21103000-1485631519_thumb.jpg

post-30245-0-27358300-1485631574_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Wow! What fantastic loot! I guess you were a really nice boy last year. :thumbsup:

And with that I think we've concluded the Intellivision Mission: Secret Santa 2016. Santa has completed his deliveries to everyone now. See you next year, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

-dZ.

• Like 3

Wow! What fantastic loot! I guess you were a really nice boy last year. :thumbsup:

And with that I think we've concluded the Intellivision Mission: Secret Santa 2016. Santa has completed his deliveries to everyone now. See you next year, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

-dZ.

Uttermost thanks to you for organizing it! :) :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I got mine but was too stupid to take a photo, I got a nice batch of stuff including a T-Shirt - classic gaming of course along with some candy and a some Atari games for a system that I need to dig out of the closet. It was a very nice box of stuff.

This really was a fun thing to do...hopefully it grows.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the belated response, guys, I've been computer-less for months and mostly away from the forum.

The good news is that I got my computer back and will set it up this week-end.

The even better news is that YES, I will organize the Secret Santa for our community again this year. :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I aim to provide details this week-end, and lets see of we can start it earlier this year! :)

dZ.

• Like 2